Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AMD joined the fight for miners  (Read 373 times)
NEUROSEED (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Recently people who have been mining Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are experiencing difficulties due to a constant increase in the complexity as the performance threshold requires more and more powerful video cards.
AMD announced developing AMD Radeon RX Vega and a new driver Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for [Suspicious link removed]pute that can optimize the production of cryptocurrency.
 At the moment the development is in the beta stage. The driver is adapted for OS Windows 7 and higher. It can support Radeon HD 7700 videocard family - all relevant and antiquated models.
A new development improves the performance of adapters. The driver is expected to solve the problem of performance degradation in occasion of increasing the size of the DAG file.
The use of Vega will make it possible to speed up the process of mining of bitcoins, and other cryptocurrencies, which are introduced by companies entering the ICO. This will make mining more accessible, and hence also the cryptocurrency. This is very good news for the miners and those who comes out on the ICO.
What do you think on this point? Share your links leaders of public opinions.

Prepared by NeuroSeed team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wellsontheja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 09:18:06 AM

That's a great news for amd fanboy but i still more like to use nvidia than amd for mining i just like to using amd products for game
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:02:09 AM

This was to be expected. Thanks to the miners of AMD shares soared nearly 10% this year. It would be very foolish not to take advantage of this chance. This is the first victory of bitcoin. Now we can say that crypto currencies have an impact on the real economy and start to get real capitalization, and not speculative capital.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

This year is seriously a year for bitcoin many in future will say i had invested in 2017. First we see it's adoption in japan , then russia becoming the mining power and now big mining equipments like amd announcing they are now gonna develop crypto mining friends processor. So much has happened in just 8 months i can't imagine what next will happen in the future.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

None of this has the slightest relevance for Bitcoin mining so it's of little interest to me at least.

I wonder how gamers feel about being denied the cards they want. I've seen threads in other forums cursing alt miners for eating all the supply.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:51:11 AM

This year is seriously a year for bitcoin many in future will say i had invested in 2017. First we see it's adoption in japan , then russia becoming the mining power and now big mining equipments like amd announcing they are now gonna develop crypto mining friends processor. So much has happened in just 8 months i can't imagine what next will happen in the future.
if those manufacturers are trying to create product that miners friendly in 8 months, I think there will be big booming after that. Many more manufacturers will also do the same or better if the pioneers make profit from miner friendly hardware. It means that mining will be energy safing and easy. More people will be miners for bitcoin and others. Wow, I can imagine if that happen, with low cost and earn high reward with new hardware. Wait for the time to come.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: