Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get rid of ICE tokens?  (Read 325 times)
Fizpok (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

I am surprised that Google has plenty of "buy tokens" articles, but virtually nothing on selling them and getting ether back. How do I do it? Prefer the way that does not involve sending scan of my passport to people I do not know (I am talking about Poloniex etc). Thanks you.

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turbulence

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:49:44 AM

Huh

you don't have to send passport etc to sell it for ETH? just go to Mercatox or Etherdelta and sell it. if you're talking about converting to fiat and then withdrawing that to your bank acc then you probably have to do some verification process yes

███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
        ▄▄███████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████████
 ████████   ▀██████████▀▄▄▀███████         ███          ███       ▐█▌     █████████████   █████████▄       ███     ███       ███
█████████     ▀████████ ▀▀ ████████        ████        ████       ███     ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄     ███      ███     ███
█████████  █▄   ▀█▀  ███  █████████        █████      █████      █████         ███        ███      ▀██▌    ███       ███▄ ▄███
█████████  ███▄     ▄███  █████████        ██████    ██████     ██▌ ▐██        ███        ███       ██▌    ███        ███████
█████████  ███▀ ▄█▄ ▀███  █████████        ███▀███▄▄███▀███    ███   ███       ███        ███     ▄███     ███        ███████
█████████  ███  ███  ███  █████████        ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███     ███      ███        ███    ████      ███       ███▀ ▀███
 ███████ ▄▄ ██  ▀█▀  ███  ████████         ███    ▀▀    ███  ███       ███     ███        ███     ▀███     ███      ███     ███
  ██████▄▀▀▄███▄   ▄████  ███████          ███          ███  ██         ██     ███        ███       ███    ███     ███       ███
    ███████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████
        ▀▀███████████████▀▀

The Intelligent Blockchain
▬▬  Pre-ICO: January 4th  |  ICO: January 16th

ANN  News  Scene  Showcase
██  Whitepaper:  Bussines | Technical  ██
Facebook  Twitter  Github  Telegram

███
 ███
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
      ███
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
Fizpok (OP)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

Huh

you don't have to send passport etc to sell it for ETH? just go to Mercatox or Etherdelta and sell it. if you're talking about converting to fiat and then withdrawing that to your bank acc then you probably have to do some verification process yes

Thanks! It worked!

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: