Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 10:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin value ever be overpowered by other Cryptos?  (Read 569 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:40:32 AM

When I hear other Crypto organizers saying things like "Our coins will overtake bitcoin" it makes me start wondering how possible that could be comparing the popularity rate of BITCOINS, years, market cap. and value bitcoin holds. So I ask, will bitcoin value ever be overpowered by other Cryptos?  
The value of bitcoin can never and will never be overpowered by the new upcoming coins in the market, if you notice, bitcoin came into the market, long before the other coins ever even thought of coming up and as at that, the coin still holds more value than others.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:53:48 AM

it may be but I think it's hard and maybe just temporary like ZEC that never exceeds the bitcoin price, and that too only briefly, and that too is very difficult, because bitcoin is the mother of all coin coin others, I do not think too high for that thing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: