Author Topic: .  (Read 5973 times)
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 03:49:51 AM

Hey !  icoinv

can i  see  the UI  for your  site. i really love to  see how  it is  and  how  you have  configured the   trading  platform for  sellers and  buyers. after  which i  will  regester  on your  site and  make  a  deposit. would  20,000/- deposit  be  fine  in the beginning. 

Deflection, Answer my Questions first!

What  question, your questions  are irrelevant .

Me first.

I  want to be the  first to  signup for this  service and  will then monopolize the entire  market. open offer to iconiv. 10% of all profits  to you if you  show me the UI and  if i like it  is signup and  become  the dominant  player  in you  exchange  monopolizing  every one .
I will become rich and will buy  a  house  with ten buffaloo, five horses, two  cows and a  rice field.  i will be self  sustained and  will cut off from this  world and  live  in a isolation.  My dream. :-)  oops  i forgot and  also a want a nice  honey pot gift for  icoinv website  business they love it.  they  have  one  already. 
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 04:30:52 AM

Hey !  icoinv

can i  see  the UI  for your  site. i really love to  see how  it is  and  how  you have  configured the   trading  platform for  sellers and  buyers. after  which i  will  regester  on your  site and  make  a  deposit. would  20,000/- deposit  be  fine  in the beginning. 

Deflection, Answer my Questions first!

What  question, your questions  are irrelevant .

Me first.

I  want to be the  first to  signup for this  service and  will then monopolize the entire  market. open offer to iconiv. 10% of all profits  to you if you  show me the UI and  if i like it  is signup and  become  the dominant  player  in you  exchange  monopolizing  every one .
I will become rich and will buy  a  house  with ten buffaloo, five horses, two  cows and a  rice field.  i will be self  sustained and  will cut off from this  world and  live  in a isolation.  My dream. :-)  oops  i forgot and  also a want a nice  honey pot gift for  icoinv website  business they love it.  they  have  one  already. 

no chappals for PW???

subvolatil

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:06:14 AM

We are working hard in order to incorporate your suggestions\feedback into the site.
Main focus is on more security features.
I understand that some are keen in order to look into the platform. In order to have a sneak peek into the platform will be opening, we will soon open to login to the testnet. As suggested by buysellbitcoin. Once again thanks for suggestions. Looking forward to work with you in future.

Hey  how  about  just a  screen  shot. that would be  fun.
subvolatil

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:35:01 AM

Why does every thing inside you  site  look  so fake. its like nothing works  properly. a  few tables nothing  showing any sale and purchase, no graphs on the number  of  sale taking place no comparison chart.

And  are you  for  real,  a  freaking  table, in a  website.that is  what you are using .  

My money is in, that this  is  just  another  Scam.

and yes i am accusing  you  of a scam. Looks  like  some  thing  a  fly by operator  would be using  to   lure  unsuspecting  victims.

Reasons for  Scam Accusation :-

1. Website registered in a  town in the middle  of nowhere.
2. company  registered under looks like a proprietorship, owned by some one else.
3. The person who says he is, is not  identified.
4. There is no clear understanding of who the partners  are in this venture.
5. Site registered under some one  else name
6. The owner  refuses  to  identify  him  self, and not  provide  any  identification of him or his partners, but  expects the customers  to  provide  identifying documents  in the start of the signup (Intel gathering)
7. As the owners  refused to identify him self , there fore for customers  to use this  site is highly dangerous and potentially points  in the  direction of a  scam.
8. People who  made  this  site made it like a  5 year old  kid making a website  for the first time.
9. There is no visible indications  in their video that this  site can  actually work  as a  exchange.
10.The site  seems  to be  faulty and not  in operation at the time of  writing  this. The site in the registration field behaves like a  Intel gathering  system rather than a  customer signup form.  registration does not go through but the file gets uploaded. (fishy)
11.The biggest problem  is that there deposit address does not have a  auto  generate option, which means  they never  coded a  wallet in the site.(biggest  give off on the video that made me  suspect that this is a  scam)
12. site vulnerable to customers, (no verifiable  ssl cert)
13. Site  does not  have password  recovery options.
14. Site  also does not  provide  any 2 factor auth
Looks like some guy got a  cheap web hosting and  did not bother  to even make it look convincing  enough, then saying this is a minimalist design.

Reporting to Mod for immediate  action against the site before some one  looses their  money and  bitcoins.
subvolatil

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:56:43 AM

Easy man, i said wait till i provide with testnet platform to have a look.
But you wanted a screen shot.
Testnet will be provided, then I will take more feedback.
Clean up your  act.  put you sit down under maintenance.  discuss  with your  so call partners. to have your details and information open for  public  scrutiny, get a working portal up and  running , and then announce the release.   the beta tests, you can  do  with the members here. till then  i have placed  the tag,  up to the other  mods  to decide  what to  do .

you dont have the luxury to stay anonymous, when people  will entrust  you to  keep their  money  while  trading.  and let  security to laps.

I want to trust  you guys  but  it  is  getting  harder  every time.  sorry .

But the Scam Tag  stays for now.

Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:21:07 PM

Reporting to Mod for immediate  action against the site before some one  looses their  money and  bitcoins.

theymos guidelines are not to remove or do anything to possible scams.

Scam accusations can be published under https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 and the community will arbitrate.

subvolatil

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 01:48:24 PM

Cool would  do that asap.  

Edit :- is it ok i  request this post to be unpinned. dont want any one  to be caught in the dragnet.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 01:51:43 PM

Cool would  do that asap.  

Edit :- is it ok i  request this post to be unpinned. dont want any one  to be caught in the dragnet.

That sounds like a fair request until this gets sorted.

IEA

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 02:46:47 AM

Who are you  guys   a  little  details  will help .  i really  don  trust "the  fly  by night  operators. "

and  not  some   crappy  word  about  being  a  bitcoin  believers and   for the  community  crap .

your  supporting  evidence is that, you  guys  are   a  registered   company   with your   company  details .  office  phone  numbers,  office  address, list of  partners, and  your  photographs.  

and  do  you have  permission  to  run  a bitcoin  based  business  with the  bank  you  are  operating with  ?

Straight  froward  questions and  require  straight  forward  answers  .

same question
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 03:30:07 AM

Any update on the testnet?

Would be awesome if this project kicked off.

subvolatil

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:39:46 AM

i've  been  waiting  for  a  proper  response   from these  guys  before  i  posted on the scam    section  . its been  more than  24 hr still no  updates  or   explanation .  think its  time  for  me to  lay in the   accusation now.
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:43:57 AM

i've  been  waiting  for  a  proper  response   from these  guys  before  i  posted on the scam    section  . its been  more than  24 hr still no  updates  or   explanation .  think its  time  for  me to  lay in the   accusation now.

Hi Subvolatil,

I understand your concerns, but I feel its a bit too early too call them scam. Give them some more time. I know it will take some time for them to release testnet, at least a day or two. Posting a scam accusation at the moment will give them bad publicity without even starting. I believe you should give them some more time before going with scam accusation.

But again, its my view and you can disagree with that.

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 05:48:03 AM

Hi Subvolatil,

I understand your concerns, but I feel its a bit too early too call them scam. Give them some more time. I know it will take some time for them to release testnet, at least a day or two. Posting a scam accusation at the moment will give them bad publicity without even starting. I believe you should give them some more time before going with scam accusation.

Cheers

The website is still up and OP has not responded since 25th.

If this is a scam, then it is on the main India thread of the forums and I am getting a bit worried about it.

I will add a Mod edit to the OP, but would be good if there was something moving forward to clear this up.

subvolatil

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 05:56:21 AM

i've  been  waiting  for  a  proper  response   from these  guys  before  i  posted on the scam    section  . its been  more than  24 hr still no  updates  or   explanation .  think its  time  for  me to  lay in the   accusation now.

Hi Subvolatil,

Cheers

For  some  strange  reason  i feel that a  testnet is not  coming up  any time  soon.  and  its not the  test net  i  am concerned about i just  want them to  start  acting  in a   truthful  manner. They keep  dodging  questions, nothing  they  say  matches the  actual reality  we  see.

I know   we  should   give  proper  chances to indian  businesses  coming up, and  i like  to  help  every type  of  business related  to  bitcoin  to  be  successful, my  main fear is  that a  person  new  to bitcoin  comes  across  this  site  signup and gets  defrauded, then  we  get  bad  publicity . its our  job  to ensure   fraud with  bitcoin  in India  does  not  happen.  Our  job to clean up the  bad  rep  we have  in the  world  community .

I  will take  your  advise  and  will  stop my  self and  add another  72 hours before  i  go ahead  with the scam accusation. If they are  ligit  they  will  resort to  a  transparent  business, if they are  not  then  those  who  trust them,  is   in  for a  ride  of their  life.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:02:15 AM

We are working on the testnet, there is some background work going on.
There are few registered users who have registered on the existing site which is online and currently we cannot convert that to testnet, since the service would be disrupted.
Just FYI, we have to buy some more servers inorder to host testnet and we are doing that, I will keep you posted. Need new server configuration for testnet etc etc. Will keep you all posted.

Superstar!

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:03:33 AM

Hi Subvolatil,

Cheers

If this is a scam, then it is on the main India thread of the forums and I am getting a bit worried about it.

I will add a Mod edit to the OP, but would be good if there was something moving forward to clear this up.

I agree that there should be more frequent updates and they should convey this on the site too, but come on its Monday morning and we should give them at least a decent amount of time to react.

@icoinv, just a humble suggestion, Running exchange requires lot of trust from people. Try to earn that from this community and trust me people here are amazing to help you if you have right intentions and on right track.

Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:05:14 AM

Hi Subvolatil,

Cheers

We are working on the testnet, there is some background work going on.
There are few registered users who have registered on the existing site which is online and currently we cannot convert that to testnet, since the service would be disrupted.
Just FYI, we have to buy some more servers inorder to host testnet and we are doing that, I will keep you posted. Need new server configuration for testnet etc etc. Will keep you all posted.

Great.
keep us posted Smiley

Cheers

buysellbitcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2013, 06:07:01 AM

We don't have a duty to help any business grow, we have a duty to make sure that only the right business can grow.

On a side note, that was amazing line Smiley

Cheers

subvolatil

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:33:21 AM

We don't have a duty to help any business grow, we have a duty to make sure that only the right business can grow.

On a side note, that was amazing line Smiley

Cheers

buysellbitcoin You  guys are  doing an  awesome   job,  keep  up the  good  work.  and  in my books  you  are the right  business .
nranjan

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:48:30 AM

What are your security measures?
What percentage of funds are kept in cold storage?
Do you intend to provide 2-factor authentication?

What is cold storage? I have heard the terms hot wallet elsewhere, what are these two ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: