Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The best BTC exchange (trader) with low fees  (Read 355 times)
palda00 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but for some time I have been trading on coinbase.com. However, I don’t want to waste my money on high fees (buy/sell transactions).

I have found few traders with low fees like Kraken or Gemini etc., but I am don’t want to get ripped off. I am worried about their trust score, if you know what I mean. I would like to trade even more volume transactions e.g.: 10+BTC. So I don’t want to be robbed or something like that. And mainly some of the low fees traders accept only bank transfer, so won’t be able to get my money back if something goes wrong.

I read many treads on forums, but I would like to get the latest news in this area. Not all info is update.

So I would like to kindly ask you if you could recomend me some trustworthy low fee trader.     

Thank you in advanced
Palda 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

where youre from country ?
if you from in china the best placed and low fee huobi and okcoin
palda00 (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

Sorry I forgot. I am from the Czech rep, so Europe.
I can handle their USD or EUR account on the website.

thanks
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:03:20 AM

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but for some time I have been trading on coinbase.com. However, I don’t want to waste my money on high fees (buy/sell transactions).

I have found few traders with low fees like Kraken or Gemini etc., but I am don’t want to get ripped off. I am worried about their trust score, if you know what I mean. I would like to trade even more volume transactions e.g.: 10+BTC. So I don’t want to be robbed or something like that. And mainly some of the low fees traders accept only bank transfer, so won’t be able to get my money back if something goes wrong.

I read many treads on forums, but I would like to get the latest news in this area. Not all info is update.

So I would like to kindly ask you if you could recomend me some trustworthy low fee trader.     

Thank you in advanced
Palda 

According to my experienced and presently using bittrex.com I've had been used this exchange  site platform for aless than two years I think. There transaction fees was very low if I am going to compare into other exchange platform. And one of the good exchange site that being recommended by many here in the forum.
palda00 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:34:07 AM

thank you I will check that out.

I found nice video on youtube: https://youtu.be/lcCIjIAqM-4
It is kind of what I was looking for. If you're also loking for new trader look at this.
You can actualy see the offers on buy and sell of BTC like on Forex market.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: