Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:03:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's The Minimum Investment?  (Read 4568 times)
Coiner_ (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 03:34:09 PM

If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?
You are absolutely right there.
IMO, if you want to put your money in any investment (ICO) nowdays, you must invest at least $100. If you only investing small amount, it won't give you big profit. There were some great ICO, say ADX and MCO, if you have invested $100 on those both coins, now you would get $300 from each ICO. It means you have turned $200 -> $600 only from that.
ICO are nowadays a good path for the investors as easy investment with kinda less capital and have a scope to double and even put your investment to 4X in a very little time but you have be very careful while investing in an ICO because not all the ICO’s will give you such a profit. There could be many of the ICO’s which can destroy your investment and you can face loss instead of profit. So, it is better to understand first about the features of that currency launched in the ICO.

True. However, it seems simply understanding what they offer is one half of the problem with hacking so prevalent. For example, Enigma got hacked during their ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Script

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:13:10 PM

There is no minimum investment, you can invest one dollar a month if you want, and you can "invest" only your time and effort by doing tasks for bitcoin or other altcoins.

also there are giveaways happening all the time.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
pressureonme

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

I remember that I started with $300 and I lost $ of my initial money after a bitcoin crash. I was trading bitcoin those days. Then I got some altcoins, and lucky me, their price was like sky rocketing. My money turned into $800 in 1 week. After that, I kept trading altcoins. Now, I have around $1200 and I'm totally satisfied with this amount. Almost 4x of my initial money.
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

for got some profit daily cant do without minim 100$ soo tink before investing gl

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:43:17 PM

There is no minimum investment, you can invest one dollar a month if you want, and you can "invest" only your time and effort by doing tasks for bitcoin or other altcoins.

also there are giveaways happening all the time.

I contradict to your answer. You can't say minimum is any amount. Being a serious trader if you invest $1 do you think you could make any big? Choosing adequate amount is essential step in trading process. I suggest strata-division of investment. Before starting investment, investor must wisely divide investment into 4 fragments. Then invest first 2 parts of 25% each, one in risky coins and other in big coins. Then on the basis of result of first 2 parts, further invest rest two parts.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:06:33 PM

If you're looking to make any sort of profit from cryptocurrency and you're just starting out, what do you think is the minimum starting investment you ought to put into it?

Yes, I know "you should only put in what you're willing to lose" but surely there should be a barest minimum, right?
Yeah, if i invest in any cryptocurrency at first, i will start with amount between 5$-20$ since i am not rich. If i see such a potental coin, i may invest only 1$ and hope it will be 1.000.000$ like  bitcoin  Tongue Tongue Tongue.
That’s really cute that at least you dare to make an investment though it is very little.
I am glad that you are interested into crypto currencies and want to make investments. It does not matter much whether you are rich or poor, whatever you invest into bitcoins; you will get paid with much more amount than your invested one.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 07:18:07 PM

Well there is not an exactly amount of money that you need to start in the crypto market, but it is recommendable to start with a good amount of money, so in case you have a loss you can recover it by a few trades.
By the way, its okay if you start with about 0.05 btc. But it would be perfect if you can afford a 0.20 minimum investment, that could help you a lot .

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:22:27 PM

Well there is not an exactly amount of money that you need to start in the crypto market, but it is recommendable to start with a good amount of money, so in case you have a loss you can recover it by a few trades.
By the way, its okay if you start with about 0.05 btc. But it would be perfect if you can afford a 0.20 minimum investment, that could help you a lot .

Of course, I understand that it is each investor himself who must look at his own possibilities and establish his minimum barrier to investment. The fact is that everyone has his own capabilities and he is not determined by the presence of certain knowledge. If a person is new to this business, then it is not necessary to count on large amounts. It is necessary to exclude some toffee to lose on that place where you yet do not understand completely. You have to be careful.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:02:54 AM

EDIT: If you don't mind sharing, how much did you start with?

I started with zero. :-)

Because I never invested any cents from my wallet initially as started with bitcoin forum which paid me enough for getting started. I read through all the threads here and taking suggestions of people around me. I started with most sober work that is signature campaign and as far as I remember my first pay out was BTC 0.002 as Jr. Member. I did not invested until I got almost 0.2 BTC after working for months on this forum. Once I reached that set value I first invested it for the ICO and alt coins in the exchanger and then started learning about day trading. That is the journey I took while investment and there is no minimum since then. I just invest whatever I feel is right for that particular thing.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:13:43 AM

Words are relative in meaning, you know? What is minimum can not truly be defined as every poster has his own definition of it. Just like no two words mean the same in English Language. They can only be nearest in meaning. For this, I will treat your post based on the edited part. I actually started mine early this year with 20dogecoins on Poloniex lending. The coins were earned from a faucet site. So, I can say one could even start with a free investment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:22:55 AM

There is no such as minimum amount for investment, as long as you can afford to put your money into risks then have it all. I do not remember how much I first invest, as far as I know I just earned my first investment in bitcoin not totally came from my own wallet and turn to fiat.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 07:59:47 AM

nothing minimum, it's all depends on what you have to do the invesment, more invesment you do, more profit you gain Grin
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:02:36 AM

Honestly i started here with nothing but just internet connection and a free time. I started joining signature campaigns and doing some translations then exchange coins for real money. Then when i already gain much money i started to invest in building my mining rig so i can earn coins passively. Its all about hard work there's no exact numbers.

n4poleon

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

No minimums, that's the idea you get when you're on the system that the governments and bankers create. Well, just to go along with you, it is possible to trade less than $1. However, that's stupid but you get the point. You go at the moon and doge markets you'll trade pennies, but you'll have a little bit of problem when it comes to volume. Goodluck.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

I think any amount you can spare would be good enough. Well as long as it's within the limit of the exchange you're playing on. That's the good thing with crypto and bitcoin, you don't really have to shell out a big chunk of your money to start trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:26:16 AM

Around a 100 USD is the sum I would have a good feeling about investing in a worthwhile ICO
BobBct

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:58:29 PM

It depends how much you budget is i use like 40% of my salary for investment.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

Starting should be in accordance with the heart's desire. If you believe in a thing do not hesitate, do it then it will work. Minimum I start at $ 50 and a maximum of 100 $ in some coins. And each will get his share. Just grasp this principle. Do not want to fill an egg in a basket if he falls all will go without any left. Hopefully this is useful.

nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:10:22 PM

Nobody can give you precise advice on this.There are few things that you have to learn on your own and trading is one of them.If you want to make quick money, you have to take big risks.
Big rewards come with big risk but always try with small risk to learn the trade.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

In my opinion there's no really problem about the funds your'e going to invest. But maybe 100$ will be good enough but it was very risky for beginners who's just practicing. Maybe you can start for 10 - 50$ for learning to trade because you might just end up losing your capital. I prefer that you read other trading sections here on their experience before jumping into it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: