Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:47:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HyperQuant — 🤖📈✅🤖Fintech Platform for Automated Crypto Trading🤖📈✅🤖  (Read 28057 times)
zugvogel21 (OP)

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 08:20:26 AM

#Ethereum Price Analysis - 04/08/2019
Ethereum (ETH/USD) price after a sharp increase in the beginning of April and reaching $180 level, and a further decrease $150 level, was constantly growing. On the 8th of April the price again crossed $180 and currently is fluctuating around this level.

Bullish scenario: Bulls may attack the low-volume level of $190 and move into the interval of $190 - $220.
Bearish scenario: Bears are primarily interested to test the $160 level.
Neutral scenario: We can expect consolidation on the current area ($170-$190).

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 08:17:06 AM

*Facebook is Seeking $1 Billion in Funding for Its Cryptocurrency
Read more: https://bit.ly/2GbmqKR

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
othell_rogue

Activity: 800
Merit: 143

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:56:59 AM

I wonder why this project token is so undervaluated, is traded at only at 1/4 of a cent with only 75 millions in circulation. Maybe is something I'm missing in here, so if anyone can enlight me will be much appreciated since I want to invest some money in this project, because this is a good entry point from my point of view.
Another sad thing is that I see only the bounty hunters active in here, very sad... since the project idea of automated trading is a good one.
Anyway I like that @zugvogel21 is keeping this thread alive and keep the community posted. Keep up the good job!

To Buy, or not to Sell? That is the question.
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:10:24 AM

I wonder why this project token is so undervaluated, is traded at only at 1/4 of a cent with only 75 millions in circulation. Maybe is something I'm missing in here, so if anyone can enlight me will be much appreciated since I want to invest some money in this project, because this is a good entry point from my point of view.
Another sad thing is that I see only the bounty hunters active in here, very sad... since the project idea of automated trading is a good one.
Anyway I like that @zugvogel21 is keeping this thread alive and keep the community posted. Keep up the good job!

Hello! Guess you are not mistaken about entry point, they are building a platform, it is being developed now, so everyone is waiting. I bought some hqt during ico and now bought some more, waiting the product to be done and the price is higher and higher. Definitely it is undervaluated... but we'll see
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:16:19 AM

Hello! Guess you are not mistaken about entry point, they are building a platform, it is being developed now, so everyone is waiting. I bought some hqt during ico and now bought some more, waiting the product to be done and the price is higher and higher. Definitely it is undervaluated... but we'll see

Yes, I think now is a good entry point. Is just weird that the interest in HQT is so low, at least this thread is not active (if we don't consider @zugvogel21 posts), maybe the community is somewhere else, Telegram or Discord and I am not aware of this.
Can I ask how much was the HQT token price on ICO? Thanks!

Samwise_Coingee

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:31:43 PM

Yes, I think now is a good entry point. Is just weird that the interest in HQT is so low, at least this thread is not active (if we don't consider @zugvogel21 posts), maybe the community is somewhere else, Telegram or Discord and I am not aware of this.

0.00028 eth or sth like this. Do not consider that price to ne strange, as it is a utility token. As soon as it is utilized, the price grows. Easy thing. Idk, they have telegram, fb, twitter, reddit and discord if I'm not mistaken, too much haha community is distributed. Guess better to visit Telegram
4IRIK

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:42:12 PM

Hi!

True story, guess that hype ended and it's okay. Personally I studied everything about the product and keep silent waiting the platform to come alive, they have some stuff on the website already, u can try. They keep updating us, so... no points to worry, IMO.

Btw, telegram is more active indeed

4IRIK

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:44:04 PM

6000 is an obvious support. There's a change btc will struggle for a plenty of time with that level. When it first reaches 6k, it's a sure signal to sell.

Looks like in  the forseeable future it gonna be 5000 or 5500, no more
Recovery is slow. But natural
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:55:52 AM

0.00028 eth or sth like this. Do not consider that price to ne strange, as it is a utility token. As soon as it is utilized, the price grows. Easy thing. Idk, they have telegram, fb, twitter, reddit and discord if I'm not mistaken, too much haha community is distributed. Guess better to visit Telegram

Hi!
Thanks for the answer, but I wanted to know the price of the token ICO sale in USD, anyway I will have a look to see when the took place to make an idea bout the price. I was curious if now is cheaper than the ICO price or not.
As about the Telegram I realy don't like the app. I barely log in there once a week, in the best case.

zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 08:16:32 AM

#Bitcoin Price Analysis - 04/15/2019

Bitcoin price after an abrupt increase on the 2nd of April, and further crossing $5000 level, experienced several fluctuations reaching $5400 level on the 10th of April currently is trading around $5150.

Bullish scenario: The $5300 level is still the basic target of buyers. On a global scale, bulls are interested in the $5300-$5600 zone.
Bearish scenario: Bears are interested to test the $4900 level in case of this scenario the area of $4700.
Neutral scenario: Further fluctuations near the control price of the $4900-$5300 area are expected.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Samwise_Coingee

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:55:28 AM

Hi!
Thanks for the answer, but I wanted to know the price of the token ICO sale in USD, anyway I will have a look to see when the took place to make an idea bout the price. I was curious if now is cheaper than the ICO price or not.
As about the Telegram I realy don't like the app. I barely log in there once a week, in the best case.

Hi again!

Ah sorry. Well, it was bout 0.0024 USD if I'm not mistaken. You may find sth for you on CMC (if not yet)
Surprised by ur impression considering Telegram! You're a rare kind of person Smiley

Samwise_Coingee

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 07:48:12 AM

I dont see it on the ANN, what is ther discord?

I've mistaken, but the other channels mentioned are correct, if you need I can share
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:38:43 AM

Hi again!

Ah sorry. Well, it was bout 0.0024 USD if I'm not mistaken. You may find sth for you on CMC (if not yet)
Surprised by ur impression considering Telegram! You're a rare kind of person Smiley

Ok, thanks! So now is exactly the same price like it was at their ICO, not bad at all.
I may be weird but this is me. Or maybe because I don't use my phone to chat, but only the PC, so I don't like Telegram, nor Slack due to various reasons. I am Discord fan Grin

zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 07:56:17 AM

BlockShow Launches Crypto Fundraising Campaign for Notre Dame Reconstruction
Read more: http://clc.to/n9Y-vw

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
4IRIK

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

Hi again!

Ok, thanks! So now is exactly the same price like it was at their ICO, not bad at all.
I may be weird but this is me. Or maybe because I don't use my phone to chat, but only the PC, so I don't like Telegram, nor Slack due to various reasons. I am Discord fan Grin

Oh, guess here is a mistake in the initial price, look CMC
But still guess that this is a temporary issue, waiting the product this year!
Crypto4ka

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

https://b.radikal.ru/b36/1904/23/00cab79c98d4.jpg

Cool! It's gonna be reconstructed soo this way Roll Eyes
Boogiemiss

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:04:01 AM

https://b.radikal.ru/b36/1904/23/00cab79c98d4.jpg

Cool! It's gonna be reconstructed soo this way Roll Eyes

Yeah good news. Now it's not such a problem
othell_rogue

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 11:07:51 AM

Hi again!

What do you mean a mistake in the initial price? On CMC was started at $0.022 and now is $0,0026 (at the time of writing).
I have found that ICO price was $0.11 in here: https://icomarks.com/ico/hyperquant but I don't know how accurate is this info.

zugvogel21 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 08:45:19 AM

#Bitcoin Price Analysis - 04/22/2019
Bitcoin price after an abrupt increase in the beginning of April and several fluctuations reaching $5400 level, after the 16th of April is moving confidently above $5200 level, and in an overall range of $5200-$5350 during the latest couple of days.

Bullish scenario: The $5400 level is still the basic target of buyers. On a global scale, bulls are interested in the $5400-$5600 zone.
Bearish scenario: Bears are interested to test the $5200 level and in case of this scenario the area of $5000-$4800.
Neutral scenario: Further fluctuations near the control price of the $5200-$5400 area are expected.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CryptoDuckDunk

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:24:10 AM

Hi again!

What do you mean a mistake in the initial price? On CMC was started at $0.022 and now is $0,0026 (at the time of writing).
I have found that ICO price was $0.11 in here: https://icomarks.com/ico/hyperquant but I don't know how accurate is this info.

Hmm I'd rather believe CMC website, than this one. Guess u're right about CMC numbers
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: