Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you got yourself some SONO yet?
Yes. - 10 (76.9%)
No. - 3 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects!  (Read 229356 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Is spending the resources for own exchange is right strategy?

I mean, there is lots of exchange and even upcoming exchange and most of them don't have decent volüme.

yeah and an existing exchange acted like a shit nowdays.
for example look at those Yobit,they did not upgrade the wallet and because of that many people lost their money.
another example look at cryptopia.nz,if you're following them on their social media you should have know that people's money was stucked on their system.
and everyday you will see a lot of people complained on their social media about those problem.
so it's worth to spend the resources for that ? i believe it's worth to try.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

Is spending the resources for own exchange is right strategy?

I mean, there is lots of exchange and even upcoming exchange and most of them don't have decent volüme.

We feel like there is a need for reform in the Exchange world.
We want to start it by making a good exchange with nice design, access for smaller projects so they dont have to spend 10.000$ minimum to get onto good exchanges.

Right now its the wild west for the smaller exchanges and it hurts the crypto community time after time.

Making the exchange will also provide income for the development team and it will fund Sonohub and our many future projects.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
KARABASHEK

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

Funds from Yobit that was spent to update from ALTCOM to SONO has been recovered!
We got 0.20 BTC back as Yobit never bothered to claim our currency code.

The money will be spent on getting us onto other services instead.

I am so happy that you failed to finish the update of ALTCOM to SONO on Yobit but I invested mush money in your ALTCOM and now you leave me and many investors like me who keep ALTCOM in Yobit with zero?!!
It is fraud! I claim to help me transfer my ALTCOM to SONO or return me money for my coins that now are dead!
So who are you blaming? The team that tried almost everything to convince Yobit to update their wallet from Altcom to Sono or Yobit itself for not responding or doing anything?

I want answer from SONO team if ALTCOM coins on Yobit are dead? Most investors like me have many coins and don`t have time to check updates every day of every coin. Its SONO team fault that they don`t give chance to withdraw funds from Yobit. They even havent published why Yobit rejected the update of Altcom to SONO. They could list Altcom in another exchange in order to give Yobit holders to withdraw their funds and make update after that.

DEAR SONO TEAM! Please help us to withdraw Yobit Altcom and transfer them to SONO!
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:39 AM

Funds from Yobit that was spent to update from ALTCOM to SONO has been recovered!

I am so happy that you failed to finish the update of ALTCOM to SONO on Yobit but I invested mush money in your ALTCOM and now you leave me and many investors like me who keep ALTCOM in Yobit with zero?!!
It is fraud! I claim to help me transfer my ALTCOM to SONO or return me money for my coins that now are dead!
So who are you blaming? The team that tried almost everything to convince Yobit to update their wallet from Altcom to Sono or Yobit itself for not responding or doing anything?

I want answer from SONO team if ALTCOM coins on Yobit are dead? Most investors like me have many coins and don`t have time to check updates every day of every coin. Its SONO team fault that they don`t give chance to withdraw funds from Yobit. They even havent published why Yobit rejected the update of Altcom to SONO. They could list Altcom in another exchange in order to give Yobit holders to withdraw their funds and make update after that.

DEAR SONO TEAM! Please help us to withdraw Yobit Altcom and transfer them to SONO!

Like Rodyw already said.. We cant control Yobit as its an independent company and we don't have access to their internal servers.

What happened with Yobit was from January 20th when the split happened and since then, we have had warnings on our main thread here and posted many times in Discord and Twitter that Yobit was not safe to use as their coins were not real.

If you don't read up on current events regarding the projects you invest in, then it's your own fault.
You bought the coins on your own, we did not.

Take responsibility for the actions you made yourself.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

I believe that the Sono team must be responsible for what that had happened during that time. They did not have a proper communication with investors , This leads to very bad situation right now. All of my invesments are gone so who to blame ?
rodyw

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

I believe that the Sono team must be responsible for what that had happened during that time. They did not have a proper communication with investors , This leads to very bad situation right now. All of my invesments are gone so who to blame ?
Blame, what? Are you kidding me?
Yobit got troubles with lots of coins, not only SONO.
And SONO team fixed the issues, but Yobit team didn't.
You should ask the Yobit exchange's owners directly. Not here.
Maybe all the people that got there Altcom stuck at Yobit should bombing Yobit support with tickets about the issue. Maybe then they got so tired of it that they will react.

freedom_io

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

I lost a few coins on yobit. I have been following all the news from the team during this time and I can say with certainty that they have done everything possible. In addition, it is not safe to store coins on the stock exchange, investors should assess their risks. Moreover, if we are talking about such an exchange as Yobit(shit). Sorry for my English.
KARABASHEK

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:27:14 PM

Like Rodyw already said.. We cant control Yobit as its an independent company and we don't have access to their internal servers.

What happened with Yobit was from January 20th when the split happened and since then, we have had warnings on our main thread here and posted many times in Discord and Twitter that Yobit was not safe to use as their coins were not real.

If you don't read up on current events regarding the projects you invest in, then it's your own fault.
You bought the coins on your own, we did not.

Take responsibility for the actions you made yourself.

I bought ALTCOM before January. And I wonder why you put all blame on Yobit?(you still havent published their answer to your mail where you ask them to update wallet). Why they rejected your reply? And why you dont want to help your investors to solve this problem?
gunka

Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:56:57 PM

People who do not read and do not follow the coin, themselves are responsible for their actions. Do not shift your mistakes to others.
Fans of freebies. If you have a problem with the Yobit exchange. Solve it with her and not with the team.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:51:01 AM

I don't recall about this coin. When will they own exchange will go live anyway? I see someone wear their signature. So that mean their bounty campaign live right now too?
moodyz

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

investor like you deserve to lose money
gunka

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:34:54 AM

Hi gunka,
I saw you worn the signature of SONO project, so I have a simple question for you.
Have SONO operated its campaign?

Noted:
I have visited the bounty topic of ALTCOM, and there is nothing new.
In the next few days there will be information on this.

FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

Have you checked CryptoBridge, remember reading somewhere their listing fee was 0.25 BTC.

0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

I don't recall about this coin. When will they own exchange will go live anyway? I see someone wear their signature. So that mean their bounty campaign live right now too?
No ETA on when exchange will go live yet. For the signature you saw few wearing, it was from the last Sono signature campaign few months ago.
Yep, that means because Sono was good enough so they keep wearing the signature even after the signature campaign has ended.

Have you checked CryptoBridge, remember reading somewhere their listing fee was 0.25 BTC.
For CryptoBridge, 1 BTC if I remember correctly but that will take 3 week on their queue, 3 BTC to jump the queue and listing right away. That's a lot and would be more useful as remain to be a future fund for SonoX exchange instead.
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

No ETA on when exchange will go live yet. For the signature you saw few wearing, it was from the last Sono signature campaign few months ago.
Yep, that means because Sono was good enough so they keep wearing the signature even after the signature campaign has ended.

For CryptoBridge, 1 BTC if I remember correctly but that will take 3 week on their queue, 3 BTC to jump the queue and listing right away. That's a lot and would be more useful as remain to be a future fund for SonoX exchange instead.

That is correct, a huge challenge is currently that the "bigger" exchanges with more than 1.000.000 dollars worth of volume per day have very expensive listing prices which would take away the money we need for hosting our exchange.

We of cause still have the development fund that will be able to give us some options, but selling coins at the low prices we have currently is not worth it and would be a waste.

Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

New post on our blog talking about the upcoming Signature campaign!!
https://blog.projectsono.io/

bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:19 PM

Thanks for update !
gunka

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:18:51 AM

Thank you for the information about upcoming SONO signature campaign, Hamukione.
I have also read the page, so what I understand is the payment rates will be per post. For member participants, they will earn 0.1 SONO per post, max posts for each week will be 50.
Do I understand the rules right, Hamukione?
You need to collect at least 5 or 50 constructive messages a week.
If you send less than 5 messages before Sunday, you will not receive a share for the current week.
If you write more than 50 suitable messages per week, only the first 50 will go into the standings.

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:27:24 PM

If you send less than 5 messages before Sunday, you will not receive a share for the current week.
If you write more than 50 suitable messages per week, only the first 50 will go into the standings.
Visit the blog site, the upcoming SONO signature campaign has almost the same rules as the past ones (for ALTCOM).
Nevertheless, at the current price of SONO, the promised payment rates are too low, which in turn hard to catch attention and get supporters.
For member rank, with maximum 50 threads per week, participant can get around $5, which is too low (at least in my opinion).

Anyway, it is interesting to see what will happen with SONO project after its worst period of time.

Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

Visit the blog site, the upcoming SONO signature campaign has almost the same rules as the past ones (for ALTCOM).
Nevertheless, at the current price of SONO, the promised payment rates are too low, which in turn hard to catch attention and get supporters.
For member rank, with maximum 50 threads per week, participant can get around $5, which is too low (at least in my opinion).

Anyway, it is interesting to see what will happen with SONO project after its worst period of time.

Well, that is if you only think about current prices.
If you go back in history then you can see that reaching higher prices should not be an issue.

Pages: « 1 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [229] 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: