Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HLM] Helium - Campaign Thread - Bounty Information - HeliumPay.com  (Read 39405 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 03:17:12 AM

I am re-sending messages to all participants tonight. If you have not yet received a message please be patient. Bitcointalk only allows 120 messages per hour to be sent so this process takes several hours to complete.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:10:30 AM

I hope all details in spreadsheet will be updated soon. Thanks, good luck.
gawreaga

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

dev, how long time to claim HLM?do you have detail remaining day
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Some bounty participants have sent me their Ethereum address. Helium is its own blockchain. If you would like to claim your reward you will need to send me your Helium wallet address. If you have yet to download Helium, please visit the link here: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

for what? for one cent?
I think this question is inappropriate now. It is not yet known how many participants will applied for a reward.  If this is all 797 people for 1250 coins, then for any distribution, that’s for sure, there will be not much.
rewse

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

Some bounty participants have sent me their Ethereum address. Helium is its own blockchain. If you would like to claim your reward you will need to send me your Helium wallet address. If you have yet to download Helium, please visit the link here: https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases

you ignored my question  Angry

HOW MUCH reward you will pay? for twitter ( for example)
Twitter bounty - 15% from 1250HLM. )) You strike it rich.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

If you use the helium address on the exchange, is it possible? because I don't use computers for this, just use mobile.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
craslovell (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

Update: As a participant in the campaign you have until end of day Thursday, January 31st, 2019 to send me the required message including your Helium address. Helium distribution to campaign participants will begin exactly one week after this date on Thursday, February 7th, 2019.
mnich

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:56:05 AM

Update: As a participant in the campaign you have until end of day Thursday, January 31st, 2019 to send me the required message including your Helium address. Helium distribution to campaign participants will begin exactly one week after this date on Thursday, February 7th, 2019.

Hi ,

user mnixxo . Account is banned on BTT. So there is no way to send you PM here on bitcointalk. Was talking with teela that we can contact you on discord in case like that. You have PM there since 30th November. Can you check it? Thank you
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

I have replied to your message and sent my helium wallet. thanks
"Si97CYVvg7sPdC7xScqhGeWsqqTky4mkyU"
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:42:21 PM

I forwarded my helium address on 30th November 2018. But the spreadsheet has not been updated. This is my address.

Sa8fRnoPayZvJhn4Dyh9VZCL2C3sj1qPu1
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

Hello dev how to make helium addresses?  
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Hello dev how to make helium addresses?  
Good day.
You could see this information if you looked a little higher.
Kindly
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:25:32 AM

Okey thanks for information.
Has helium entered the market? How about the price?
danielogalue

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:11:16 PM

Update: December 12th, 2018

Hello Heliumites!

As a result of the bounty campaign being pre-launch, I'll need to begin verifying your accounts in a somewhat unorthodox way. If you participated in any one of the bounty programs we ran through this campaign please PM me here on the forum from the original account you registered for the bounty campaign with.

I will be providing a spreadsheet to show that your information has been received as entries come in. Please do not include any additional information in your PM other than your Helium address.

I repeat;

To begin the process of claiming your Helium bounty rewards please PM me here on the forum one time only, with only your Helium address in the body of the message.

If you have yet to download your Helium wallet you can find your version here https://github.com/heliumchain/helium/releases

Spreadsheet showing verified users who have contacted me to claim their Helium:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aXJezuOF4SQpWcGA_GwYRxC7QtoPGd2P9FbfxlLn6U0/

But i have contacted You, and I cant see this updated.

Please can you update the sheet. I contacted you last year.....

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
danielogalue

Activity: 241

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 06:35:08 PM

My Helium Address

ShAUKB6TyXazwWSpKNGChDHvgJVqxSCF9T

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:50:36 PM

I also have via BT account Craslovell user contacted, since week already, until now I did not get an answer. Will the tokens be paid out, where should i post my helium address?

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:21:39 AM

I also have via BT account Craslovell user contacted, since week already, until now I did not get an answer. Will the tokens be paid out, where should i post my helium address?
After all, he said that he would receive the addresses of the wallets all of January. And only in 7 days there will be payments. Apparently these 7 days, this is a gap for discussions about remuneration. And to check if everything is in order.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:07:54 AM

After all, he said that he would receive the addresses of the wallets all of January. And only in 7 days there will be payments. Apparently these 7 days, this is a gap for discussions about remuneration. And to check if everything is in order.

Ok, thanks for info, but how should I pass my wallet address. There is no corresponding fprm for it. Do I have to post the address here or via private message to craslovell

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 04:39:53 PM

Ok, thanks for info, but how should I pass my wallet address. There is no corresponding fprm for it. Do I have to post the address here or via private message to craslovell
The address of your wallet, you need to send a pm to craslovell.
Ask him to answer you so that you can be calm. I asked, and he told me that everything is in order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: