Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEED] No Collateral Lender @.0075 for 21 days .0083 Returned--Filing D.B.A./SOS  (Read 185 times)
KryptoTronic (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:09:15 AM by KryptoTronic

Hello beautiful CryptoNerds...  Before HiDevin and Co. pops in and lambastes' me publicly for asking for a loan without a valid collateral, let it be known I have read time and again so many ways informing me that its not gonna happen.  In all that information and sometimes daytime t.v. drama like re-enactments 1 thing is clear, freaking people love to be free to do as they wish and there have been a lot of cool moments that may or may not have made the difference that was inferred when asking for loans with no collateral.  Most of us probably aren't like, "Hey Im gonna break the rules and shoot for some red trust cause I wanna gamble." *I wrote that and by the end had maybe 4 examples Ive come across flying into mind...  Sorry and I digress -

Really, whether its groceries or a minor repair, maybe cashing out to cover the checking account - a loan granted when its needed is a blessing for sure.  I don't necessarily 'need' this loan, as in its gonna cost me, but it does allow me to cover the fees associated with filing my Articles of Incorporation, and taking them with me Later today or Sunday to Sprint to open my business lines.  If you go back and bread my various posts regarding loans on loan topics Im fairly sure you'll see Ive been using some god awful (scrapped prototype perhaps) excuse for a smart phone that barely opens chrome before - BOOM - its closed.  Its a bitch and impossible to write anything substansial with, and I freelance so its been a real jerk of a learning experience in appreciating stuff, and other noble principles.  

Again, it isn't make or break or an emergency, and no one has to crap on me for having pretty much no other options except to go in and excuse my lie of having it.  At the time, on the phone it seemed like a 'yes' I could benefit and cover my ass.  I'm not dishonest by nature, and if it doesnt transpire I can eat crow - but it would be amazing to throw the burden of data caps and horsepower limitations off my shoulders.
  I also have a big guide on dice I am about to begin writing, and hell - there's lots of reasons your gonna really make a difference in many ways.

*Note*
The papers themselves do not cost 40-50$ to file, I believe it was 33$  The rest is going to cover (with what I have - about 12 dollars) taxes on the account although I may have a break on that.  The devices and activation, etc. All are 'free' in opening each line.

I could give you a couple copies of Webroot Full Endpoint Antivirus as collateral?  I could give Tou enough copies to cover as collateral+ and June 3rd to the 5th is when my summer school re loans will be available for repaying this

Thanks for your time, sorry for all the backstory and what not....  Condoras or maybe Parodium or somebody cam vouch for my longhwinded amd sometimes oddball nature.   I hope your day is blessed, and some cool things happen to you today tp make you go, "Damn, Kryptotronic called that one!"

Peace

37MMdE6CXCS9MqSQFCP2XNy19RgNeSeezj

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kraven
Copper Member

Activity: 42

Loans.. Hoarder.. EVERYTHING

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

Not valid collateral.
userghost

Activity: 284
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:03:15 PM

Not valid collateral.

I'm not sure the point of this post unless your trying to get your post count up. The title clearly states no collateral. So technically it's not invalid, it's nonexistant.
Kraven
Copper Member

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

Not valid collateral.

I'm not sure the point of this post unless your trying to get your post count up. The title clearly states no collateral. So technically it's not invalid, it's nonexistant.
was contacted for a loan. That’s why I responded. Via pm
KryptoTronic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

Not valid collateral.

Not valid collateral.

Whoa. Kraven...  Really bro?  I wish I could upload a screenshot although I dont think that proves anything really since I could have deleted it.  So unless your an alt holding member, Thats not cool to fabricate shiz bud.  Your boosting?  I dont care, but don't say I did some shiz I didn't do bro, or else I'm probably not gonna do anything about it but smildere and bitch to myself excessively.

Now if you WANT to give me a loan then I take back all the anger I have directed your way, and wish you much patience in dealing with what can be mild frustration at best regarding my lengthy posts...
KryptoTronic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

Yeah so I obviously did something wrong there.  I was trying to quote @userghost too and dint realize it would quote him, and I think I was just cramming quotes into my reply like I was high and they were cheetos.  Or Funyuns......

Funyuns definitely.  My bad though, thought I would just leave it for integrity's sake...  Here is the post out of a quote box and easier for cell users...

"Whoa. Kraven...  Really bro?  I wish I could upload a screenshot although I dont think that proves anything really since I could have deleted it.  So unless your an alt holding member, Thats not cool to fabricate shiz bud.  Your boosting?  I dont care, but don't say I did some shiz I didn't do bro, or else I'm probably not gonna do anything about it but smildere and bitch to myself excessively.

Now if you WANT to give me a loan then I take back all the anger I have directed your way, and wish you much patience in dealing with what can be mild frustration at best regarding my lengthy posts..."

Boom.  Verbatim.
Kraven
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

Yeah so I obviously did something wrong there.  I was trying to quote @userghost too and dint realize it would quote him, and I think I was just cramming quotes into my reply like I was high and they were cheetos.  Or Funyuns......

Funyuns definitely.  My bad though, thought I would just leave it for integrity's sake...  Here is the post out of a quote box and easier for cell users...

"Whoa. Kraven...  Really bro?  I wish I could upload a screenshot although I dont think that proves anything really since I could have deleted it.  So unless your an alt holding member, Thats not cool to fabricate shiz bud.  Your boosting?  I dont care, but don't say I did some shiz I didn't do bro, or else I'm probably not gonna do anything about it but smildere and bitch to myself excessively.

Now if you WANT to give me a loan then I take back all the anger I have directed your way, and wish you much patience in dealing with what can be mild frustration at best regarding my lengthy posts..."

Boom.  Verbatim.
You didn’t get it. SOMEBODY else contacted me saying you needed a loan. I.e pointing to your post. Idk what you’re talking about. Yes I give out loans. But with collateral held by escrow.
KryptoTronic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

Ahh, well then...  I'd like to offer my apology and go on record saying that definitely makes more sense I suppose.  Its not a valid collateral to dang near everybody who would tarry these forums.  Perhaps though, somebody out there needs a couple copies, and also wants to have a few copies to hold.  Maybe Webroot will become an overnight sensation and its value will skyrocket?  To the moon!  Hodl your Webroot!!!!
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

I also have problem with getting verified until I contacted the support and the verification was done in less than 5 hour, but the verification was submitted for more than 2 week before contacting support. They seem not to have any thread on the from that discussion I am  about the exchange can be made. i am not sure if they work on weekends because they have not replied to any of my messages this weekend. I have not been to make withdrawal and nothing had been done after contacting the support. I just hope the exchange is not a a scam

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
KryptoTronic (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

*Note*
The papers themselves do not cost 40-50$ to file, I believe it was 33$  The rest is going to cover (with what I have - about 12 dollars) taxes on the account although I may have a break on that.  The devices and activation, etc. All are 'free' in opening each line.

Im actually in the wrong on this for the cost,  I have it from the Arkansas Secretary of State site its at 45$ and 15$ to file an application to use a fictitious name (DBA).   UPDATED TO REFLECT LOAN NEEDS - Maybe your on the fence?  Feel free to hit me up, I'd be an open book regarding the use and, in fact believe that this could possibly even be paid 3rd party?  I will check it out...

I also have problem with getting verified until I contacted the support and the verification was done in less than 5 hour, but the verification was submitted for more than 2 week before contacting support. They seem not to have any thread on the from that discussion I am  about the exchange can be made. i am not sure if they work on weekends because they have not replied to any of my messages this weekend. I have not been to make withdrawal and nothing had been done after contacting the support. I just hope the exchange is not a a scam

Hey ololajulo, how are you?  I am a little bit under the impression I haven't written the o.p. im an informative manner.  Its a bad habit, not a character flaw so the responsibility is on me.  Im working on getting tp the point.  One things for sure, you guys (forum folk, magi, blockwizzes...) don't have a whole lot of periods to be placed in the communications ya'll write.

I take that back.   Thats on me - duly noted and yes, I found an entirely mind blowing treasure chest today...  Probably saved me a lot of money down the road...

Im putty.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: