Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 6287 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 12:18:09 AM

Like others have said, maybe instead of  "consolidating you digital wealth" it could be something like one of these:

"The Gold Standard in Digital Wealth"
"The Strongest, Most Secure Digital Asset"
"The Premier Digital Asset"
redream

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 08:18:49 AM

Round #2, let me know what you think!

https://i.imgur.com/FUP9jVJ.png
Invest0r (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:11:41 AM

Round #2, let me know what you think!

Looking good,

keep in mind that this is a rare cryptocurrency!

This is my favourite so far too. My only gripe is the 'BB' part seems a bit... super-imposed. Also I wonder whether it would look better with the first 'B' not back to front? Or even BTB on it?

You've definitely nailed the font style and colour scheme for the 'BitBar accepted' banner, that looks awesome.

Thanks!

Yeah, my first try didn't have the back to front Bs;

I think I personally prefer the backwards B in the logo but I'll happily make any changes if requested!

These above are my favourites

Speculating..
1Peter

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:15:30 AM

This is my favourite so far too. My only gripe is the 'BB' part seems a bit... super-imposed. Also I wonder whether it would look better with the first 'B' not back to front? Or even BTB on it?

You've definitely nailed the font style and colour scheme for the 'BitBar accepted' banner, that looks awesome.

Thanks!

Yeah, my first try didn't have the back to front Bs;

I think I personally prefer the backwards B in the logo but I'll happily make any changes if requested!

These above are my favourites

Great! Is there anything you'd like me to change on this?
bahamapascal

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 05:37:03 PM

So after quite some time I got a couple of logos. Which of them do you think is best? If you have like one but have critic, I would love to here it Wink
All in all, I would love to get some feedback^^

Thanks in advanced!

P.s. I never thought that creating a logo might be that difficult Cheesy
Metatron

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:43:51 PM

Here's another minimalistic design:

This is good for wallet icon, website favicon, and can also be used as BitBar's symbol without being confused with BTCitcoin  Wink

Just simple and clear... Tweaking of colour to your likes is no problem of course!

Hope you like...

>>> If I've been of any help pls consider donating any cryptocurrency to my Cryptsy - [Trade Key: f400d7b9519d125b9908427c6ab1f28e918e3947] <<<
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 01:50:09 AM

New one I am working on.

Would love some feedback.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
A L I E N
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:34:06 AM

New one I am working on.

Would love some feedback.

Nice! The look/texture of your bar is unique.  I prefer the rectangular shaped one.
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:50:15 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 03:57:44 PM by Kruncha

Have gone for a bar look this time: (simple, but shiny Grin)

Can easily be modified to suit tastes. I have done them transparent for versatility. Unlike my earlier attempts (which are rubbish Grin) this design is completely made by me from scratch (no copyright infringement possibilities/no Google or clip-art images used).

If these are chosen, I would be happy to carry on supporting them with changes and tweaks free of charge.

Thank you for your consideration.

K.
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 07:45:12 AM

Some new ones:

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:17:34 AM

2 more fresh off the press

Barcoin?

skyangel

Activity: 301
Merit: 260

FLO dev

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 08:32:59 AM

2 more fresh off the press

Barcoin?

I like the one on the left.

bahamapascal

Activity: 695

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 02:23:45 PM

So how is the Winner?
A L I E N
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:24:15 PM

I think you should give it another week or so, some good ones are still rolling in.
Invest0r (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:38:42 PM

I think you should give it another week or so, some good ones are still rolling in.

Will do that. I'm giving the community a chance to earn a few bucks.. But the entries aren't really what I want.

I'm launching a cryptocurrency wiki, exchange(with easy usd/eur withdrawal/deposit) and more soon.
stay tuned..

Speculating..
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:01:06 PM

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:20:38 PM

Will do that. I'm giving the community a chance to earn a few bucks.. But the entries aren't really what I want.

I'm launching a cryptocurrency wiki, exchange(with easy usd/eur withdrawal/deposit) and more soon.
stay tuned..

What are you 'looking for?'

A little guidance in art direction helps.

Something vector and simple clean look, or skeuomorphism, or what?

Colors?

Anything currently existing that you think is similar to your vision?

A L I E N
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 06:52:47 PM

I think the logos and accepted signs are great and what he wanted but that was only half of it.  I believe he also wanted a a banner like the example he posted here for a website: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193519.msg2252031#msg2252031

I don't think anyone really had the complete package with all of these.  I'm sure he can clarify further.
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:12:07 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 07:30:45 PM by ohiwastedmylif

I think the logos and accepted signs are great and what he wanted but that was only half of it.  I believe he also wanted a a banner like the example he posted here for a website: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193519.msg2252031#msg2252031

I don't think anyone really had the complete package with all of these.  I'm sure he can clarify further.

Well with art you usually take baby steps. You give some ideas, we return some ideas, you critique, then we send back the first stage of artwork ie a logo with the revised art style and then if we have the art style & direction correct we move on to make other items.

It is a complete waste of time to draw out all pieces at once and then have someone give absolutely no feedback other than 'I do not like it'.

Artwork takes a  lot of time to not only be creative but to also render items. When I do artwork I make my items extremely large because it is better to have the correct artwork in high quality at various sizes then to have one small sample that has to be completely redone on a larger scale. My coins & buttons etc that I posted are from 20+inch files and the ones I posted on here are maybe 2 inches.

In regards to the banner: What type of banner? A tradeshow banner? A website header? What dimensions are we supposed to adhere to?

redream

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 07:15:01 PM

I think the logos and accepted signs are great and what he wanted but that was only half of it.  I believe he also wanted a a banner like the example he posted here for a website: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=193519.msg2252031#msg2252031

To be fair he didn't really specify much in the OP. If my logo is chosen I'm happy to extend my work further.

Well with art you usually take baby steps. You give some ideas, we return some ideas, you critique, then we send back the first stage of artwork ie a logo with the revised art style and then if we have the art style & direction correct we move on to make other items.

It is a complete waste of time to draw out all pieces at once and then have someone give absolutely no feedback other than 'I do not like it'.

Artwork takes a  lot of time to not only be creative but to also render items. When I do artwork I make my items extremely large because it is better to have the correct artwork in high quality at various sizes then to have one small sample that has to be completely redone on a larger scale. My coins & buttons etc that I posted are from 20+inch files and the ones I posted on here are maybe 2 inches.

I agree completely with you. However I would suggest using some sort of vector format, it seems a waste of time to make different sizes of the same thing Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: