Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Those Using Claymore to Mine Eth and Wifi Slowing Down  (Read 462 times)
Upstager (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2017, 07:26:29 PM

After quite a bit of research, trial and error related to why my Wifi Network slows to a crawl or stops when mining ETH on Claymore Miner.

Long story story short, I started using the Ethermine Pool and for whatever reason, I am now able to mine and surf the web, watch Netflix on other computers etc.

I just resolved this all last night.

Hope this helps some folks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:28:33 PM

After quite a bit of research, trial and error related to why my Wifi Network slows to a crawl or stops when mining ETH on Claymore Miner.

Long story story short, I started using the Ethermine Pool and for whatever reason, I am now able to mine and surf the web, watch Netflix on other computers etc.

lol ok thanks for the fix?
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:31:48 PM

I notice high bandwidth usage for GPU mining as well, not sure exactly what it is using it on, even when using monitoring apps.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
navidbeta

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:42:12 PM

i had some problem with it too, but it was totally different.
after few hours using claymore's, my connection was unstable for a day Huh
Jdope

Activity: 747
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

I notice high bandwidth usage for GPU mining as well, not sure exactly what it is using it on, even when using monitoring apps.

if you're on windows make sure its actually the miner application, you could be downloading a 3 gig update in the background and windows 10 won't even let you know
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: