Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Listed CryptoCurrency Investment at discount to NAV - Kryptonite 1  (Read 739 times)
rjmahan (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:01 AM

Hi,
The company Kryptonite 1 now trades at a quite large discount to its NAV due to the rise in the price of the tokens it holds.

Its now at a 50% discount to NAV - I recon due to the scarcity of investments like this it should trade at a premium.

Ticker is KR1 - its UK listed and on a small exchange so lots of you may not be able to buy....

Do any of you guys know of any other token holding companies out there ?  Ideally trading at a discount to the value of their tokens.

More on my blog

https://deepvalueinvestments.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/kryptonite-1-kr1-cryptocurrency-investment-trust/

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:07:24 AM

Pay attention befor put you money in asset that quote higly under NAV. A discount shoud be not over 20-25% .

Hi,
The company Kryptonite 1 now trades at a quite large discount to its NAV due to the rise in the price of the tokens it holds.

Its now at a 50% discount to NAV - I recon due to the scarcity of investments like this it should trade at a premium.

Ticker is KR1 - its UK listed and on a small exchange so lots of you may not be able to buy....

Do any of you guys know of any other token holding companies out there ?  Ideally trading at a discount to the value of their tokens.

More on my blog

https://deepvalueinvestments.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/kryptonite-1-kr1-cryptocurrency-investment-trust/

rjmahan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:33:09 PM

Sorry that's utter nonsense.  I have made lots of money buying things under NAV - stocks like TJI - went up 10 fold, RMA - nearly doubled, Fondul Poprietatea.

You should be careful - not everything is as good as it looks but never buying under NAV - not at all sensible.

See the blog for examples - www.deepvalueinvestments.wordpress.com
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:38:19 PM

Sorry that's utter nonsense.  I have made lots of money buying things under NAV - stocks like TJI - went up 10 fold, RMA - nearly doubled, Fondul Poprietatea.

You should be careful - not everything is as good as it looks but never buying under NAV - not at all sensible.

See the blog for examples - www.deepvalueinvestments.wordpress.com

When prices goes higly under NAV (so more than 50%) we could assume that someone had more info on this asset than us. And usually (as happen on US pinksheet and OTC mkt) people try to sell they loosimg stoks by spamming news  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
rjmahan (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

Not at all.

This was trading at NAV.  The price of its crypto holdings went up.  It is now under NAV. 

People havent noticed.  I bought in today. 

I am to some degree spamming news as I want the price to go up - but as of today the opportunity is 100% genuine.

Look at it another way - people are buying this crypto - they could get it at half price via this....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: