Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to be a better bettor  (Read 850 times)
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:25:03 PM

Nice guide I really appreciate your effort in making this list of tips for both newbie and old sports bettors.

Proper bankroll management and risk management is key for success in both sports betting and gambling.
latosha (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:30 PM

Nice guide I really appreciate your effort in making this list of tips for both newbie and old sports bettors.

Proper bankroll management and risk management is key for success in both sports betting and gambling.

Thanks i apreciate your feedback
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

Thanks i apreciate your feedback

I would include some references to the expected value formulas and equity calculations.  They are very helpful tools that can be utilized before determining if one wants to risk any of their bankroll.  When and where to gamble are the first steps that should be considered.....understanding "equity" and "expected value" are necessary and advantageous when making those decisions.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:36:08 AM

The most successful bettors will obviously use a combination of both which are making money by predicting the outcome of a match based on skill and other one is by using information no one else has.

Tip 6: Take advantage of bookmakers' bonuses

If you want to make enough money from betting to earn a living, you need to use a bookmaker that consistently offers the best odds. Being able to bet as much as you want is also important, so using a bookmaker that offers the highest limits online makes sense.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: