Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bluenile discount 5k+ up to 9k  (Read 240 times)
geoffreyqp (OP)

Activity: 712
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:36:43 PM

what i'm selling: anybody in the market to buy a ring at bluenile? they don't give discounts. i can sell you anything they sell at 10-20% off. $5k minimum up to $9k. i've only ever seen $150 off discounts, so this will save you a lot of $, and can perhaps get you a bigger diamond for your budget.

i will meet you at a bluenile store in the continental usa where your item will be delivered to/picked up. this is to insure there is no credit card fraud on my part. i buy the item, have it delivered to bluenile store. we both meet at that store. i'm also open to other ideas of making it safe for both parties.

i will ask you that put in escrow, as the least some to cover my flight expenses/time if you backout of sale.

the discount i give will be based on lot's of factors including the amount you can spend, where you want to meet up, and when you want to deal the earlier the better.

the reason i'm doing this. i too have a wedding early next year. and i've been overspending and i'm overbudget, so now i'm in need of some money. from the numbers i've ran, this might be the cheapest way for me to not get screwed on interest rates.

i will leave this open until i find a deal. pm if interested. or feel free to post as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: