Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:40:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]Crypto experts predict that Bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 by 2018[/b]  (Read 120 times)
anhzaibro (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

After a few days of uncertainty in the cryptographic markets, with Bitcoin (BTC) falling below $ 7000 for the first time since November 2017, some crypto experts have predicted an overall price increase. Experts say CNBC today announced that total market capitalization of all secrets could amount to $ 1 trillion and BTC itself could reach $ 50,000 by the end of the year.

Jamie Burke, Managing Director of Outlier Ventures, Europe's first real estate company, said CNBC said the prediction was expected to be followed by a market crash:

"We believe that after February, the market is likely to grow if it is not larger than last year, potentially reaching $ 1,000 billion before the winter is over when the market is more concentrated. on the appropriate market principles "

Thomas Glucksmann, APAC Sales Director at Gatecoin, sees regulations, the introduction of institutional capital, and technical advances such as the Lightning Network are key elements that increase the price of secrets. . He told CNBC by email:

"There is no reason why we can not see a $ 50,000 bitcoin machine in December."

Back in April 2017 when the BTC reached a former high of $ 1,300, Glucksmann commented on the link between price hikes and the start of a one-month SEC Review. Review the twins Winklevoss Bitcoin recommends ETF.

SEC trading and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) hearings held yesterday, Feb. 6, on their role in the field of cryptocurrency may have helped trigger the market to see a significant rebound today. now, February 7th.

Glucksmann also wrote that one possible factor in the development of the next market could be the release of a cryptocurrency-based ETF, just as the BTC's price has risen to $ 16,800 in December 2017. when CBOE launches its future:

"An appetizing dish for bulls, or a catalyst for recovery, would be the introduction of a tool that is supported by the cryptocurrency listed on a large exchange." in the pipeline, just for a while until we have a cryptocurrency backed ETF (exchange traded fund). "

Utility tags such as IOTA, NEO and Ethereum are also a thing to watch in the coming months, CEO of Hercules Tech Mick Sherman told NBC:

"The gadget tags and property have a working background and the obvious reason to request both a blockchain and their token is likely to be valid this year. used for many years, meaning they are not worth the utility. "

Ran Neuner, host of CNBC's CryptoTrader, tweeted on Feb. 1 that Bitcoin is expected to reach $ 50,000 by the end of 2018:
Rabblerah112

Activity: 69
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

$50,000 is totally reasonable to me.  I know people will say thats crazy but institutional money is only now jumping in.

@charteroakpublic - Telegram channel with leaks from premium sources like Palm Beach Confidential.  Join us!  Also at:  t.me/charteroakpublic
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:49:58 AM

I hope so. Increasingly growing bitcoin, society can increasingly motivated invested bitcoin. Motto: Patience and hard work are not misleading results.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

This type of prediction game will continue with bitcoin and other crypto assets. Some people are predicting 25k and some are predicting 50k. It's good to be optimistic about bitcoin's price, but it's good to be un-reasonable. 50k per bitcoin is not reasonable to me at all. As per the current legal status of bitcoin, I believe it has the power to go up to 25k by the end of the year 2018, but certainly not 50k.

It is only possible if we see major bitcoin economies like USA, China, UK or India make it legal. The price appreciation will only be possible with adoption by the major economies. Otherwise, I don't see it coming just as yet.

But again, it is only my prediction. Exceptions may happen for sure and I will be the happiest person if it happens.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:02:26 AM

Well if it's in bold font, it must be true.   

sent from my X6
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

It is a little huge for a prediction, but who knows it will be materialized. Noone believed it will reach 20,000 but it did. Bitcoin will never fail to surprise us. 2018 is said to be very promising for bitcoin.
heisenberg0000

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

After a few days of uncertainty in the cryptographic markets, with Bitcoin (BTC) falling below $ 7000 for the first time since November 2017, some crypto experts have predicted an overall price increase. Experts say CNBC today announced that total market capitalization of all secrets could amount to $ 1 trillion and BTC itself could reach $ 50,000 by the end of the year.

Jamie Burke, Managing Director of Outlier Ventures, Europe's first real estate company, said CNBC said the prediction was expected to be followed by a market crash:

"We believe that after February, the market is likely to grow if it is not larger than last year, potentially reaching $ 1,000 billion before the winter is over when the market is more concentrated. on the appropriate market principles "

Thomas Glucksmann, APAC Sales Director at Gatecoin, sees regulations, the introduction of institutional capital, and technical advances such as the Lightning Network are key elements that increase the price of secrets. . He told CNBC by email:

"There is no reason why we can not see a $ 50,000 bitcoin machine in December."

Back in April 2017 when the BTC reached a former high of $ 1,300, Glucksmann commented on the link between price hikes and the start of a one-month SEC Review. Review the twins Winklevoss Bitcoin recommends ETF.

SEC trading and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) hearings held yesterday, Feb. 6, on their role in the field of cryptocurrency may have helped trigger the market to see a significant rebound today. now, February 7th.

Glucksmann also wrote that one possible factor in the development of the next market could be the release of a cryptocurrency-based ETF, just as the BTC's price has risen to $ 16,800 in December 2017. when CBOE launches its future:

"An appetizing dish for bulls, or a catalyst for recovery, would be the introduction of a tool that is supported by the cryptocurrency listed on a large exchange." in the pipeline, just for a while until we have a cryptocurrency backed ETF (exchange traded fund). "

Utility tags such as IOTA, NEO and Ethereum are also a thing to watch in the coming months, CEO of Hercules Tech Mick Sherman told NBC:

"The gadget tags and property have a working background and the obvious reason to request both a blockchain and their token is likely to be valid this year. used for many years, meaning they are not worth the utility. "

Ran Neuner, host of CNBC's CryptoTrader, tweeted on Feb. 1 that Bitcoin is expected to reach $ 50,000 by the end of 2018:
This is not a far fetch idea for me personally. No one saw it coming at 19kUSD last year so it is not impossible to hit it again or even higher for this year. Also we have so many upcoming new ICO's this year so that would also be a factor with btc market cap this year. Many people would start to invest in new ICO's and some of them might also buy bitcoin so they can invest in these new altcoins. For 2018 I'm still bullish on bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

I still think predicting huge rises is silly, the same way I said this exactly a year ago. a 100%-200% rise in bitcoin is logical based on the adoption that it normally has so price to $30k-$40k sounds more logical to me at this point.

but at the same time we can not predict the unpredictable. exactly like last year again. we never foresaw the mass adoption in Japan, or the end of scaling debate, or the mainstream adoption in US or a lot of other things and each of them contributed to the rise and made it bigger and bigger because they increased the adoption unexpectedly.
there is nothing saying the same can not happen this year too. but as I said you can't predict it.

Only Bitcoin
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Hard to believe on some predictions made by so-called experts. You must expect that this high profile people have a chance of using their  reputation to give influence on the market. They know that certain words of what they are saying can start as a catalyst of movement of price worst is it can even start a FUD in the market. We must always be awarebof that. Right now even if we use technical analysis there will be no possible scenarios where we can jump to 50,000$ as our peak last time was 20,000$. If we somehow manage to break 20,000$ no one really knows when it will stop up trending.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

There is no wonders if bitcoin reaches $50000 in 2018 because in 2017 the price raised from $1000 to $19000 almost 2000% growth rate if that happens in this year also then bitcoin will hit $50K but the problem now is most of the governments are regulating this year so it will not be same as 2017.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
RNC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

The expert is out of date but my target price put BTC at about $50,000 before jumping out to sell on
to a bigger fool but that all changed when I watched fees hitting $55 per transaction just as it seemed Joe
Public was about to arrive.

Well anyway I had to switch plan and cashed most of my coins out at $18,000 as many around here were in panic
mode and telling everyone to "Buy on the dip" and now the bubble has started to pop from what I can see so save the
banter about me losing out if the price hits a million bucks because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Now I know you are all hoping that the lightning network is going to turn things around but if you took the time to
read the white paper not that its easy to understand instead of dreaming and playing dice then some of you would
had worked out by now that the hubs are in fact mini banks that charge both transactions fees and interest on the
counter parties BTC needed to finance the private ledger even if you never buy a thing and thought that you was
spending coins you own yourself because it does not work that way, read the paper and see for yourselves.
https://lightning.network/lightning-network-paper.pdf

Maybe the expert also forget to read it too and if he did then he didn't understand it.

doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

I think it will. Let's see some numbers. Last year Bitcoin reached to 18000$ . But that year started with only 700$. This year started with 10000$. As Bitcoin is unstable so we cannot say where it will end. Every day almost 100k$ transaction done in the whole world in Bitcoin. Tge investment in this sector is also huge. I don't have the correct value but this much I can predict that it's huge. Also day by day it is increasing. Once very few people knew about the crypto world. But day by day this number is increasing. So, it may be say that Bitcoin will rule one day. And the price will also be high.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: