Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:54:54 PM

I will certainly follow the project with great attention. Future potential is clear.

Good luck, 1clickmedical [1MED] team.

- Luis.
Hi Luis,
Thank You for reaching out, You are amazing mate.
Cheers
Anurag

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joecha

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:52:52 PM

Definitely want to get in on this once open.
Will keep a watch for when Token Purchase instructions are posted.
Thanks for the heads up
Good Luck Guys
gallery2000

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:56:30 PM

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Promising, but this is just a promise, "I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set."  Are you a doctor or anything?

Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:10 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 12:17:28 PM by Anurag Rathore

First thing people are interested in is information and after visiting your website I would say same that empty landing page with few lines written isn't letting good impression. You should complete website with fully loaded information because that is first source to get information about any project.

Hello NrX,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you that we need more "meat" for the community.

I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set.

Give me just a little more time to polish some details... I promise you along and everyone else that you will love it.

Ken Carothers
1Click Medical

Promising, but this is just a promise, "I promise you this, we have the "meat" along with the potatoes, vegetables and complete dinner set."  Are you a doctor or anything?

Hi mate,
We understand your concern but early token sale phase is for the people who have full faith in the team, idea and project.
We will have pre ico and ICO phases soon. More information will be available then.
Right now we are focusing on Project, team and the times that is coming ahead.
Please, feel free to send me questions I will do best of my abilities to answer.

Anyhow he isn't a doctor lol but we do have an amazing Chief Medical Officer (CMO).

Cheers
Anurag
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:39:32 AM

Definitely want to get in on this once open.
Will keep a watch for when Token Purchase instructions are posted.
Thanks for the heads up
Good Luck Guys
Hello mate,
We are overwhelmed by the positivity we have been receiving, it means the world to us.
Thank You for the support and belief.
We will update the thread when new things come up.

Thank You Very Much.
Anurag
CryptoChick2020

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

Thanks. I've been from the equity/debt/agency/corp institutional markets and been involved with BTC since 2010. I've been in underwriting for DTC (Brooklyn) for over 15 yrs. please ask me anything and I'd love to offer any help w/the community if possible. Like mined people only please Smiley Thank you. Smiley
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:17:41 AM

Thanks. I've been from the equity/debt/agency/corp institutional markets and been involved with BTC since 2010. I've been in underwriting for DTC (Brooklyn) for over 15 yrs. please ask me anything and I'd love to offer any help w/the community if possible. Like mined people only please Smiley Thank you. Smiley
Hi
Thanks for being here, kind words and you have a great career so far.
Keep up the good work and positivity flowing.
Thanks
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

nice information for us and great project. i think team and developers get a lot hard work for this project.
appreciate for that, thank you.....
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:25:21 AM

OP please explain briefly on how you will integrate blockchain technology with just oneclick solving health issues without any help or personal appearance to a doctor using with only just an app?? Seems its an interesting breakthrough in medical consultation and can eliminate large medical fees but the question is how will you do that?? details are incomplete.    
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:32:11 AM

nice information for us and great project. I think team and developers get a lot hard work for this project.
appreciate for that, thank you.....
Hi,
You are 100% right, the team has been flying around all over the world. I can tell you we are opening offices in countries where people cannot afford hospitals. They on to the building, get to the computer and connect to the doctor.
The project is nearly done.
Good Things are coming ahead my friend. When the time comes we will update everyone.
Thanks
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:41:34 AM

OP please explain briefly on how you will integrate blockchain technology with just oneclick solving health issues without any help or personal appearance to a doctor using with only just an app?? Seems its an interesting breakthrough in medical consultation and can eliminate large medical fees but the question is how will you do that?? details are incomplete.    

hey,
Thanks for asking.
Let me give you an example.

Mr. X needs consultancy from a doctor. So he opens the app in his smart device. He chooses the type of medication therapy ( allopathy, Ayurveda etc) he wants and the type of department he wants to consult. All his details will be stored in the blockchain.
He joins that particular pool and the doctors in the pool will be notified. There will be a virtual waiting room. The doctor connects to Mr. X and tells him what he should do next. All his data and medical records will again be stored in the blockchain. So next time when Mr. X logs in doctor knows what exactly happened.
Then Mr. X pays to the Doctor and the payments will be processed using 1MED over blockchain.

I hope I gave you a short example how it will work. Please feel free to ask more.
Thanks
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:32:56 PM

(Announcement)
Hello Community,
1ClickMedical would like to introduce the community to our social media marketer, Ian Tyszka. He will be heading up all the social media marketing for the project.
Feel free to contact him for bounties and translations.
Cheers
Anurag Rathore
Finalizer

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:02:57 AM

Great cause, best of luck on your project, this has the potential to be big  Grin
Anurag Rathore

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

Great cause, best of luck on your project, this has the potential to be big  Grin

Hello,
Thank You for the kind words and positivity. This support means world to us at 1clickmedical.
Thanks
IanTyszka

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:14:24 AM

(Announcement)
Hello Community,
1ClickMedical would like to introduce the community to our social media marketer, Ian Tyszka. He will be heading up all the social media marketing for the project.
Cheers
Anurag Rathore

Hello All,
Thank you Anurag for the great intro. It is a pleasure being a part of this great project, and great team. Feel free to reach out to me here anytime. In the coming days, there are many things coming, so stay tuned.

Health and Wellness,
Ian
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:39:18 AM

(Announcement)
Hello Community,
Cheers
Anurag Rathore

Hello All,
Thank you Anurag for the great intro. It is a pleasure being a part of this great project, and great team. Feel free to reach out to me here anytime. In the coming days, there are many things coming, so stay tuned.

Health and Wellness,
Ian

We'll be around Cheesy

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:17:51 PM

Hi Ian! We look forward to hearing more from the team about the "meat n potatoes" as Ken referred to it as. The potential sounds like this could be huge, can't wait!
BitJunky

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:31:18 AM

This project is a very interesting one and the one I'll personally like to get involved in. Best of luck Ken and whole team, keep us posted.
BelieverB

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

I will certainly follow the project with great attention. Future potential is clear.

Good luck, 1clickmedical [1MED] team.

- Luis.
Hi Luis,
Thank You for reaching out, You are amazing mate.
Cheers
Anurag

[/This is going to be amazing!! Welcome to the team Anurag!
esprit577

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

The combination of medical and  blockchain is the trend of The Times, a person's medical records after loading block, the future is to see the doctor can see the information directly, and it is relatively convenient to treat, can see the past records, I think this is a very good combination project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: