Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:01:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDT Help  (Read 377 times)
Dusty75 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Can anyone help me export private key from this usdt to btc screw up? bittrix has washed their hands of it, here is their support advice

Tyler Lock (Bittrex Support)
Aug 17, 08:01 PDT
Hi,

As I have said earlier you have sent USDT to a BTC address, these wallets have addresses that validate to each other, but the wallets are not compatible for receiving coins. You'll need to research how to remove a private key from a Bitcoin address and import it into a USDT wallet to recover these coins. You may want to contact someone from the USDT community for help.  We can be of no further assistance on this issue.
Thank you,
Tyler @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dude.Lebowski

Activity: 129
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:43:55 PM

Can anyone help me export private key from this usdt to btc screw up? bittrix has washed their hands of it, here is their support advice

Hi,

As I have said earlier you have sent USDT to a BTC address, these wallets have addresses that validate to each other, but the wallets are not compatible for receiving coins. You'll need to research how to remove a private key from a Bitcoin address and import it into a USDT wallet to recover these coins. You may want to contact someone from the USDT community for help.  We can be of no further assistance on this issue.
Thank you,
Tyler @ Bittrex

It's no problem if you have the private key.

Download Omni wallet Core and import the private key through the debug console.

Okay. The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:57:41 PM

As it was mentioned above, usdt (tether) based on omni platform, use private keys in its wallet and you will be able to move your usdt.
Dusty75 (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:59:36 PM

Hi,

Thank you,
Tyler @ Bittrex

Thanks, any links on how to extract private key or where I find it? thanks again.
Hector Cheah

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

Hi,

Thank you,
Tyler @ Bittrex

Hi Sir, I got this same issue. Please teach me how to get back my money. Do u have what'sapp or Facebook ? Can teach me how to do this please. Thank you sir. Appreciate ..
Hector Cheah

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:42:29 AM

As it was mentioned above, usdt (tether) based on omni platform, use private keys in its wallet and you will be able to move your usdt.

Hi sir. Can teach me how to remove to remove a private key from a Bitcoin address and import it into a USDT wallet to recover these coins. Please. Tq
Hector Cheah

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

Hi,

Thank you,
Tyler @ Bittrex

Sir... Please teach me how to do this.. Please.. I didn't set any private key before
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: