Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:10:01 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the world can be free from terrorism?  (Read 2794 times)
bcnaranjo

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:24:19 AM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.

AltCommunity Coin [PoW][PoT][PoS 180%][Airdrops][Bounties]
█ █ █ █ ☯Announcement ThreadBounty/Signature Thread☯ █ █ █ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dunkerk40

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:17:19 AM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.
Much to our regret, terrorism is an enormous problem of the modern world. Recent events it was confirmed in Barcelona. It is impossible to know on 100%, where they will accomplish the act of terrorism next time. It is sorry simple people that will suffer here.

BeOne - ICO on September 7
Blockchain revolutionizes education
Thyaga

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

No as long as there is a religion, terrorist will never disappear from this earth because terrorist motivation is a misconception about the religion they profess.

senseless

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:02:13 AM

No as long as there is a religion, terrorist will never disappear from this earth because terrorist motivation is a misconception about the religion they profess.

There are non-religious terrorists too. As long as people think that violence can solve problems there will be terrorism.

hugoworld

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:07:28 AM

Absolutely not. Terririst organisations are getting more and more aggresive day by day and I am sure that terrorism will bring end of the world. Terrorists are being fed by innocent people's blood and as the days go on, they are asking for more blood which means more killing will happen on earth.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 2170

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

There are non-religious terrorists too. As long as people think that violence can solve problems there will be terrorism.

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

I'm into creating universes, smiting people, writing holy books and listening to prayers.
If you want your prayers answered, you must donate to 1CDyx8AUTiYXS1ThcBU3vy4SJWQq6pdFMH
BitcoinTalk Public Information Project
senseless

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

BLM? Antifa? All the mexican cartels? PLF, PLA, IRA, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.... There's like 4 of them in the country I'm currently living (mostly communist based), 2 or 3 in spain where I'm planning on moving... There's like 3 or 4 I know of in the USA.

How old are you? I'd guess under 25. You just weren't taught about groups like the weather underground in school. They exist, there are plenty of them, and almost every country in the world has at least one non-religious terrorist organization. They're usually oriented along some political or non-religious ideological line as opposed to religious. I guess it all comes down to, how do you define terrorism. I would define it as any violent act or threat of violent act intended to intimidate or otherwise influence / coerce people through fear. Pablo Escobar was a terrorist, and not a religious one.

What I find funny is... People (Antifa) claim that these white supremacists are fascists. So they attack them because those people ( KKK / NAZI / White supremacists) don't believe what the self proclaimed non-fascists believe.  Huh Huh  Shocked -- It's insanity what one group of people can do to another group of people due to a difference of opinion or belief. Whatever happened to 'agree to disagree'? 'You do you' also comes to mind.
covfefe_

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:31 AM

No. There will always be someone to bully.
Government itself is an organized terrorist. And we can't aspect a government less society anytime soon.

Sithara007

Activity: 882

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:33:57 AM

Really?  Can you name a terrorist organization that does not have religion at their roots?

That's debatable. The majority of the radicals come from the religion-based terrorist groups. But there are some ethnicity-based terrorist groups as well, such as the LTTE of Sri Lanka, ETA of Spain/Basque.etc.

gabmen

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:37:48 AM

For this to happen, first we have to believe in it. Right now, instead of receding, terrorism seems to be quite rampant all over the world. People taking adantage of cultural and religious differences are planting hate amongst ourselves. First we have to take away their satisfaction by not giving in to fear. Of course that's always with caution.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:00:05 AM

So long as humans feel fear, terrorism will be profitable and will occur.  An easily scared society--such as one that is weak--is very susceptible to terrorism, even encouraging it to occur.  The best you can hope for is very minimal, even trivial, amounts of terrorism, and to do this you need a strong, unified populace.  That would mean favoring meritocracy over egalitarianism, and favoring monoculturalism over multiculturalism.  Places which experience extreme levels of terrorism tend to be egalitarian and multicultural (also their men are pussies and their women are feminist dikes), whereas places with minimal terrorism are the other way around, meritocratic and monocultural with men who are men and women who are women.  All other policies fall in line from there--as the saying goes, politics is downstream from culture.

penguinlols

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

Not as long as people have different opinions and are willing to use violence to get what they want.
Xester

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:56:09 AM

Not as long as people have different opinions and are willing to use violence to get what they want.

Government is the one that should be responsible in all the problems that their country is facing.  If all the presidents and leaders will help together it is not impossible that our world will be free from terrorists.  Ordinary people can help them by giving support to the government and by praying to God to achieve a world that is full of peace.

sameer dadarwal

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:34:18 AM

Yes,I think the world must be free from the terrorist.Because terrorist is peace breaching in our society.And enhancing the violence in the world.Terrorist are not man.They not belong to a particular community or religion.

machinek20

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

I wish, but I dont think it will happened, terrorists are born from the feeling that they are the most righteous human in society, so rules and regulation are not used for them, they killed and doing bad things with the feeling that the victim deserve to get that, terrorist are after for power, they want to rule and spread fear to the people that opposed them

lisa255

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:00:32 PM

Until people understand the meaning of life and will not be satisfied with their lives, they can commit terrorist acts. The destruction of religion will not affect the disappearance of terrorism in any way.

Cloud27

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

A world free from terrorism, not in my time. There will be terrorist if there were injustices to someone or groups, we need to respect their culture and belief or the other way around. Education and finding ways to lessen the differences are solutions that need assistance from both parties.

Lecam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:54:58 PM

I think it's not possible, as long as people cannot accept other religion and cultural differences, terrorism will not stop. I think terrorism has been part of the sick cycle of our daily lives. It's hard to believe that people are fighting and dying every minute because of terrorism.

▄██▀▀██▄
                   █▄█  █▄█
          ▄██████▄ █▄█▀▀█▄█
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█  █▄█         ▄▄▄▄▄▄
          █▄█  █▄█ █▄█▀▀█▄█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▀█  █▀█
          █▄████▄█▄█▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█
          █▄█  █▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▀▀█▀█   █
       ▄  █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█  ▄█▄
   ▄   █  █▄████▄███▄█▀▀█▄██▀█  █▀██▀█▄▄█▀█ ▄███▄
   █  ███ █▄█  █▄███▄█  █▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▀█  █▀█ █████
  ███ ███ █▄█  █▄███▄████▄██▀█  █▀██▀█  █▀█ ▀███▀
  ▀█▀  █▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
damnek

Activity: 614

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

It is impossible for many reasons like riligion or politic

leexhin

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 03:31:39 PM

I think as long as people see violence as a solution to world problem, terrorism will not vanish. It's not just because of violence, religion and cultural differences are also causes of terrorism. Not all people are open with this, so that's why there's terrorism. It has been a major problem of the world since ages and I think there's no solution to this.

SativaDiva

Activity: 96

21. English major - writing concentration. <3

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 07:00:43 PM

I do not believe the world will ever be free from terrorism, there will always besomeone killing another person's family, child,or slaughtering a mass her of civilization. Humans do not have the capacity to be fully "pure" so we will never live n a fully "pure" universe. There will always be greed, hate, and prejudice throughout the world.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Sithara007

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:18:22 AM

A world free from terrorism, not in my time. There will be terrorist if there were injustices to someone or groups, we need to respect their culture and belief or the other way around. Education and finding ways to lessen the differences are solutions that need assistance from both parties.

The world will never be free from terrorism, as long as there are heads of state such as Angela Merkel, who invites terrorists to her own country. No amount of education can prevent terrorist atrocities. It is the ideology that needs to be eliminated.

i287853

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:30:23 PM

Until everyone in this world finds a way to value life, it is not gonna happen. Terrorism for me is one of the most evil things a human being can do. Take a life just to instill terror without any purpose or justification whatsoever. Terrorism Will not end until the the darkside of mankind is forgotten, which is highly unlikely.

angkasaz

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:41:52 PM

no, as long as human have emotion

zoom_rich

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

There's always been terrorism, evil and bad people. So the answer is no. New babies are being born, and those babies are humans who one day will be adults.
zoom_rich

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 06:56:47 PM

The only ones I can think of are like Nazi's, but you could also say they operate in a religious kind of way.
joebrook

Activity: 266

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:44:41 PM

All the terrorists that i have seen in my entire life are Muslim terrorists and they have all sorts of grievances towards non Muslims, they even kill their fellow Muslims, if they are able to do this, i shudder to think what they will do to other religious groups especially Christians. The only terrorism will be stopped is when the Prophet Mohammed came back from the dead and tell his followers to stop their atrocious acts.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noctis Connor

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:06:34 PM

No World can't be free from terrorism government of US will always make money from terrorist they are supporting terrorist to make the world more terrible just to make money and those people who are in need money will be risk there life for the money to support their family yet instead of supporting their needs government are making the world more terrible.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀██████████▄
███████████     ▀▀████████
███████████          ▀██████
███████████    ██▄▄     ██████
██████████    ██████    ██████
█████████       ▀▀▀    ▄██████
████████    ▄         ▄███████
███████    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█████    ▄██████████████████
█████▄▄▄██████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
PrivCoin

Advanced Multi Cryptocurrency Mixer
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
████ ▐▌ ████
███       ▀███
█████  ███   ███
█████       ████
█████  ███   ███
███       ▄███
████ ▐▌ ████
▀▀██████▀▀
Bitcoin
▄██▄
▄████▄
▄██████▄
▄████████▄
 ▀██████▀
▀▄ ▀██▀ ▄▀
▀█▄  ▄█▀
▀████▀
▀██▀
Ethereum
▄▄██████▄▄
████   ▄████
█████   ██████
█████   █▀██████
███▀▀    ▄██████
██ ▄   █████████
██▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀██████▀▀
Litecoin
█████▀▀ ▄▄██████▄▄ ▀▀█████
████▀  ████ ▐▌ ████  ▀████
███▀  ███       ▀███  ▀███
███  █████  ███   ███  ███
███  █████       ████  ███
███  █████  ███   ███  ███
███▄  ███       ▄███  ▄███
████▄  ████ ▐▌ ████  ▄████
█████▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀ ▄▄█████
Bitcoin Cash

yasher

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:06:40 AM

No, because no mind is the same. Differences in ideologies and practices is a reason for terrorism. We will never get rid of opposing ideas which leads to minorities and majorities. Its the radicals that creates terrorism.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

Theoretically, the world can be free of terrorism, but in practice it is necessary to raise children from the very childhood so that they do not do bad things, which is very difficult to do in our time.

Jasad

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:24:58 AM

I do not think so, Terrorism is too big, the number of terrorists is too much, countless. I do not think terrorism will go away anytime. I really want the terrorism gone, but I'm pessimistic about it.

dali_masmoudi

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:14:38 PM

I don't think it will be anymore.
Terrorism is something made by the some countries, it is an indirect way to rule the world.
And the world without terrorism will threat its interests.

Xester

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:29:06 PM

I don't think it will be anymore.
Terrorism is something made by the some countries, it is an indirect way to rule the world.
And the world without terrorism will threat its interests.

It is not impossible to think that terrorism can be gone in our world. It can be achieve if the leader that we will choose is a responsible and brave. If all the leaders of the different country will help each other to get loss of terrorist they will be loss. All of this can happen if we pray and have a strong faith to God. All things our possible with God so we should not lose hope. All of this will happen someday.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:42:59 PM

I do not think so, Terrorism is too big, the number of terrorists is too much, countless. I do not think terrorism will go away anytime. I really want the terrorism gone, but I'm pessimistic about it.

I am optimistic about the scenario. As the education level increases, the levels of terrorism will also go down. And another thing that comes to play is the falling price of crude oil. As gulf nations such as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are having less revenue from the oil sales, their funding for various extremist organizations will be reduced.
sukiho

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

As long as the government still there, the terrorism wont be free, the original terrorist is the government. CMIIW
QueenOf

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Sometimes I'm also confused with their understanding, said they have a religion but such behavior had no religion, doing things I think the religion is not taught.This is so scary, they make a group everywhere,  Angry

iv4n

Activity: 742

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:20:46 PM

As long as the government still there, the terrorism wont be free, the original terrorist is the government. CMIIW

Yes you are right about that!!! And when we all agree about this maybe we can make a one step forward as a society. It`s not a conspiracy theory if I say that governments created terrorists and war against them, same like they created war against drugs and governments are the ones that are producing and distributing drugs, against whom they are fighting then? I said this more then once in this forum!
More then ever before people are idolizing politicians and that is one of the worst problems in this society. I said this too before, we need to take off labels from us, nations don`t exists, religions don`t exists, borders are just on maps there are no borders in nature. Only when we figure out that we are here for short time and that we need to be just people of the world and to respect each others and nature we will not see the end of the wars of any kind. I doubt that I will see this in my life, but in one thing I`m sure for many many years in the future people will read what we did in our time and they will be confused how we could be so stupid. Maybe that is the same like we think now about people that live in this world 2000 years ago or more.

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
     BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK      
  ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██      
██
██
            ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄          
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █              
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER  
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  24 hour Customer Support    

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jacko234

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:34:57 AM

Talking about terrorists, are we going to be free of terrorists forever ?? my answer is no.
Because they (terrorists) are well organized in this modern world, weapon supply, recruiting candidates for terrorists, and hiding them that are very difficult to detect.
It would be highly unlikely if the terrorists went extinct.
SugoiSenpai

Activity: 182

CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:31:38 AM

I believe that our world can't be free from terrorism and the main reason behind this is that some people don't agree to how a government works, they disagree with what the government has to offer. Ofcourse this can't be prevented in all government as all people have different perspectives on how a government should work.

AleksBozhinov

Marketing Magician.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:34:24 AM

When America isn't the leader of the free world, there will be major peace. There isn't a grand world conflict or terror attack without the USA being part of the

Ginosaur15

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:43:22 AM

I don't think the world will be free of terrorism in the future because terrorism is always there but I hope it will be lessen/minimize on the future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❱ Powering True Care Coordination ❰ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SimplyVital Health ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▂▂▂ Whitepaper Token Sale 31st of Oct  Twitter  Telegram Discord ▂▂▂
The_prodigy

Activity: 630

Thanks God

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:25:28 AM

Yes, terrorism cannot be defeated by eliminating every single terrorist in the world as hatred only brings hatred and the endless cycle of war will continue. There would be nothing unless we learn to understand and be able to suppress terrorism wothout firing a single shot.

SoulEaterRR

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:14:18 PM

Yes, I believe that the world can be free of terrorism if from the very childhood to begin to properly educate children. I really like the offer of Buddhists about the upbringing of children.
Oo ako to

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:10:29 AM

Terrorism are funded by wealthy people so I don't think it will be stopped. Have you ever think how could they produce high level-firearms and other war weapons? Even if they rob a bank they cannot easily have that too much firepower. There is someone that is powerful enough to support them.

mhine07

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

for me , i think that the world will can not be free from terrorism as long as there are people who are in support of terrorist , becquse most countries today has a terrorist group of their own , and the world has the biggest enemy terrorist , the ISIS what was created by the united states of america , and they supported them with weapons , and they have been giving chaos to most of innocents lives,..

CREDEROOM A Digital Era Fintech Company
ICO Start 16 Oct 2017 - 15 Nov 2017
[WhitePaper][Bounty][Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
Malsetid

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:42:30 AM

With so much hate in this world, it will take a lot of effort and a very long time to rid us of terrorism. I don't know that can be done though as terrorist thinking is beyond me. As long as there will be people who's minds are clouded with hate, it would be extremely hard for us to completey remove terrorism in this world.

npredtorch

Activity: 714

For Lady and Mister! Enjoy Bazista!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

With so much hate in this world, it will take a lot of effort and a very long time to rid us of terrorism. I don't know that can be done though as terrorist thinking is beyond me. As long as there will be people who's minds are clouded with hate, it would be extremely hard for us to completey remove terrorism in this world.

Yeah, I agree with you that there is so much hate on this world but I don't think that terrorism can get rid off even reaching a lot of decades, on the contrary it will worsen as time passes by. The world can't be free from terrorism since people beliefs are individually different and there will always a group that is unique and have the minds to bring terror. Furthermore, famines are already here and as it get worse, crimes/terrorism will grow, they will do everything just to survive and live.

▄██████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████████
████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀████████████████████
Bazista
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██

██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
██ █  ██ ██
██   ██  ██
██  ██   ██
██ ██  █ ██
|||
memyselfandi

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

I do not think so. If poverty still exist, there is always someone who will fight in order to improve or develop their cost of living. Also if the government rules and regulation are too much, there is always someone who will criticized it and that is the start of rebellion or terrorism.

lukesimon

Activity: 126

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:02:24 PM

I do not believe the world will ever be free from terrorism, there will always besomeone killing another person's family, child,or slaughtering a mass her of civilization. Humans do not have the capacity to be fully "pure" so we will never live n a fully "pure" universe. There will always be greed, hate, and prejudice throughout the world.

I think terrorism will never end as long as people don't understand how to show respect on every individuals life perspective,beliefs and cultural differences. Yeah,I do believe that one of the roots of terrorism is religion because we have different beliefs in this world and some people tend to use it to cover their evil doings for business,self interests and for power.

FADI1

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:13:44 PM

The world will never be free from terrorism. There has always been terrorism. We just name it  differently : a terrorist is someone who fights ather's freedom n will to live plants fear in order to pass his own ideas n gain from that trying to rule the world .  there will be always people like that because whever we create peace n happiness there willbe someone ill trying to prevent that
shinchan123

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

As long as people don't accept cultural and religious differences, the world cannot be free from terrorism. One of the main reason why there are terrorists is that some people find their religion superior above other religion. There can be no world peace if people always compare.

Mojacko

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

Honestly, this world cannot be a free from terrorism. I totally agree with his/her argument. Whenever they were oppress, they become aggressive to the point that there are lives to be sacrifice.We human is diverse, so we cannot please everybody to be on our side. We have given the rights and priviledge, so we fight for it until the end.
yakushev

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:14:31 PM

The world can not completely free itself from terrorism, because new people will be born who will have mental illnesses or bad upbringing and they will become terrorists.

LDenis555

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:16:35 PM

I think terrorists will always be in our world. There is always someone or group of people disagree with some things, with the way the world works, with the politics and so on. Unfortunately, in our world there will be always war and violence.
Pubg_man205

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:21:39 PM

No, of course, terrorism is people who disagree with the policy of this or that state in relation to them or to their country, so while there will be disagreement there will be terrorism. And no one has learned to live in complete peace.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:26:01 PM

The world can not be free of terrorism. From the very beginning, people fought to gain more power or wealth. Now this also happens because it is embedded in human genes.

sonicwave

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

The world can not be free of terrorism. From the very beginning, people fought to gain more power or wealth. Now this also happens because it is embedded in human genes.

I disagree with you. Terrorism is not a war. This is meanness. And our world must be freed from this. You can fight for resources peacefully. And terrorism is a step backwards in the development of society

Xester

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:38:57 PM

I disagree with you. Terrorism is not a war. This is meanness. And our world must be freed from this. You can fight for resources peacefully. And terrorism is a step backwards in the development of society

Well it is just in our wishful thinking that we can fight for resources peacefully.  It will never happen considering that many big and powerful country were greedy.  They will do all terrorism and horrible things just to keep themselves powerful.  As long as there are uncontentment and greediness, terrorism and other forms of it will never stop.

Murloc

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:08:07 PM

Do you think the world can be free from terrorism?

Ofc, we should only deal with muslims  Wink

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Zap Store ❱ Decentralized Marketplace for Oracles ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████ Token Sale October 21st █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FacebookTwitterLinked YouTube ■  WhitepaperReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acener

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:30:55 PM

As long as as people are keen of religious and cultural differences, terrorism wouldn't be eradicated. It's really hard to eliminate terrorism, since not all people are of the same scale of thinking and people are not sharing the same thought about life. I think that terrorism will always be a part of our life.

Xenoph0bia

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:56:22 PM

As long as as people are keen of religious and cultural differences, terrorism wouldn't be eradicated. It's really hard to eliminate terrorism, since not all people are of the same scale of thinking and people are not sharing the same thought about life. I think that terrorism will always be a part of our life.

Agreed with you, we can see that terrorism is increasing by each passing day. There has been so many terrorist incidents happened in the recent days and the terrorist activities are spreading all over the world. Each country should take strict action against these groups in order to eliminate them from the world.

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
   ▄████▄             ▄█████████▄
 ▄████████▄         ▄███████████▀
███████████       ▄██████████████
▀██████████▄  ▄▄▄ ▀█████████████▀
  ▀███████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
       ▀████████████▄ ▀█████▀
        ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀▀
       █████████████████
        ▀██████████████▌
    ▄████▄▀██████████████▄
  ▄████████▄▀█████████████▌
 ████████████ ▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▄███▄
 ▄██████████▀        ▀▀▀▄███████▄
  ▀███████▀             █████████
    ▀▀ ▀▀                ▀█████▀
                           ▀▀▀
XENIO

......BLOCKCHAIN FOR GAMERS......
▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   REDDIT   FACEBOOK   SLACK

misterj

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

Asking that question is like asking do you think world can be free of sickness? It is more likely like yin and yang, good and evil. There will be counterparts always in every aspect of life. We can only think of how can we minimize the damage or what can be the sacrifice so both counterparts vanish and in exchange of what? It is like energy, we cannot destroy it nor create it but we can transform it.

lllaqpt

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

The world can not free itself from terrorism, because in the world there has always been good and evil. You can reduce the number of crimes, but it will not be completely destroyed because many people serve the devil.

HSaidC

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:57 AM

It is about the nature of the human I think. Could you say a man who does not believe in God does not kill anyone ? No, you couldnt. I have lost two of my friends in a terroist attack in Istanbul. They just gone. I will never see them again. I cant decide who is guilty. Even if I can decide or find who is guilty it does not make a difference. Life is precious before we lost it.
degaga15

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

I also think the same with you, terrorists always recruit members so that their members continue to grow even the police hard to find them. their leaders, however, continue to fight and attack the city.
yojodojo21

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:48:07 AM

Literally Yes, Because If The Most Influential Persons Has Oneness in Decisions, We can Achieve World Peace and There Will be no more terrorists.
Terrorists are those who really destroying our WORLD. They Does Not care about Peoples lives.

aussie_striker

Activity: 430

Autonio token sale starts September 22

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:57:58 AM

I don't think that the world can ever become free from terrorism as there will be always some bunch of assholes who wants to spread terrorism and never believe in having peace and those people starts giving training to the people since they are kids and it will be an ever ending thing.

|

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░███████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░
░░░█████░░░░░░░█████░░░
░░███████░░░░░███████░░
█████████░░░█████████
██████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AUTONIO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

WEBSITE / WHITEPAPER
TWITTER / FACEBOOK / ANN

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|
nonokeci

Activity: 70

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:58:23 AM

instead of looking at the effect, let us question what caused the widespread conflagaration of terrorism. hmm.. therein lies your answer

Sadlife

Why so serious?

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:10:51 AM

No as long as their humanity exist there will be always terrorists in the past humans was conquering each others land, they will kill, annihilate, extinguish, contaminate to make profit or just to live better. Humans are savage in nature so with or without terrorists there will be always groups lr individuals that only wants to see the world burn not just terrorists but also super power countries. China attempting to takes over the lands, NK planning to bomb guam and US starting a civil war in thr middle east.

▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀░▀█████████████████████████████████▄
█████▄░▄██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████

░░░░░░██
░░░░░░██░░████▄██░░░░████░░░░████░░░██
░░░░░░██░░░░░██ ██░░░██░░██░░░██░░██░░██
░░░░░░██▄█████░░██░░██░░░██░░██░░░████
░░░░░▄████▄██░░ ██▄██░░░░██▄██░░░░████
░░░█████▀█████░░░████░░░░░████░░░░░███
██▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░██
▀████████████████████████████████████████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████▄██▄████████
█████████▀██▀█████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████▄██████▄█████████
█████████▀█▄██▄█▀█████████
███████████▀██▀███████████
████████████████████████
███████▄▄█████████████
██████████▀█████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
J V Y

deejhay

for future

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:25:36 AM

No, there is no way the world could be free from that. The only way we could be free from terrorism is when we all share common beliefs, (which wont happen), when we try to understand each other( we certainly wont) and many other which could lead to peace but our human nature wont allow.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:40:34 PM

In the world today do not easy. Feel sorry for those people who die at the hands of terrorists. They're not guilty of anything that was not in the wrong time in the wrong place.
rodskee

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

Much to our regret, terrorism is an enormous problem of the modern world. Recent events it was confirmed in Barcelona. It is impossible to know on 100%, where they will accomplish the act of terrorism next time. It is sorry simple people that will suffer here.
truly correct about the affect of the terrorism for the people suffering for non sense idealism, also the soldier and this family suffering because of war, if the future world free from terrorism the economy of each country goes strong and goes up and no one people suufer because of war.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:44:37 PM

I don't think so. We always have terrorists during history. How could we prevent fools to do such horrible things?
No idea, and we will probably never discover it unfortunately

▄▄███▀ ▀█▄▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀████ ███▄▄▀▀█▀▄
     ▄▀▄███▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█▄
   ▄█▀▄███▀▀▄█ ▀███████▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
  ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▄███ ██▄▀████▀▄██ ██▄▀▄
 ██▄▀█████ ████▄▀██▀▄████ ██▀▄
 █▀▄ ██▄▀██ ███████▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄█
▄▀▄█ ████▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀█████▀▄▀█▄
▀▄██ ███▀▄█▄▀█████▀▄██▄▀███▀▄█▄▀█
█▄▀██ █▀▄███▄▀███▀▄████▄▀█▀▄███▄▀
 ██▄ ▄██████▄▀█▀▄██████▄▀▄█▀▀▄▄▄
  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
  ▀ ███ ██████▀▄▀███████▀▄▀████▀
   ▀████ ███▀▄███ ████▀▄██ ██▀
     ▀███ █▀▄█████▄▀▀▄█████
       ▀█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄

▀▀ ▀███▀▀▀
.SPHERIS.█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
Rhaizan

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

In the world today do not easy. Feel sorry for those people who die at the hands of terrorists. They're not guilty of anything that was not in the wrong time in the wrong place.

Like the marawi, there are many places in marawi which has been destroyed and disrupted, many civilians are involed and they have been harassed by terrorist terror.

Sithara007

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:32:53 AM

Like the marawi, there are many places in marawi which has been destroyed and disrupted, many civilians are involed and they have been harassed by terrorist terror.

Terrorists don't care about civilians, irrespective of their race and religion. For example, the majority of the hostages being used as human shields in Marawi are Muslims. But the ISIS local unit doesn't care much. For them, the sole aim is to slow down the Philippine army, and to inflict the maximum number of injuries and deaths.

bananacue

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

No if there are people that wants power we will not be free from terrorism.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

nope . because the world is meant to have terrorism. even we like it to disappear you can't control what's wants of the people. there's alot of people who want to control the whole world so if they can get together they can form a terrorism group. that's how it form. if they have one mission and vision they will joined force together and make a group of terrorism.

dinahrz

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:53 AM

in my opinion, the world without terrorists is a bit impossible. But the terrorist must be destroyed because it is very dangerous Undecided
Thyaga

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:17:56 AM

in my opinion, the world without terrorists is a bit impossible. But the terrorist must be destroyed because it is very dangerous Undecided
You say it like that how to combat terrorists? do you have a solution? if you have, quick report to the government where you live, talk less do more.

minthit

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:43:00 AM

In my opinion yes. The world can be free from terrorism. But, only when there's no BIG circumstantial differences between individuals. I think it's more like survival. Nature won't let it go extinct without struggles.
MARK 888

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

i think the world will be free from terrorism if our army stopped wars in Iraq , cabal ,..............

we kill them child's so  they be  terrorism
Md Saad

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

I don't think so...
day by day this phenomenon problem is increasing at an alarming rate, and frequently terrorism turns into a different shape. it is the most baneful thing for the human being. when all the people and community will be united then it will be removed from the world. some hypocrite and greedy people are using terrorism for thier own benefit.

▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
      ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
          ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
             ▄█████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             ██████████████
             █████████████▀
             █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             ▀▀▀
Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
   ▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
Xester

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

I don't think so...
day by day this phenomenon problem is increasing at an alarming rate, and frequently terrorism turns into a different shape. it is the most baneful thing for the human being. when all the people and community will be united then it will be removed from the world. some hypocrite and greedy people are using terrorism for thier own benefit.

With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way. So i think the world can be free from terrorism if all people will help each other to fight the terrorist.

mmfiore

Activity: 662

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Terrorism is an attitude often linked to corruption.

And as much for terrorism, I think that we can overcome it. As much about corruption, I have so many doubts.

Power is not good when it is left in the hands of men, or of certain men whom we think freely choose.

1: the blockchain and the crypto can create a structure where man has no more control. A form of anarchy where order reigns without power.
2: the blockchain project: ANACOIN aims to deliver religious texts in a contextual way. Limiting the interpretation by a minority claiming to be legitimate.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄███▀     ▀███▄ ▀█▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▀   ▄█▄   ▀███▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███▀   ▄█▀████▄  ▀███ █▄
█ ▄██▄   ▀█▄▄  ▀███▄▄███▄ █
█ ██████▄   ▀█▄   ▀██████ █
█ ▀███▀▀███▄  ▀▀█▄   ▀██▀ █

▀█ ███▄  ▀████▄█▀   ▄███ █▀

▀▄ ▀███▄   ▀█▀   ▄███▀ ▄▀

▀█▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄█▀

▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
SLVR█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
[ WHITEPAPER ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ TECH  PAPER ]
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████    █████████
█████    █████    ▀▀▀▀█████
█████    ▀▀▀▀         █████
██▀▀▀              ▄▄▄█████
██        ▄▄▄███    ███████
██▄▄▄▄█    █████    █▀▀▀▀██
███████    ██▀▀▀         ██
█████▀▀▀              ▄▄▄██
████         ▄▄▄██    █████
█████▄▄▄▄    █████    █████
█████████    ██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
!
Avametra

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

Terrorism is an attitude often linked to corruption.

And as much for terrorism, I think that we can overcome it. As much about corruption, I have so many doubts.

Power is not good when it is left in the hands of men, or of certain men whom we think freely choose.

1: the blockchain and the crypto can create a structure where man has no more control. A form of anarchy where order reigns without power.
2: the blockchain project: ANACOIN aims to deliver religious texts in a contextual way. Limiting the interpretation by a minority claiming to be legitimate.

In order to defeat corruption, it is necessary to overcome human greed, because all those who come to power will seek the opportunity to accomplish their own black deeds in any way.

▛ [ CENTRA ] Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet
▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
▙     FacebookSlackTwitterGithubMediumANN Thread     ▟
Stingraider

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

religion is here to stay. I believe the numbers of religious people will decrease throughout the years but it will never disappear completely
Gerharde

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

No, I doubt it. Humans are natural violent in nature. So having just a small reason can already trigger terrorism activities which then can attract more groups of terrorists to be formed. It痴 a never ending cycle of violence.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
w33man

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

As long as there's religious and cultural differences terrorism will not vanish. It's hard to eradicate terrorism because people are always fighting because of power, religious belief and differences. It's hard to imagine that the world will turn into complete chaos if people will not make peace.

E-shipper

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

I believe that terrorism can not be completely eradicated, but one can only reduce its manifestation. In order for terrorism to be completely destroyed, it is necessary to improve the living conditions of poor people, which is practically impracticable.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██
      ▄███████████▄
     ██████▀▀████████▄
    ███████▄▄ ▀▀
    ▀██████████████▄▄▄
     ▀█████████████████▄
        ▀▀██▀████████████
          ██ ██ ▐█████████
  ▄▄███▄▄ ██ ██ ▐█████████
 ███████████▄█████████████
▐████████████████████████▀
▐███████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████████
       ▀▀███████
           ▀▀██

Soma
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
Pretty Boy

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

I believe that the world can be free from terrorism someday because I trust the leaders of the powerful and the most influencing countries that they can work together to solve the problem that started terrorism. All the countries deserve to live freely and peacefully and not be killed, get shot and not be beaten to death. Someday I believe that God will move to lead all the world Leaders,

topse

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

i don't think that terrorism will be end,
it will never happen, because as long as he world is full of people who want to do something as they want,
it won't happen
terrorism are exist sometimes because people who just knew little bit about their religion,
then they act arrogantly to others, that's like they are the right person ever.

celested

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

That is what I and everyone expects that this world will end the persecution. Hope they will cherish human life. Everyone can live in peace and happiness. Being able to live together is boundless happiness. To do that the authorities avoid the need for a solution.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
bitcoincryptochamber

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Terrosism has always been in this world in one form or another . The mission to have a terrorism free world is hard to attain . We can only atain it if we teach ourselves and others that all the unjustice and hatred in this world cannot be revenged by killing innocent people in the name of pride and religion , we can attain a terrorism free world to a great extent.

On the other hand, there will always be crazy people who are obsessed. Lone people doing senseless crimes are probably statistically inevitable.
Glorious04

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

I don't think the world will be free from terrorism. These things called lawlessness must be fulfilled according to the bible as a sign of the end of the age. Pain, tribulations, famine, lawlessness and the like must happen before the coming of the great day of the Lord. And it is indeed happening almost all over the world.

TanClan98

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:39:08 PM

Yeah we could be free if there will be no government that not fair. Government great officials we will have a peaceful home or city because no bad Government no terrorism.
jakezyrus00

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:24 AM

Yes I still have faith and I still believe that someday all of this terrorism activities will end. I don't know how but I still believe. I still believe that the killings will stop, the racism and discrimination will stop. Lets not stop believing to that day to happen.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:07:43 AM

Terrorism will never be end on the surface of earth because terrorist organisations are manipulated by some horrible forces.. This terrorists are the puppets of many of filthy riches... As a result of this, Those filthy riches will never want to give up their puppets...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Xester

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

Terrorism will never be end on the surface of earth because terrorist organisations are manipulated by some horrible forces.. This terrorists are the puppets of many of filthy riches... As a result of this, Those filthy riches will never want to give up their puppets...

Remember that With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way.

Senkuli

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

I do not think it is easy to eliminate acts of terrorism in this world, maybe only can be overcome in small increments to reduce.
we must remind each other and keep each other's family, friends and people around us so as not to fall into the terrorism, need counseling and education early on about the dangers of terrorism in any case.
in need of cooperation between the government and all elements of society in order to reduce the notion that leads to acts of terrorism.

A T L A N T     ▄▀▄▀     P2P  |  Tokenization  |  WP
█ █ ██    I C O  E N D I N G  S O O N    ██ █ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   TELEGRAM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marioboro

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

i don't know for now, since the most powerful country itself supports and initiate terrorist to create conflict. Now they have the headstart, the funds all of it name it. Just because to manipulate the world some country are doing malicious thing and now terrorism an unstoppable problem of every nation. Really i believe this can be stopped.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
SamPo

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

I think terrorism wont end even if we have a good government. They won't stop and will find another way to make the innocent people suffer for nothing. They are againts the government law and they wont stop until they get what they want.

handy_hotdog

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

Sadly no, the world will never be 100% rid of some form of terrorism.

There is always some fraction who is willing to cause fear for their cause, even if ISIS were to disappear tomorrow, there would be another group somewhere in the world.
basesaw

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:27:12 PM

Sadly no, the world will never be 100% rid of some form of terrorism.

There is always some fraction who is willing to cause fear for their cause, even if ISIS were to disappear tomorrow, there would be another group somewhere in the world.

I agree with you. It is very saddening that we can't be free from terrorism even we try to. There would always be a greedy group of people that wants to gain power and take over places to have more people under them. I really don't see why terrorists need to do that.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
joebrook

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:41:22 PM

Everything on this earth has a timeline to it and always has an end and the same can be said about terrorism but what i am afraid of is that in the end, terrorism is going to be replaced by something even more gruesome like anarchy because terrorism is mainly on religious lines but with anarchy its just destruction of anything.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hero1111

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:26:42 PM

I dont think the world can be free from terorism because people can not live without problems and people want to get more things from others it is mean problem so many people will want to get more money  from illegal routes so it will make terrorism and it is a destiny for the world .

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Yoko 666

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:30:39 PM

NO because we live in land with specific materials so all search for new sources

when we have lake of sources they must star wars

terrorism is kind of war
popcorn1

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:06:37 PM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2067929/uber-london-banned-tfl-petition-why-taxi-app/
1 day ago - Uber has been told it won't have its operator licence renewed in London - so what does it mean for the global taxi app?..

Also no one is telling people that UBER is planning on driveless cars but i find a floor in the uber driveless taxi ..

Imagine i am an Islamic terrorist i order my driveless taxi and fill the back seat with bags of bombs
then send the driveless taxi outside a busy what ever were loads of humans will be and blow it up..

BOOM BOOM BOOM..

And not just send one send 10 driveless taxi  Shocked Shocked...

Imagine the damage  Shocked Shocked..

So only if you own the car and just don't want to drive NO driveless TAXI..

Maybe it will get worse if driveless taxi ..
Xester

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:56:31 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2067929/uber-london-banned-tfl-petition-why-taxi-app/
1 day ago - Uber has been told it won't have its operator licence renewed in London - so what does it mean for the global taxi app?..

Also no one is telling people that UBER is planning on driveless cars but i find a floor in the uber driveless taxi ..

Imagine i am an Islamic terrorist i order my driveless taxi and fill the back seat with bags of bombs
then send the driveless taxi outside a busy what ever were loads of humans will be and blow it up..

BOOM BOOM BOOM..

And not just send one send 10 driveless taxi  Shocked Shocked...

Imagine the damage  Shocked Shocked..

So only if you own the car and just don't want to drive NO driveless TAXI..

Maybe it will get worse if driveless taxi ..

With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way.

Keeping Up

Activity: 97

KUARTA is coming!!!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:13:33 AM

I think not.
People who will be having an extreme ideology when they turn into adult will always be born.
Because no matter how you educate them,  something or some will turn them to an evil character one day.

let's KEEP UP!!!
roganite

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:17:14 PM

The world will never be free of terrorism, it has been around for a long time.

Sadly there will always be a group willing to inflict pain and suffering to get an ideology across. If you research it some scholars go back to the 1st century.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:26:07 PM

no because if all of people is not in the same level we cannot safe from the terrorism if all law is in the same progress and all people is in the same level the world is become free from terrorists! so the world become in safe!
Almat

Activity: 217

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:47:10 PM

I don't think so, sadly. Humans have never been free from conflict as there will always be personal differences between certain issues. As we know, there are always extremists on any side. These people who are willing to fight violently for their beliefs can never be truly eliminated.
Bakukang

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:13:55 PM

No.Not really.There will still be people on the leftist that will and will always bring to different countries and other parts of the world.

vc888888

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:52:21 PM

i think it is a very big problem mostly in the whole world and all the countries are trying to eliminate this problem as soon as problem.
inevertell

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

Yes most probably the world is trying very hard to decrease this problem off to extreme level because it have destroyed a lot of countries due to which the whole world are taking big steps again them to destroy them as soon as possible.
supine

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:00:00 PM

I really think that the world will never be free from terror. As long as people care about religious and cultural differences, and greedy of power, there will be no peace on Earth. As early as we know, the world has been this way. People are killing for territories, resources and power. So, it's hard for us to live in a world free from terrorism.

Patsakkyy

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:10:25 PM

I really think that the world will never be free from terror. As long as people care about religious and cultural differences, and greedy of power, there will be no peace on Earth. As early as we know, the world has been this way. People are killing for territories, resources and power. So, it's hard for us to live in a world free from terrorism.

People are now fixated on material goods and completely forgot about spiritual development. Also, a really large number of religions will always lead to destructive actions.

thenameisjay

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:30:37 PM

The world can be free from terrorism only if we get rid of our cultural and religious differences and start working together to change the world as human beings. Only then can we eliminate terrorism as a whole. I only see terrorism is an act of radically changing something to its core. Therefore, true change can only be achieved if the human race worked together as a whole.

itsBry

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

A world free from terrorism is very idealistic. It will never happen unless the world ends. The creation of extremist groups will never stop. They always wanted to be on top. Everyone of us wants to change the world. It just happened that they have guns and idealistic plan of overruling the world.
arnobs07

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:00:30 AM

its  a big problem .. as a matter of fact problem can not be solved properly but we can control it by analyzing from the root level and take corrective action plan...
free is not possible in this world nothing is free ...

MultiBot ▬ Powerful cloud-based Trading Platform
mari@Nnarosy19

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:49:21 AM

yes in some country's passing strict rules to destroy terrorism. so it it possible. few years back terrorism takes place and destroying all the country's. but now government passing a very powerful rules to removing terrorism. so terrorism free country may seen in few years later. now some more better compare to past. i have to praying to god every day give me a peace of mind to my country.
King Sastro

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:51:55 PM

As long as there is greed and injustice then terrorists are always there, the problem of the world is very complex and the main factor of terrorism is because they have no love for their fellow human beings.

▀███   ███   ████    ▄██████▄
       ████ █████ █████▄  ███▀  ▀███
        ███▄██▀██▄██████  ██████████
        ▀█████ █████▀████ ███▄  ▄▄▄
         ▀███   ███▀  ███▄ ▀██████▀▀
                      ▀███
███▄████▄     ▄█████▄  ████   ███   ███▀ ▄██████▄  ███▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄███▀▀▀███▄ ███  █████  ███ ███▀  ▀███ █████▀
███     ███ ███     ███ ▀███ █████ ███  ██████████ ███
███▄   ▄███ ███▄   ▄███  ▀█████▀█████▀  ███▄  ▄▄▄  ███
█████████▀   ▀███████▀    ████▀ ▀████   ▀████████▀ ███
███ ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
███
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
PandoraTV

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

It very much depends on the definition that you give to the word "terrorism". And if it is state-sponsored or not.
shawn995

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:12:24 AM

Terrorism is become a very big issue in the whole world and if all the countries are not sitting on one table to solve this issue then it will became more big issue in the future. Most of the countries are trying to remove this problem by planning but it take a lot of time because its not a small problem.

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
inevertell

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:44:13 PM

Yes most probably the world is trying very hard to decrease this problem off to extreme level because it have destroyed a lot of countries due to which the whole world are taking big steps again them to destroy them as soon as possible.
Cling18

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:32:19 PM

I think the world won't be free from terrorism anymore. Terrorists are every where. We don't know when will they attack us. The world is not getting any better. It's actually getting worst each day. All we have to do is to be ready and careful all the time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
popcorn1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:13:29 PM

No and it's going to get way way worse soon when UBER driveless taxi comes on our streets ..

I thinks politicians homes will be in so much danger..
See order a driveless UBER pack suitcase with BOMBS and send it to the POLITICIANS ADDRESS
or STREET and boom boom many many UBER TAXI all at once..

WHAT A NEWS STORY^^^..

A politicians job will be so scary to have in the future driveless taxi bombs..

Oh i will be now waiting on the news for a ban Cheesy Cheesy..
Politicians will be shitting their pants..

Well you are to blame for all the mess you make the rules..
I imagine judges politicians gangsters enemies bankers religious nuts all using UBER TAXI BOMB SERVICE Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6DUr7ol_8w..

See how scared we can make you feel Cheesy Cheesy..

We have on news NUKE this and NUKE that Mulsim terror this and muslim terror that Roll Eyes..

Now lets turn the tables we will have blow politician this and blow politician that all with an
UBER Cheesy..

So now in this day and age it's not just the public who will be attacked so will the politicians  Cheesy..
Yes ejoy the feeling just like we have too Cheesy Cheesy..

Send a UBER to lord TWAT FACE Cheesy Cheesy..Yes all of you LORDY twats..

You shit ass politicians better stop playing games with this BREXIT we voted out and we want out..

Stalling Brexit will only make it worse ..

Oh don't worry i will never ever send them i got better things to do than waste my life on a bunch of ass holes like most of you BRITISH POLITICIANS ..

BUT i bet someone as no life and oneday will blame you lot ..

List of serving British MPs who were assassinated - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serving_British_MPs_who_were_assassinated
This is a list of serving Members of the Parliament of the United Kingdom who were assassinated. Spencer Perceval is the only British prime minister to be ..

So all this SCARE TACTICS i would be more scared if i was a POLITICIAN  Cheesy Cheesy..

Sort my fucking country out you bunch of shit ass holes couldn't organise a free piss up in a pub..

Believe me I KNOW I COULD DO A BETTER JOB..

Oh mother and father why did you bring me up the way you did ..
I COULD OF RUN THIS COUNTRY Angry Angry..
Choosewise

Activity: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

There's never any terrorist attacks in eastern european countries. Radical muslims don't go here for some reason  Smiley

popcorn1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:14 PM

There's never any terrorist attacks in eastern european countries. Radical muslims don't go here for some reason  Smiley
Because most eastern european is a shit hole and they need to turn into a shit hole so stay away from the shit holes..

Islamic locusts inbreed and spread to change the face of your land into a desert like where they
come from..
One minute your all walking around in shorts next thing it all bed sheets ..

And they rape your women no not their own but your women maybe your daughter..

popcorn1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:28:14 PM

Just think UK taxi drivers i just saved your JOBS from driveless TAXI Cheesy Cheesy..

Oh i have because the politicians now know how easy they can DIE by an UBER driveless TAXI Cheesy
nelsmining

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:18:24 AM

No, There will always be evil

Get Free ONION https://deeponion.org/apply TOR Int
riyad

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:05:52 AM

I think World never free from Terrorist.It's the big problem for any other country.I believe that It's can be possible to off crime if all country works together.
perfectliberty

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:18:26 PM

The world can be a terrorist-free world if we will all accept Jesus in our hearts. Terrorism is a work by the demons and the only one who can defeat this is God. Only He can make the world completely peaceful. The world will be a terrorist-free world if we have love with each other. Love can bring peace and freedom.
JungleJim65

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:21:37 PM

There have been many active left wing or eco-terror groups in the United States alone: Weather Underground, Symbionese Liberation Army, May 19th Communist Organization, United Freedom Fromt, Animal Liberation Front, Black Liberation Army, Black Panthers, Earth Liberation Front, ANTIFA, and other acts of terror committed by individuals linked to Communist/Anarchist groups.
Kevinvaonav

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:40:31 PM

Terrorists will not disappear as long as people misunderstand the true teachings of religion to become a powerful person. It takes hard work and cooperation between society and government to destroy terrorists. I think it will take a long time

cryptoon007

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

Terrorism will always exist as long as sin exists, and sin will always exist as long as man exists. So, my friend, terrorism became part of us the moment we were born.
Tyrantt

Activity: 644

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:49:08 PM

That's pretty stupid. Force responds with force and as long as there are bully countries that go around and pop their noses in every countries business, there will be terrorism and also there will be a person or more or even a country that will push for that because it can be very profitable.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
███████████████████████████
Sithara007

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:15:48 AM

Right now, the terrorism is of two types. The first one is the religious terrorism, and the second is ethnic terrorism. And Islamic organizations are behind 99.99% of the religion-based terrorism in the world. The rest is being committed by the extremist Christian organizations, such as the NSCN, NLFT and the KYKL. And I can't foresee an immediate end to this problem. They will exist as long as Islam and Christianity exists on earth.

Jaydeepjani

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:41:04 AM

The world can be free of terrorism ofcourse . One nation. Should support another by helping them and not fighting with unused weapons
innocent93

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

Terorrism acts will end at some point. More exactly in the moment when the terrorism groups wont be financed any more the violent acts will end. Sadli even this it is related with the financial interests of surten groups of powerfull pearsons who stay in the shadow.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex               
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
..DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY..
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
Sene90

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

No, I do not think our world can be free from terrorism. These terrorists love to do what they are doing in the name of their community or religion. They think that they are the good guys while the rest of the world are bad.
meliodas

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:53:10 AM

I think so. When the world will only have one leader, and anyone who does not follow or abide that leader's laws then he or she will be punished. However, that leader must also be perfect, like reasonable, kind, compassionate. So, it is really difficult for it to happen, but possible.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
lllaqpt

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:07:10 AM

It is impossible to free it from terrorism, but I'm for, because peaceful people are dying, infrastructure is being destroyed. Some losses and human casualties and this is very tragic in the modern world, people pay for the stupidity of politicians.

Karmakid

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

I don't really think that it would ever happen,
I don't think that it could ever occur as long as there are people who are against the rules or doesn't want the rules.

peerguess.     the application for the entire community!
  ANN Thread Website Whitepaper Bounties Twitter
.    Our ICO
   starting soon
acrasia

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:18 PM

I highly doubt that the world will ever be free from terrorism.  Terrorism roots from politics, religions and ideologies. There are too many people on this planet and agreeing on one idea is next to impossible. In short, people ubiquitously agree to disagree. There are also numerous conspiracy theories about the some governments intentionally hiring terrorists to carry out their hidden agendas.
Crassula

Crassula - build decentralized payment solutions.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:23:42 PM

It's difficult to believe it. But we must do everything to prevent terrorism.
Renzyp

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:35:42 PM

Some of religion is always involve of politics instead of teaching other to be calm sometimes the leader push other to be a terorist cos they think they dowinh the righting! Wiothout thinking the consequence, the other fight even they don稚 understand what they really fighting for coz lots of innocent become a collateral of their action! Wish each endividual think of the best they can do ! Not the bud think they can do!!!
Notmyfault7

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:50:42 PM

Nope, coz some people will fight for their dirty minds, and slave other people
hashbros

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

if there is alight, somewhere must be dark!
everything  have double side!just like a coin,true or false,one or zero.....
the terrorism  must be a bad guy? police must be a good man? of course not! just look,dont judge!because answer does't matter! being is true!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Irish Lion

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:47:04 PM

I think terrorism supported by goverment or some other influential people... Terrorism its a perfect tool to operate peoples minds, and create the image of "absolute evil"  - and then use it in own purposes.
giga_999

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:49:27 PM

terrorism has no borders, every government should prevent and collaborate to stop and educate in order to increase an awareness within the children not to become radicalized in the future ..
Andrianla

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:20:03 PM

one way to overcome this is to fight it. We can not be free from terrorists, because terror can happen anytime.

............It's never late to buy BTC for $1.........
........Services-backed cryptocurrency of $1 000 000 000 000 market .........
...........PRE ICO            Sep.27 Oct.04............
       ............ICO            Oct.10 Nov.07............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

valisa

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:05:52 PM

I think the world will not be 100% free from terrorism because terrorism arises because the oppression of the world's ruling and terrorist nations will remain there may be only a decrease in the number of terrorist attacks.

SLVR   _   THE FIRST Digital Token Supported by REAL SILVER   _   SLVR
[ WHITEPAPER ]  --  SLACK  --  [ TECHPAPER ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunhell16

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

I DO hope so! this is what the world need, A WORLD PEACE and out people are reallly hungry for peaceful life ! we must stop war and terrorism, those 2 are on loose situations on any party !

strend4239

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

I don't think saw as long the Muslim radical that twisted the true meaning of Islam there always a terrorist...poverty,no equal justice corrupt politician no political rule that's the recepi of terrorism...I think in some country they can end terrorism but in developing country its hard to do it takes time and effort even you give the full military assets it cannot ends like that...

Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:21:00 PM
#156 <