Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Devtome: Get Hundreds of Thousands of free Devcoins for writing  (Read 44756 times)
owsleybeatsbigcartel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:09:29 AM

Confirmed nice ya dump them on the chinese exchange thats a good place to park your DEVCOIN shares they love shady paper!! ;-)WEEEEEE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:12:40 AM

we need to cordinate an attack against the dvc bears and give incentive to hold the coins by showing why its valuable to hold for a spiral upwards once it catches on. The nature of the coin representd a unique opportunity since it has infinite supply most crypto followers laugh at biying dvc but others may not especially those who know where dvc can be potent to opennsource community to increase innovation.

Some sort of presentation to show what the uses are once it goes public aswell as a mathematic model for how fast it can go up because ofthe nature of the coin ie the bigger the market capthr bigger the projects the higher the price equilibrium until the saturation point until the next wave of demand... if this was done i bet we would see $10 dvc again but this time we get to hold it.

infinite supply = .OOO(no bid) x .OO0000000O1
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:15:14 AM

Currently selling 938,520.38715 DVC for 0.0001 BTC at VirCurEx.

i'll trade used vinyl records or artwork for them!
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:46:06 AM

we need to cordinate an attack against the dvc bears and give incentive to hold the coins by showing why its valuable to hold for a spiral upwards once it catches on. The nature of the coin representd a unique opportunity since it has infinite supply most crypto followers laugh at biying dvc but others may not especially those who know where dvc can be potent to opennsource community to increase innovation.

Some sort of presentation to show what the uses are once it goes public aswell as a mathematic model for how fast it can go up because ofthe nature of the coin ie the bigger the market capthr bigger the projects the higher the price equilibrium until the saturation point until the next wave of demand... if this was done i bet we would see $10 dvc again but this time we get to hold it.

jpy has infinite supply yet it is an all time high? They print and sell joy everyday in the market the
boj.

Usd is gaining traction and rises right thru the last qe according to ur math y isnt it 0.

I already know ur answer "give it time" and your wring again because time of the essence we only live 90 years like i said do the risk reward calculation in anythig u do. Right now ur not using ur brain with these mindless posts of yours. You are not driving any points home because what ur doing is played out.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:06:03 AM

jpy has infinite supply yet it is an all time high? They print and sell joy everyday in the market the
boj.

Usd is gaining traction and rises right thru the last qe according to ur math y isnt it 0.

I already know ur answer "give it time" and your wring again because time of the essence we only live 90 years like i said do the risk reward calculation in anythig u do. Right now ur not using ur brain with these mindless posts of yours. You are not driving any points home because what ur doing is played out.

DEVCOIN SCAMMERS MEET TRUE PLAYERZZZ ;-)
semaforo

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:29:38 AM

The dollar has infinite supply too and look at how well it is working.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:34:40 AM

i can still buy beer with my USD!!!
semaforo

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 07:16:17 AM

I repeat: Look how well it is working.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 08:14:56 AM

I repeat: Look how well it is working.

backed by lead and media
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:35:09 PM

Devcoin is at least backed by the future, instead of war.

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:39:44 PM

If you want Devcoins, I suggest selling things on Ebay and Craigslist, and linking people to it on Bitcoin talk and giving a DVC price.

It's the best way to earn Devcoins, and support the DVC economy ALL AT ONCE. While the person who uses the coins to buy something just found a new purpose for devcoin, and might try it themselves.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:55:47 PM

If you want Devcoins, I suggest selling things on Ebay and Craigslist, and linking people to it on Bitcoin talk and giving a DVC price.

It's the best way to earn Devcoins, and support the DVC economy ALL AT ONCE. While the person who uses the coins to buy something just found a new purpose for devcoin, and might try it themselves.

DEVCOIN exploits your system and reports to police anyone who uses it is ...well you know
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:56:46 PM

DEVCOIN exploits your system and reports to police anyone who uses it is ...well you know

Lol. So the police are watching people buy Xboxs and shit?

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:57:55 PM

bath salts
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:58:43 PM

bath salts

Lol. Have fun with that. Ignored again.

owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 03:59:45 PM

bath salts

Lol. Have fun with that. Ignored again.

Devcoin drug trade rebooted? lol
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:08:19 AM

I just got 11DVC, was that the payout from Devtome or something else? Otherwise the shares must be really low this time =P
weisoq

Activity: 720

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:10:06 AM

I just got 11DVC, was that the payout from Devtome or something else? Otherwise the shares must be really low this time =P
it's lower but I hope not that low. No, it was the test transaction to check wallet addresses.
Boelens

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:11:12 AM

it's lower but I hope not that low. No, it was the test transaction to check wallet addresses.

Ah, alright =P. Glad to see it's working for me then.
owsleybeatsbigcartel

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 06:43:13 PM

its bot even fummy to me no one was even paid! and u still puff DVC !~ i expect something for schooling all yall
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: