Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 09:53:33 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the world can be free from terrorism?  (Read 3578 times)
MARK 888

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:30:38 AM

i think the world will be free from terrorism if our army stopped wars in Iraq , cabal ,..............

we kill them child's so  they be  terrorism

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Md Saad

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

I don't think so...
day by day this phenomenon problem is increasing at an alarming rate, and frequently terrorism turns into a different shape. it is the most baneful thing for the human being. when all the people and community will be united then it will be removed from the world. some hypocrite and greedy people are using terrorism for thier own benefit.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:38:10 AM

I don't think so...
day by day this phenomenon problem is increasing at an alarming rate, and frequently terrorism turns into a different shape. it is the most baneful thing for the human being. when all the people and community will be united then it will be removed from the world. some hypocrite and greedy people are using terrorism for thier own benefit.

With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way. So i think the world can be free from terrorism if all people will help each other to fight the terrorist.

mmfiore

Activity: 657

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:44:02 PM

Terrorism is an attitude often linked to corruption.

And as much for terrorism, I think that we can overcome it. As much about corruption, I have so many doubts.

Power is not good when it is left in the hands of men, or of certain men whom we think freely choose.

1: the blockchain and the crypto can create a structure where man has no more control. A form of anarchy where order reigns without power.
2: the blockchain project: ANACOIN aims to deliver religious texts in a contextual way. Limiting the interpretation by a minority claiming to be legitimate.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄███▀     ▀███▄ ▀█▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▀   ▄█▄   ▀███▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███▀   ▄█▀████▄  ▀███ █▄
█ ▄██▄   ▀█▄▄  ▀███▄▄███▄ █
█ ██████▄   ▀█▄   ▀██████ █
█ ▀███▀▀███▄  ▀▀█▄   ▀██▀ █

▀█ ███▄  ▀████▄█▀   ▄███ █▀

▀▄ ▀███▄   ▀█▀   ▄███▀ ▄▀

▀█▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄█▀

▀█▄ ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
SLVR█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
[ WHITEPAPER ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ TECH  PAPER ]
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████    █████████
█████    █████    ▀▀▀▀█████
█████    ▀▀▀▀         █████
██▀▀▀              ▄▄▄█████
██        ▄▄▄███    ███████
██▄▄▄▄█    █████    █▀▀▀▀██
███████    ██▀▀▀         ██
█████▀▀▀              ▄▄▄██
████         ▄▄▄██    █████
█████▄▄▄▄    █████    █████
█████████    ██████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
█████
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████
█████
▄▄▀▀
█████

█████

▄▄▀▀

█████

█████

█████
!
Avametra

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

Terrorism is an attitude often linked to corruption.

And as much for terrorism, I think that we can overcome it. As much about corruption, I have so many doubts.

Power is not good when it is left in the hands of men, or of certain men whom we think freely choose.

1: the blockchain and the crypto can create a structure where man has no more control. A form of anarchy where order reigns without power.
2: the blockchain project: ANACOIN aims to deliver religious texts in a contextual way. Limiting the interpretation by a minority claiming to be legitimate.

In order to defeat corruption, it is necessary to overcome human greed, because all those who come to power will seek the opportunity to accomplish their own black deeds in any way.

Stingraider

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:16:17 PM

religion is here to stay. I believe the numbers of religious people will decrease throughout the years but it will never disappear completely
Gerharde

Activity: 117

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

No, I doubt it. Humans are natural violent in nature. So having just a small reason can already trigger terrorism activities which then can attract more groups of terrorists to be formed. It’s a never ending cycle of violence.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
w33man

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:12:55 PM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.

As long as there's religious and cultural differences terrorism will not vanish. It's hard to eradicate terrorism because people are always fighting because of power, religious belief and differences. It's hard to imagine that the world will turn into complete chaos if people will not make peace.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
E-shipper

Activity: 364

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:45:34 PM

I believe that terrorism can not be completely eradicated, but one can only reduce its manifestation. In order for terrorism to be completely destroyed, it is necessary to improve the living conditions of poor people, which is practically impracticable.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  ██
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eSports.com

██                   
                   ██                   
                   ██                   
                   ▀▀                   
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄         
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄     
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██     
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀        ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌   
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██   
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██   
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██   
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
Pretty Boy

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:54:03 PM

I believe that the world can be free from terrorism someday because I trust the leaders of the powerful and the most influencing countries that they can work together to solve the problem that started terrorism. All the countries deserve to live freely and peacefully and not be killed, get shot and not be beaten to death. Someday I believe that God will move to lead all the world Leaders,
topse

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:47:52 PM

i don't think that terrorism will be end,
it will never happen, because as long as he world is full of people who want to do something as they want,
it won't happen
terrorism are exist sometimes because people who just knew little bit about their religion,
then they act arrogantly to others, that's like they are the right person ever.

celested

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:32:31 PM

Terrorists are here and there, can the world get over from terrorists? No one knows when they will strike and every time they were suppressed they become more aggressive, and you can't imagine how they did it, they are like mushrooms that grows everywhere.
That is what I and everyone expects that this world will end the persecution. Hope they will cherish human life. Everyone can live in peace and happiness. Being able to live together is boundless happiness. To do that the authorities avoid the need for a solution.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
bitcoincryptochamber

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:36:47 PM

Terrosism has always been in this world in one form or another . The mission to have a terrorism free world is hard to attain . We can only atain it if we teach ourselves and others that all the unjustice and hatred in this world cannot be revenged by killing innocent people in the name of pride and religion , we can attain a terrorism free world to a great extent.

On the other hand, there will always be crazy people who are obsessed. Lone people doing senseless crimes are probably statistically inevitable.
Glorious04

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:52:04 PM

I don't think the world will be free from terrorism. These things called lawlessness must be fulfilled according to the bible as a sign of the end of the age. Pain, tribulations, famine, lawlessness and the like must happen before the coming of the great day of the Lord. And it is indeed happening almost all over the world.

TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:39:08 PM

Yeah we could be free if there will be no government that not fair. Government great officials we will have a peaceful home or city because no bad Government no terrorism.
jakezyrus00

Activity: 112

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:41:24 AM

Yes I still have faith and I still believe that someday all of this terrorism activities will end. I don't know how but I still believe. I still believe that the killings will stop, the racism and discrimination will stop. Lets not stop believing to that day to happen.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:07:43 AM

Terrorism will never be end on the surface of earth because terrorist organisations are manipulated by some horrible forces.. This terrorists are the puppets of many of filthy riches... As a result of this, Those filthy riches will never want to give up their puppets...

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Xester

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

Terrorism will never be end on the surface of earth because terrorist organisations are manipulated by some horrible forces.. This terrorists are the puppets of many of filthy riches... As a result of this, Those filthy riches will never want to give up their puppets...

Remember that With God, all things are possible to happen. I still believe that in the right time, all the problems that we encountered will be resolved. Nowadays, terrorism is very relevant in the whole world. Almost all of the country have a terrorist group that aims to kill people. This will stop if all of the people in the nation will help each other to fight the terrorist in the right way.

Senkuli

Activity: 182

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

I do not think it is easy to eliminate acts of terrorism in this world, maybe only can be overcome in small increments to reduce.
we must remind each other and keep each other's family, friends and people around us so as not to fall into the terrorism, need counseling and education early on about the dangers of terrorism in any case.
in need of cooperation between the government and all elements of society in order to reduce the notion that leads to acts of terrorism.

Marioboro

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:57:15 AM

i don't know for now, since the most powerful country itself supports and initiate terrorist to create conflict. Now they have the headstart, the funds all of it name it. Just because to manipulate the world some country are doing malicious thing and now terrorism an unstoppable problem of every nation. Really i believe this can be stopped.

◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧   HACKEN   ◨▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◧
■  DEDICATED CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS  ■  TOKEN SALE - END of OCTOBER  ■
◨◧   Website   ▪   White paper   ▪   Facebook   ▪   Twitter   ▪   Medium   ▪   Bitcointalk   ▪   Telegram    ◨◧
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.