Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 09:39:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the world can be free from terrorism?  (Read 2404 times)
bcnaranjo

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Dunkerk40

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.
Much to our regret, terrorism is an enormous problem of the modern world. Recent events it was confirmed in Barcelona. It is impossible to know on 100%, where they will accomplish the act of terrorism next time. It is sorry simple people that will suffer here.

BeOne - ICO on September 7
Blockchain revolutionizes education
Thyaga

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

No as long as there is a religion, terrorist will never disappear from this earth because terrorist motivation is a misconception about the religion they profess.

senseless

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

No as long as there is a religion, terrorist will never disappear from this earth because terrorist motivation is a misconception about the religion they profess.

There are non-religious terrorists too. As long as people think that violence can solve problems there will be terrorism.

hugoworld

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

Absolutely not. Terririst organisations are getting more and more aggresive day by day and I am sure that terrorism will bring end of the world. Terrorists are being fed by innocent people's blood and as the days go on, they are asking for more blood which means more killing will happen on earth.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

There are non-religious terrorists too. As long as people think that violence can solve problems there will be terrorism.

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
senseless

Activity: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

BLM? Antifa? All the mexican cartels? PLF, PLA, IRA, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.... There's like 4 of them in the country I'm currently living (mostly communist based), 2 or 3 in spain where I'm planning on moving... There's like 3 or 4 I know of in the USA.

How old are you? I'd guess under 25. You just weren't taught about groups like the weather underground in school. They exist, there are plenty of them, and almost every country in the world has at least one non-religious terrorist organization. They're usually oriented along some political or non-religious ideological line as opposed to religious. I guess it all comes down to, how do you define terrorism. I would define it as any violent act or threat of violent act intended to intimidate or otherwise influence / coerce people through fear. Pablo Escobar was a terrorist, and not a religious one.

What I find funny is... People (Antifa) claim that these white supremacists are fascists. So they attack them because those people ( KKK / NAZI / White supremacists) don't believe what the self proclaimed non-fascists believe.  Huh Huh  Shocked -- It's insanity what one group of people can do to another group of people due to a difference of opinion or belief. Whatever happened to 'agree to disagree'? 'You do you' also comes to mind.
covfefe_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

No. There will always be someone to bully.
Government itself is an organized terrorist. And we can't aspect a government less society anytime soon.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

That's debatable. The majority of the radicals come from the religion-based terrorist groups. But there are some ethnicity-based terrorist groups as well, such as the LTTE of Sri Lanka, ETA of Spain/Basque.etc.

gabmen

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

For this to happen, first we have to believe in it. Right now, instead of receding, terrorism seems to be quite rampant all over the world. People taking adantage of cultural and religious differences are planting hate amongst ourselves. First we have to take away their satisfaction by not giving in to fear. Of course that's always with caution.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

So long as humans feel fear, terrorism will be profitable and will occur.  An easily scared society--such as one that is weak--is very susceptible to terrorism, even encouraging it to occur.  The best you can hope for is very minimal, even trivial, amounts of terrorism, and to do this you need a strong, unified populace.  That would mean favoring meritocracy over egalitarianism, and favoring monoculturalism over multiculturalism.  Places which experience extreme levels of terrorism tend to be egalitarian and multicultural (also their men are pussies and their women are feminist dikes), whereas places with minimal terrorism are the other way around, meritocratic and monocultural with men who are men and women who are women.  All other policies fall in line from there--as the saying goes, politics is downstream from culture.

penguinlols

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

Not as long as people have different opinions and are willing to use violence to get what they want.
Xester

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:09 AM

Not as long as people have different opinions and are willing to use violence to get what they want.

Government is the one that should be responsible in all the problems that their country is facing.  If all the presidents and leaders will help together it is not impossible that our world will be free from terrorists.  Ordinary people can help them by giving support to the government and by praying to God to achieve a world that is full of peace.

sameer dadarwal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

Yes,I think the world must be free from the terrorist.Because terrorist is peace breaching in our society.And enhancing the violence in the world.Terrorist are not man.They not belong to a particular community or religion.

machinek20

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

I wish, but I dont think it will happened, terrorists are born from the feeling that they are the most righteous human in society, so rules and regulation are not used for them, they killed and doing bad things with the feeling that the victim deserve to get that, terrorist are after for power, they want to rule and spread fear to the people that opposed them

lisa255

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

Until people understand the meaning of life and will not be satisfied with their lives, they can commit terrorist acts. The destruction of religion will not affect the disappearance of terrorism in any way.

Cloud27

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

A world free from terrorism, not in my time. There will be terrorist if there were injustices to someone or groups, we need to respect their culture and belief or the other way around. Education and finding ways to lessen the differences are solutions that need assistance from both parties.

Lecam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I think it's not possible, as long as people cannot accept other religion and cultural differences, terrorism will not stop. I think terrorism has been part of the sick cycle of our daily lives. It's hard to believe that people are fighting and dying every minute because of terrorism.

▄██▀▀██▄
                   █▄█  █▄█
          ▄██████▄ █▄█▀▀█▄█
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█  █▄█         ▄▄▄▄▄▄
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█▀▀█▄█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▀█  █▀█
          █▄████▄█▄█▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█
          █▄█  █▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▀▀█▀█   █
       ▄  █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█  ▄█▄
   ▄   █  █▄████▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▄▄█▀█ ▄███▄
   █  ███ █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█ █████
  ███ ███ █▄█  █▄███▄████▄██▀█  █▀██▀█  █▀█ ▀███▀
  ▀█▀  █▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
damnek

Activity: 615

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

It is impossible for many reasons like riligion or politic

leexhin

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

I think as long as people see violence as a solution to world problem, terrorism will not vanish. It's not just because of violence, religion and cultural differences are also causes of terrorism. Not all people are open with this, so that's why there's terrorism. It has been a major problem of the world since ages and I think there's no solution to this.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.