Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:57:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 09:33:26 AM

We need more information, that's a given. It's awesome that you're working on making sure you can solve that problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

We need more information, that's a given. It's awesome that you're working on making sure you can solve that problem.

Thank you for your reply.

Ken
1CickMedical
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Ken, I don't just believe you. I KNOW! So yeah, even though right now that everything is just rudimentary sooner or later I KNOW we will see great things.

First, I would like to thank you for being someone with a big heart. Only someone like you can think of this kind of project which is I know from personal experience is greatly needed in the world.

I will be working on some images for 1ClickMedical, but will just finish some stuff and I will help as much as possible to the going forward of this project. I know that this project will be great! I can't wait!
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:32:08 AM

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Ken, I don't just believe you. I KNOW! So yeah, even though right now that everything is just rudimentary sooner or later I KNOW we will see great things.

First, I would like to thank you for being someone with a big heart. Only someone like you can think of this kind of project which is I know from personal experience is greatly needed in the world.

I will be working on some images for 1ClickMedical, but will just finish some stuff and I will help as much as possible to the going forward of this project. I know that this project will be great! I can't wait!

Humbling words my friend. Thank you

As we take health and wealth around the world, lets always remember  not to lose site of the prize. It starts at home with your immediate family. Keep that unit strong and united.

Project 1ClickMedical is larger than any of us know. When your heart is in the right place, everyone wins and we need that more than anyone knows.

Instead of division, we need to assemble for the greater good.

Thank you once again for those words.

Ken
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:32:24 AM

This is one interesting project, Health is the need of everyone but sometime people has a hard time to get some medical attention.
With this I hope the medical attention will reach everyone easier.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:14 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 12:17:46 PM by 1Click Medical

1ClickMedical  
1MED ticker symbol

1ClickMedical would like to introduce the community to our social medial manager, Anurag Rathore. He will be heading up all things social. Have a question or comment, feel free to ask.

Early Token Sale Round will start October 15th, 2017

Finding a medical professional is a time-consuming, costly, and in many places around the world, an unattainable challenge. No longer will anyone, anywhere be without access to a medical professional. Welcome to 1ClickMedical, the most technologically advanced, secure, borderless telemedicine application on earth.

"1ClickMedical will eradicate the barriers of conventional telemedicine platforms to offer a seamless medical
                          experience for both patients and providers, anytime anywhere with just one click."

No longer will patients have to go without professional  medical care under an antiquated healthcare system.
                                                 Welcome to the future of healthcare... for everyone, everywhere, today!

Join us in our mission
                                                  to spread professional life saving healthcare access to everyone, everywhere
                                                            around this great world that we call home, with just one click.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:09:03 AM

I'm happy to see this project moving! I think this kind of project is an idea that time has come. So let's make this happen!

I'll update the Filipino Ann and especially if the other documents like whitepaper or other announcements are out. Smiley

More power to you Ken and Anurag!
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:31:01 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 06:32:47 PM by Anurag Rathore

Hello, Everyone.

Welcome to 1clickmedical.
I believe, it is the time that we are about to witness real-life usage of blockchain technology. Blockchain is an important invention in the history of mankind. It is as important as the wheel, the printing press, the engine and the internet itself.
1ClickMedical will revolutionize medical industry. 1ClickMedical will make lives of people better by providing them medical support round the clock and at any remote location. All medical records of the user will be sorted and updated safely in the blockchain. 1ClickMedical will emerge as time-saving and efficient alternative to conventional doctor-patient relationship. It will not only supplement but with time it will also supplant the conventional relationship. People can connect to the best doctors available across the globe.
The product is in the final stage. The team comprises of dedicated, honest, passionate and one of the best professional group available for the task. I am looking forward to you guys to have a conversation with.

This is some important information for early token sale.

Total No. of coins - 250mil.
Ticker Symbol - 1MED
Early token sale round time phase - OCT 15 - OCT 20.
Tokens to be offered - 50mil.

Token price -
1000 Satoshis   -> Early Token Sale

In case of queries, please feel free to mail me at (Anurag@1clickmedical.com).
I would be delighted to answer.
We will make announcements here. Make sure you  ADD this to WATCHLIST.  Wink Grin

Cheers
Anurag Rathore
micafund

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:43:02 PM

More information needed, at least a website and whitepaper
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

I'm happy to see this project moving! I think this kind of project is an idea that time has come. So let's make this happen!

I'll update the Filipino Ann and especially if the other documents like whitepaper or other announcements are out. Smiley

More power to you Ken and Anurag!

Thank you for the kind words.

We look forward to announcing more in the coming weeks.

Thank you,
Ken
1ClickMedical.com
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:39:54 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2017, 03:08:16 PM by Anurag Rathore

More information needed, at least a website and whitepaper

Hi Smiley
Thank you for reaching out.
The white paper will be released after the Early Token Sale Phase.
You can reach us at 1Clickmedical and SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list.

Cheers
Anurag Rathore
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:42:13 AM

hey guys,

good to see movement here. Please don't forget to update the bounty campaign. To gain traction it is important to gain awareness.

@Ken and @Anurag, if support is required just get a hold of me on FB/Messenger.

Jeffrey

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

This is a very good and useful initiate for all classes of people around the world and this type of project needs more publicity. I highly appreciate this types of project and I am happy about my involvement here.
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:34:50 AM

Made good money on Janus, Stratis, and Komodo because of you I'll prob toss some in just in case.
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:42:01 AM

hey guys,

good to see movement here. Please don't forget to update the bounty campaign. To gain traction it is important to gain awareness.

@Ken and @Anurag, if support is required just get a hold of me on FB/Messenger.

Jeffrey
Hey, Jeff.
Glad you are here, Yes, we will do it. Once the marketing campaign is stepped up. This is very early phase.
People on "Crypto Warriors" group on Facebook will be given early access.
I will surely connect back to you brother when needed.
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:45:21 AM

This is a good project to invest they have a lot of teams to answer questions as they arise and it looks like a lot of building is going on behind the scene, I'm following this thread because this is an ICO that is going to be huge
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:50:25 AM

This is a very good and useful initiate for all classes of people around the world and this type of project needs more publicity. I highly appreciate this types of project and I am happy about my involvement here.
Hello  Mate,
Thanks for the support brother.
We believe in taking 1 step at a time. Do follow us here, we will update you more.
Cheers
Anurag
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:37:30 AM

This is a good project to invest they have a lot of teams to answer questions as they arise and it looks like a lot of building is going on behind the scene, I'm following this thread because this is an ICO that is going to be huge
Hello,
Thank You for reaching out and thanks for the positivity. We need more people in this world like you.
I am always here feel free to shoot me any question, if we have the answers we will answer, if not we will improve on that.
Keep the positivity coming.
Cheers
Anurag
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:45:16 AM

Goodluck on your project dev.
Hi,
Thank you very much, brother.
Much Appreciated.
gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 12:36:27 PM

I will certainly follow the project with great attention. Future potential is clear.

Good luck, 1clickmedical [1MED] team.

- Luis.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: