Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1ClickMedical - Medical Access to anyone, anywhere with just 1 click!  (Read 7794 times)
whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Ken Carothers, the CEO of 1ClickMedical. I also am the founder of the group Crypto Warriors on facebook. I started the group back in 2013 and with the help of the community, it has grown to
over 17,000 members. Stop over to see us. We have giveaways that I personally fund that have totalled over $100k this year alone.

A couple key points about our project...

This early seed round at 1000 satoshi's will end tomorrow at 6pm and all unsold 1MED tokens from the 50m that are up for grabs will be burned.

The next round will have 100m tokens at 5000 satoshi's and all unsold 1MED tokens will be burned.

All 1MED tokens will be swapped at a 1:1 ratio on our own blockchain shortly after the last seed round.

The 1MED token will be used to access the 1ClickMedical platform and enter for the first time into the world's best telemedicine platform by the core telemedicine leaders. There is not a better team on this planet. All I will say is that you will hear "I told you so" when we release the white paper.

The story of the conception to present is one that will be told millions of times in every country along with setting the standard for the blockchain technology.

This is only the beginning!

If I told you that 1ClickMedical is only the first of 100's of vertice uses off our platform what would you say? How would you like to have an equal amount of tokens that will be used to access the entire 1Click platform?

1Click platform? Yes, the 1Click platform will not only solve the world's medical access pain points, but it will empower millions of people to take their talents/skills and start a business to the world? Yes, the world! Just what do I mean is going through all your minds. Without getting into a rabbit hole, allow me to give a simple yet effective true use case. El Salvador  has been playing and teaching guitar in his small town for the past 30 years. The problem is lack of new customers that would love to be a student of El Salvador's . The solution is the 1Click platform where El Salvador can start his own guitar lessons and be available to the world.

Now think about what skills/talents you have and others?

You now have a way to monetize that.

It only keeps getting better.

I will be releasing a simple diagram later today describing the above.

In closing, I would like to thank the community for being a part of a 4 year vision.

I will not let you down.

Come be a part of history with us here.

Thank you for your time.
Ken Carothers

i honestly miss a like/clap button on this platform. Ken and the team, I wish you a wonderfull launch of the project, ill be around supporting on any way i can

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1Click Medical (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

Hello everyone!

My name is Ken Carothers, the CEO of 1ClickMedical. I also am the founder of the group Crypto Warriors on facebook. I started the group back in 2013 and with the help of the community, it has grown to
over 17,000 members. Stop over to see us. We have giveaways that I personally fund that have totalled over $100k this year alone.

This early seed round at 1000 satoshi's will end tomorrow at 6pm and all unsold 1MED tokens from the 50m that are up for grabs will be burned.

The next round will have 100m tokens at 5000 satoshi's and all unsold 1MED tokens will be burned.

All 1MED tokens will be swapped at a 1:1 ratio on our own blockchain shortly after the last seed round.

The 1MED token will be used to access the 1ClickMedical platform and enter for the first time into the world's best telemedicine platform by the core telemedicine leaders. There is not a better team on this planet. All I will say is that you will hear "I told you so" when we release the white paper.

The story of the conception to present is one that will be told millions of times in every country along with setting the standard for the blockchain technology.

If I told you that 1ClickMedical is only the first of 100's of vertice uses off our platform what would you say? How would you like to have an equal amount of tokens that will be used to access the entire 1Click platform?

1Click platform? Yes, the 1Click platform will not only solve the world's medical access pain points, but it will empower millions of people to take their talents/skills and start a business to the world? Yes, the world! Just what do I mean is going through all your minds. Without getting into a rabbit hole, allow me to give a simple yet effective true use case. El Salvador  has been playing and teaching guitar in his small town for the past 30 years. The problem is lack of new customers that would love to be a student of El Salvador's . The solution is the 1Click platform where El Salvador can start his own guitar lessons and be available to the world.

In closing, I would like to thank the community for being a part of a 4 year vision.

I will not let you down.

Thank you for your time.
Ken Carothers

i honestly miss a like/clap button on this platform. Ken and the team, I wish you a wonderfull launch of the project, ill be around supporting on any way i can

Thank you.

The team is strong. The concept is strong. The community is strong.

We are making history.
Slam12

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:50:10 PM

Hello everyone!

I will not let you down.

Thank you for your time.
Ken Carothers

Ken is 100% correct.  How do I know this? I've been in the Telemed industry all my working years. Let me be perfectly clear, I know this industry better better than anyone. Ken brought the Blockchain technology to me over 4 years ago.  This created the genesis of 1ClickMedical. 

I welcome all question, comments, and thoughts.

Let me finish this post by saying the following.  I've know Ken for 30 years and go on record saying he is true to his beliefs and convictions.  Ken has inspired me because he does not need any of this. His success in the Blockchain industry has allowed him the freedom to retire.  He has chosen to self fund this project because of his sincere commitment to help the helpless receive what we take for-granted.

Thank you.

We are making history.
Tarheel9600

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:02 PM

Hello everyone!

I will not let you down.

Thank you for your time.
Ken Carothers

Thank you.

We are making history.

This is the future of medicine.  Instant access to docs of any specialty, no longer waiting months for an appointment.  Physicians actually getting reimbursed immediately for their services, instead of fighting insurance companies and waiting for payments, or getting denied all together by an insurance company.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 09:45:40 PM by 1Click Medical

Hello everyone!

I will not let you down.

Thank you for your time.
Ken Carothers

Thank you.

We are making history.

This is the future of medicine.  Instant access to docs of any specialty, no longer waiting months for an appointment.  Physicians actually getting reimbursed immediately for their services, instead of fighting insurance companies and waiting for payments, or getting denied all together by an insurance company.

Ken is 100% correct.  How do I know this? I've been in the Telemed industry all my working years. Let me be perfectly clear, I know this industry  better than anyone. Ken brought the Blockchain technology to me over 4 years ago.  This created the genesis of 1ClickMedical.  

I welcome all question, comments, and thoughts.

Let me finish this post by saying the following.  I've know Ken for 30 years and go on record saying he is true to his beliefs and convictions.  Ken has inspired me because he does not need any of this. His success in the Blockchain industry has allowed him the freedom to retire.  He has chosen to self fund this project because of his sincere commitment to help the helpless receive what we take for granted.

sjt10

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:36:02 AM

The vision Ken and the team has for reducing and in some aspects eliminating the friction points in the medical industry is amazing. We are watching the birth of a new paradigm shift and I can't imagine being anywhere else than right here as it happens.
Tarheel9600

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

From what I understand, the project has as one of the objectives the patient to be attended by the web in any medical specialty? I hope this service is a fair price

Reducing and containing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reasons for funding and adopting telemedicine technologies. Telemedicine has been shown to reduce the cost of healthcare and increase efficiency through better management of chronic diseases, reduced administrative costs, reduced travel times, fewer hospital visits and shorter hospital stays.
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:14:27 AM

what are your project's advancements over other similar medicare projects?
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:16:06 AM

From what I understand, the project has as one of the objectives the patient to be attended by the web in any medical specialty? I hope this service is a fair price

Reducing and containing the cost of healthcare is one of the most important reasons for funding and adopting telemedicine technologies. Telemedicine has been shown to reduce the cost of healthcare and increase efficiency through better management of chronic diseases, reduced administrative costs, reduced travel times, fewer hospital visits and shorter hospital stays.

Can't argue with the doctor. He is spot on!

1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

Hi,

I know of only a few health related projects. The field is wide open and the more projects added means faster relief for those that are forced to use an antiquated health care system in their country.

Ken Carothers
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:40 AM

Hi,

I know of only a few health related projects. The field is wide open and the more projects added means faster relief for those that are forced to use an antiquated health care system in their country.

Ken Carothers

Thank you for the promptness, Ken! good luck
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:23:38 PM

Hi,

Ken Carothers

Thank you for the promptness, Ken! good luck

You're welcome. Feel free to ask any questions.

Ken
Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:29:40 PM

We are making history, I am so honoured to be associated.
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:47:11 PM

We are making history, I am so honoured to be associated.

We are glad you are also!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:00:13 AM

I cant understand, what main concept here, liquidity tokens? And where is the team? Why No one name of team?
zara88

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:39:15 AM

have any demo? and reach wich progress of the projects now
1Click Medical (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:40:22 AM

I cant understand, what main concept here, liquidity tokens? And where is the team? Why No one name of team?

Hi gembira and thank's for stopping at our thread.

Let me first answer the concept question. 1ClickMedical is positioned to be the worlds first virtual telemedicine platform that has no borders, no limitations, no antiquated health care system, no waiting long hours for a doctors visual consultation, no travel and on and on...

If left as is, the current healthcare system will collapse due to costs. The medical communities, governments, Universities and the worlds population is at a crossroads and we have the answer.
It's not a matter of if our technology will be used, it's a matter of how fast we can get this awesome, life saving technology to the masses. Trust me when I say that the world is already tripping over themselves to have this.

Technology saves lives and we have the best technology, workflow and industry leaders that make up the 1ClickMedical World Team.

Imagine taking your smartphone, computer or tab and with just 1 click, be connected to your medical doctor from your house. Sounds pretty cool, right? Absolutely! It's not only cool but it can and will save lives.

Don't get me wrong, this is a challenge that only a small % of people are qualified to take on and succeed. That is why I have assembled the best of the best in the industry. It just so happens that I am life long friends with most of my team and would only take on a challenge like this with them. You will understand what I mean as you start meeting the team. Keep in mind that we are presently fielding calls daily from the worlds doctors that have heard about us. They want on our platform and I can't blame them for wanting to be with the industry leader.

This is only the beginning...

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the blockchain community. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

I hope to see you on facebook or here for the long haul. 1ClickMedical has a special meaning to us. I will never compromise my vision, my values or anything that will stop this unstoppable borderless, virtual telemedicine revolution,made only possible because of that genesis block mined on January 3rd, 2009 referred to as the blockchain. Almost 9 years after the first block was mined, we now refer to the blockchain as the worlds most disruptive technology.

Jump on in and find a home with us. You might just like what you see.

Thank you for allowing me to share my personal thoughts about 1ClickMedical.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

Anurag Rathore

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:46:13 AM

have any demo? and reach wich progress of the projects now

Hi,
This is a early seed round we cannot give much info out, with time you will see that more information will be released.
Cheers
BelieverB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:26 PM

Hi gembira and thank's for stopping at our thread.

Let me first answer the concept question. 1ClickMedical is positioned to be the worlds first virtual telemedicine platform that has no borders, no limitations, no antiquated health care system, no waiting long hours for a doctors visual consultation, no travel and on and on...

If left as is, the current healthcare system will collapse due to costs. The medical communities, governments, Universities and the worlds population is at a crossroads and we have the answer.
It's not a matter of if our technology will be used, it's a matter of how fast we can get this awesome, life saving technology to the masses. Trust me when I say that the world is already tripping over themselves to have this.

Technology saves lives and we have the best technology, workflow and industry leaders that make up the 1ClickMedical World Team.

Imagine taking your smartphone, computer or tab and with just 1 click, be connected to your medical doctor from your house. Sounds pretty cool, right? Absolutely! It's not only cool but it can and will save lives.

Don't get me wrong, this is a challenge that only a small % of people are qualified to take on and succeed. That is why I have assembled the best of the best in the industry. It just so happens that I am life long friends with most of my team and would only take on a challenge like this with them. You will understand what I mean as you start meeting the team. Keep in mind that we are presently fielding calls daily from the worlds doctors that have heard about us. They want on our platform and I can't blame them for wanting to be with the industry leader.

This is only the beginning...

I encourage you to stick around and get to know us. I am very visible in the [Suspicious link removed]munity. I started a facebook cryptocurrency group back in 2013 and we are 18,000 members strong. Stop on over and say hello. I just gave a couple thousand 1MED tokens away. More will be given away. I personally fund all my giveaways. I had to by the 1MED token the same way as everyone else has to. This early first round has no tokens allocated for the team. I have been funding this awesome project from the beginning.

I hope to see you on facebook or here for the long haul. 1ClickMedical has a special meaning to us. I will never compromise my vision, my values or anything that will stop this unstoppable borderless, virtual telemedicine revolution,made only possible because of that genesis block mined on January 3rd, 2009 referred to as the blockchain. Almost 9 years after the first block was mined, we now refer to the blockchain as the worlds most disruptive technology.

Jump on in and find a home with us. You might just like what you see.

Thank you for allowing me to share my personal thoughts about 1ClickMedical.

Maybe I will see you in central America at our first of twelve virtual clinics our 1ClickMedical Foundation heads up and pays 100% of the expenses of  those that can't afford food, let alone a doctors visit.

Enjoy your evening,

Ken Carothers
CEO 1ClickMedical

[/quote]
BelieverB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:26:12 PM

Ken, I have to say how honored I am to be a part of such a great team.  I've known you for many years now and seen you work through the years on this project.  To see it come to life and be a part of it is very humbling. Thank you.  I'm very excited about the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: