Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: digibyte speculation (august and september)  (Read 617 times)
rchstr (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:50:28 PM

what do you think will happen to dgb this august and september? dgb's chart now is at the bottom and heared that they will be having a rebranding and some major updates on their website. also will be having a citibank awards on september with digusign. any thoughts on this project that will happen on the next few weeks?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:10:07 PM

I still think there is a light in the tunnel for Digibyte and I have a buying order at 99 satoshis. I hope somebody to fullfill it before the rebranding and then price to rise. If nobody fulfill it until then, I plan just to cancel it and forgot abit DGB.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jhonbravo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:22:12 AM

what do you think will happen to dgb this august and september? dgb's chart now is at the bottom and heared that they will be having a rebranding and some major updates on their website. also will be having a citibank awards on september with digusign. any thoughts on this project that will happen on the next few weeks?

i think it will pump soon september will be the month of DGB
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:35:20 AM

Hopefully will pump it again by september.. I think the dgb price will rise in usd and pricr of btc will pump little price.. Bcoz bitcoin will rise again in 5-6k$ so i think all atlcoin is affected in price of btc..
Just my speculation..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: