Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █[ANN][ICO] Dogezer - Next-Gen Collaborative Platform for Software Development █  (Read 12207 times)
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:14:33 AM

Well well well… I guess I see one more «extraordinary and revolutionary» project. And now it is about OS? I think developers have enough software to work with

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

Well well well… I guess I see one more «extraordinary and revolutionary» project. And now it is about OS? I think developers have enough software to work with
hello! You're trying to charge the project without even trying to understand what is what. Dogezer creates platform for developers and for those who have something to do with it. But it also offers different tools for OS development and promotion. This is something no one ever did
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

hello! You're trying to charge the project without even trying to understand what is what. Dogezer creates platform for developers and for those who have something to do with it. But it also offers different tools for OS development and promotion. This is something no one ever did
okay, why do they combine these two things? Some people develop software the other people promote. That's what makes sense. These are two different categories of people that don't usually works together) just because they have different goals
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

okay, why do they combine these two things? Some people develop software the other people promote. That's what makes sense. These are two different categories of people that don't usually works together) just because they have different goals
I can't agree with you. It's very useful and efficient if these people work together. Dogezer allows them to manage their development team without financing it from outside. And this is advantage already
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

I can't agree with you. It's very useful and efficient if these people work together. Dogezer allows them to manage their development team without financing it from outside. And this is advantage already
What can you compare this platform to?
defender77

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:34:05 AM

You can't compare this platform to one solid thing. Dogezer combines  different functions and tools that are similar to GitHub, Jira, Slack, Google Docs and UpWork. And of course, Dogezer has its own financial system
kentuckykid

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:34:57 AM

You can't compare this platform to one solid thing. Dogezer combines  different functions and tools that are similar to GitHub, Jira, Slack, Google Docs and UpWork. And of course, Dogezer has its own financial system
Sounds good. What exactly is so similar to Upwork?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Good day! They say the platform has certain licensing System… what is it and what is it used for?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

Have founders done any preliminary work? They're planning to created from scratch after they get enough money? Can you tell me what they have done already? Or maybe you can even show something…
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

I believe that the project has a chance to succeed! Do developers have any idea or maybe they did a research about the amount of money this project might save up?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

Greetings to the community! Do you need to go through some complicated stages to promote projects and attract investments? After all, adequate investors who see the prospects themselves are looking for good projects!
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:11:37 AM

Greetings to the community! Do you need to go through some complicated stages to promote projects and attract investments? After all, adequate investors who see the prospects themselves are looking for good projects!
Hello! The attraction of investments is one of the most complex processes, which makes developers often abandon the project without completing. The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

Hello! The attraction of investments is one of the most complex processes, which makes developers often abandon the project without completing. The creation and launch of a new software product requires the author to go through a number of painful investment stages. This can take a lot of time, effort, and sometimes financial resources, which are better to invest in the creation of a real product.
And this project solves problems?
unkletoken

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will provide an opportunity to start your project in minutes; organize a single team that will work on the project.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:20:06 AM

The Dogezer platform is a SaaS solution that combines the functionality of the most advanced solutions in a clear, transparent and predictable way. Dogezer will provide an opportunity to start your project in minutes; organize a single team that will work on the project.

I see! If we go back to the sources, what is the purpose of the project?
unkletoken

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

The main goal of the Dogezer platform solution is to eliminate investors as "intermediaries" between the ideological creators of the product and its performers for the benefit of both parties. Dogezer will provide an infrastructure that will guarantee the fair and predictable behavior of each party involved and eliminate any doubts about the integrity of each party.
Ackedy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

The main goal of the Dogezer platform solution is to eliminate investors as "intermediaries" between the ideological creators of the product and its performers for the benefit of both parties. Dogezer will provide an infrastructure that will guarantee the fair and predictable behavior of each party involved and eliminate any doubts about the integrity of each party.
Well "I'm still wondering how you can implement a project with the help of a platform without financial investments.. Even the basic.
dsjkhkhf3

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

The question with the sub-key! When will the developers receive their reward? For me, the answer is the most important decision.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

The question with the sub-key! When will the developers receive their reward? For me, the answer is the most important decision.
The project team will receive the planned tokens only after the project is completed! If there’s motivation, there are no problems)
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

Hello! I did not understand how Dofinance will work... Describe in a few words...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: