Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you got yourself some SONO yet?
Yes. - 10 (76.9%)
No. - 3 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects!  (Read 229121 times)
dsaf89

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

how fast are payouts from the official forum?

eth; 0x1a47eed67e86b2f5301f1e7d2a9a73c0f1d1943b
hug: H7N45ZXaUVJvSbvskuw1ybgYzuNwPCWK1H
hug nodeaddress: HTMvjybjqXAtkJbqXHEqKB639rtYScfa8G
yupcoin: 7Bpr9Y8wRo7b5dhfXVeSUjEQBk3AmVrsec
altcom: ARYLQaXt6ha1ekiQh7jJfW7TxKQZET7Jmf
xlr: SWKWaLgq6rafz7x8ypsvzo9iWYZVLmJ6kh
Apexcoin: XXkApUzvnWYGDaygUe39EavGRefQXuJ4Rt
Molikcoin: MJSotoZg3f6rR5Fmi6Jqrd2BDwVxBuDwqs
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1193
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:03 AM

Wallet version is 1.1.0.0
Does this mean that about two months ago the blockchain started anew? Without taking into account the old chain of blocks? If so then this is a very strange solution of the developer. How can you trust currency in this way?
We have updated not only the chain, we have switched to a new algorithm. Since the old algorithm had fatal errors for POS.
There was a vote in the community, most members of the community chose the skunk algorithm.
After accepting the new algorithm, there was a currency exchange from the old purse to a new one, which also lasted long enough to hold an exchange ..
Who submitted the application and received the same number of coins.
All members of the community who are interested in the development of this coin are following its fate and history.

Even then we appeared on the stock exchange. First on stocks.exchange, then a little later on yobit.net

That's when the coin became not 10 satos, but more. Here and began to appear who wanted to make an exchange, but it's too late.
You will forgive me but this will not happen. Coins that were on the old algorithm so there and left.

This is my personal opinion and if it does not suit you this is your personal business. We have a united community and we try to help everyone.

You have an interesting logic.
1. The developer made a mistake when choosing an algorithm that led to the collapse of POS
2. The developer did not bother with a full fork (with the preservation of the history of transactions)
3. The developer envisaged a "manual" method of transferring coins from an old wallet to a new wallet which also limited time.
4. And now he accuses me that I do not keep track of the history and fate of the coin and therefore did not have time to make an exchange.

I put the time and resources into mining your coin. This is the essence of POW mining. If at the same time I can lose what I dug up as a result of the fact that I did not follow the forum, then why such a coin? What will prevent you from changing the base conditions next time? This approach, in the opinion of the person who invested resources in mining, is no better than throwing a coin after the first pump.

The fact of the matter is, its YOUR issue that YOU did not follow the news of whats going on.
It's YOUR own fault that YOU did not read anything here and you just got some coins and then forgot about them.

You cant plead ignorance as its free information. The issues were on for 3 weeks total.
So again, it's your own fault.

Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:55:27 AM

how fast are payouts from the official forum?

Weekly Payouts.
JonathanHiggins

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:57:59 AM

How are you going to monetize your friend finder and chat system?
samle

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:04:21 PM

altcoin community i think this very good project, i look this thread, you can make explain about your project mean and make some people will join your project like airdrop project until 10 times  airdrop

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

How are you going to monetize your friend finder and chat system?

No, Sonohub will be free to use.
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:47:55 PM

Does this mean that about two months ago the blockchain started anew? Without taking into account the old chain of blocks? If so then this is a very strange solution of the developer. How can you trust currency in this way?
We have updated not only the chain, we have switched to a new algorithm. Since the old algorithm had fatal errors for POS.
There was a vote in the community, most members of the community chose the skunk algorithm.
After accepting the new algorithm, there was a currency exchange from the old purse to a new one, which also lasted long enough to hold an exchange ..
Who submitted the application and received the same number of coins.
All members of the community who are interested in the development of this coin are following its fate and history.

Even then we appeared on the stock exchange. First on stocks.exchange, then a little later on yobit.net

That's when the coin became not 10 satos, but more. Here and began to appear who wanted to make an exchange, but it's too late.
You will forgive me but this will not happen. Coins that were on the old algorithm so there and left.

This is my personal opinion and if it does not suit you this is your personal business. We have a united community and we try to help everyone.

You have an interesting logic.
1. The developer made a mistake when choosing an algorithm that led to the collapse of POS
2. The developer did not bother with a full fork (with the preservation of the history of transactions)
3. The developer envisaged a "manual" method of transferring coins from an old wallet to a new wallet which also limited time.
4. And now he accuses me that I do not keep track of the history and fate of the coin and therefore did not have time to make an exchange.

I put the time and resources into mining your coin. This is the essence of POW mining. If at the same time I can lose what I dug up as a result of the fact that I did not follow the forum, then why such a coin? What will prevent you from changing the base conditions next time? This approach, in the opinion of the person who invested resources in mining, is no better than throwing a coin after the first pump.

I looked at the history of your messages, you are a typical representative of people who do not like everything. Wink Forgive me, but you yourself are to blame.

Let's clarify.
Have you been dragged here by force?
Did you waste your time because you were forced?
Have you signed any papers where it says that you will receive $ 1 million a year from now?
I am a very reserved person in life, but you are a whiner of what else to look .... You should all. WinkWinkWink

So first, sort out your desires and in yourself, and then blame others.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
rodyw

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:50:02 PM

Sorry could not read all 146 pages of the topic. I dug up some of this magnificent currency. But when i update my wallet balance is reset. What to do?

What was the previous version of your wallet? There has been an update about two months ago to the new blockchain. So if your old wallet was still connected to the old blockchain then your balance in the new blockchain is zero.

Take a look at this thread starting from around page 60. The development of this coin needed a big change because of problems with Pos. So the process of changing to a new algorithm was explained by Hamuki, including instructions to swap your coins to the new chain. They planned a migration weekend at the beginning of september to migrate peoples wallets to the new chain. The only thing you had to do was to fill in a form with some details about your old address and your new address.

I looked through several pages since 60. How much I understand this method does not work now?

What form did you speak about?

The form was here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778.msg21539733#msg21539733 (Page 66). As you can see the devs had to do a bit of work to transfer everyone's wallet.

das.suprnova

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:58:56 PM

I answer immediately to the whole team. Dozens of pages describing what to do to make it (wallet, miner) still work do not talk about taking care of users. They talk about the professional abilities of the developer. Which is not able to choose either one of the ready-made mining algorithms from the first time, nor provide a normal coin support.

With this approach, your coin will live a little longer than the last airdrop.

As for your statements about my person, thank you for the in-depth analysis. But I recommend all the same to quit to support your semifinished product, and not to discuss users of bitcointalk.org

gunka

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:00:51 PM

As for your statements about my person, thank you for the in-depth analysis. But I recommend all the same to quit to support your semifinished product, and not to discuss users of bitcointalk.org
Bы пpocтo вeликoлeпны.

FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:47:20 PM

You invest in  Altcom, receive coins in your wallet and dont look post for a few week. Then you have zero balance cause in dev mind normal to change blockchain and put the form in 60 or 62 page(i already forgot a number).  And it only your losers problem, you should read all pages of post because shitcoins may give you surprices everyday.
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:32 PM

I answer immediately to the whole team. Dozens of pages describing what to do to make it (wallet, miner) still work do not talk about taking care of users. They talk about the professional abilities of the developer. Which is not able to choose either one of the ready-made mining algorithms from the first time, nor provide a normal coin support.

You my friend is the first person to get on my ignore list.

With the statement like shows me that your intelligence is sadly not at the high end, or even the medium range.

If you dislike the project or disagree with the development team, that's fine.
Everyone has a free will and is able to choose what they support.

But pleading ignorance and then expecting a compensation because you did not follow the project, and now see that you missed out on a financial gain is not my problem.

The team and I have been working day and night on this project, and if you don't like it, then go pick any other from the list.

It's your own fault that you got some coins, and just left them to sit. And then you discover that we hit 5$ a coin and now you are pissed because you had some old Blake2S coins.

Whats next?
Satoshi Nakamoto coming back complaining about the loss of an old wallet he had with a few thousand Bitcoins.
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

You invest in  Altcom, receive coins in your wallet and dont look post for a few week. Then you have zero balance cause in dev mind normal to change blockchain and put the form in 60 or 62 page(i already forgot a number).  And it only your losers problem, you should read all pages of post because shitcoins may give you surprices everyday.

If you buy a coin that is new, and you wish to make money from it as an investment, then you follow the price of it.
Back then we had no exchanges, so all you could was follow the thread here.

Most coins die within a month or so as most coins don't have any plans.

So, if you don't check up on your investments, then it's your own fault.
Just look at BTC, it can take a dive of 1000$ in just a day.
striker1414

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:51:24 PM

still my coins did not recover
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

I suggest to make this phrase your motto.
gunka

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

By the way, this is a reasonable remark. I like this slogan.

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:01 PM

Its life, cant expect others to make sure you do OK.
das.suprnova

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:49:48 PM

With the statement like shows me that your intelligence is sadly not at the high end, or even the medium range.

But pleading ignorance and then expecting a compensation because you did not follow the project, and now see that you missed out on a financial gain is not my problem.

The team and I have been working day and night on this project, and if you don't like it, then go pick any other from the list.

It's your own fault that you got some coins, and just left them to sit. And then you discover that we hit 5$ a coin and now you are pissed because you had some old Blake2S coins.

Whats next?
Satoshi Nakamoto coming back complaining about the loss of an old wallet he had with a few thousand Bitcoins.

I will not insult you.

Your titanic work viewed (10 minutes for this - it's a lot). Yes, yes all 37 commits in three branches (half of which are comments and a small refactoring).

I want you to understand that I do not need your shitcoins. It just annoys me that you do not understand that you are just making a tool for PEOPLE.You do not have to make demands to people, but to your product (if it can be so loudly called). When I buy a license for an antivirus (or install it freely distributed) - I do not follow the project, I use the tool. I do not need to sit in the forums. I'm sure that if the month does not turn on the computer - nothing will change. Everything will work. It also concerns bitcoin with its wallet and most currencies with adequate developers. Because it's just a TOOL. For him not to follow, it's used. You are not a prophet, you are a programmer of medium (or below average) level who badly composes pieces of someone else's code.

I said everything I wanted. I will not answer any of you any more and spent so much time. People who know how to read will make a conclusion.
Good luck to all!

Drokzid

Activity: 926
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:05:14 PM

I have a question regarding the staking:

Hot to spend my staked coins? When I want to send coins to another address I can only spend my spendable coins. All the coins I have staked are seperated from the spendable coins and can not be transfered. Could you please explain that to me? What to do with those staked coins if I can not trade them?

BTC IS KING!
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:20:36 PM

Whats next?

I will not insult you.

Your titanic work viewed (10 minutes for this - it's a lot). Yes, yes all 37 commits in three branches (half of which are comments and a small refactoring).

I want you to understand that I do not need your shitcoins. It just annoys me that you do not understand that you are just making a tool for PEOPLE.You do not have to make demands to people, but to your product (if it can be so loudly called). When I buy a license for an antivirus (or install it freely distributed) - I do not follow the project, I use the tool. I do not need to sit in the forums. I'm sure that if the month does not turn on the computer - nothing will change. Everything will work. It also concerns bitcoin with its wallet and most currencies with adequate developers. Because it's just a TOOL. For him not to follow, it's used. You are not a prophet, you are a programmer of medium (or below average) level who badly composes pieces of someone else's code.

I said everything I wanted. I will not answer any of you any more and spent so much time. People who know how to read will make a conclusion.
Good luck to all!

So I'll ask again, going to cry when Bitcoin forks again and they don't send you a text asking you to get your coins ready so you can make some free money?

If you did not need our "Shitcoins" then you would not be here and cry about it.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: