Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you got yourself some SONO yet?
Yes. - 10 (76.9%)
No. - 3 (23.1%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 254 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PoW/PoS/MN][GPU ONLY]Project SONO - New listing vote for new projects!  (Read 229356 times)
Hamukione (OP)

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

This will give you a better chance of staking.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lindsey-Crypto

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Ready for round 3...  Smiley

Libre Bazaar - A Decentralized Anonymous MarketplacePre-ICOAnnouncement Thread
Blockchain and Data Storage Network Coupled With P2P Anonymous Networking
User Friendly ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven

}{uNdd

Activity: 266

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

been staking this coin., i have 2 altcom in my wallet so is it still viable to stake? ahaha

Dont waste your electricity . I have 34 Altcom in my wallet, still not getting any coins from staking.

Did you make sure to send all the coins to yourself again so it's one big "block" of coins instead of a lot of small transactions?

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
and nothing inside the transactions history ?
thx

gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:04:38 AM

cant sent to own wallet addr even create a second addr by using the windows wallet exe , pop up 0.01 transaction fee press yes
thx
If I correctly understand the words Hamukione

There is a wallet for POW
There is a wallet for POS
From wallet to which POW is going, I transfer large amounts to POS.
Then when a lot of translations are collected I will translate from back to POW in order for the amount to be large and one transaction.
There is certainly a commission for the transfer, but it is sufficiently small.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
elmeijera

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:08:05 AM

Joined the airdrop but I am didn't listed on the list, can you add me dev

fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:11:08 AM

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:35:32 AM

But I'm on the list, but marked in red, although I fulfilled all the requirements, but with airdrop flying past me...

Your account was created on the 20th.

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

That is why no accounts from the 20th and after is allowed.

I am sorry that this is affecting you in a negative way.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 08:54:54 AM

Accounts created on the 20th and after will not receive any Airdrops as multi-accounters could just create a lot of new accounts, fill in the details and take all the spots.

I would advise you to keep an eye out on our twitter instead for the small drops we make.
95% of all the people that follow the instructions on twitter receive their small drops.

I want to point in a few things. Could you make a more easy Twitter campaign with less coin reward? Like the 'stake' twitter is going right now. It was very hard as many of us are newbie won't be able to receive air drop at all because out join date (fair enough, I'm not complaining). Hence, it became 'exclusive only' to who has been on air drop because of the required balance must have high enough hash to 'stake'.
nefes19

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:00:22 AM

Hi everyone, I try to add my altcoin adress for airdrop to my profile but I think I can't. So, pls don't pay attention this post. This is just a trial.

Ok, I did it. Now I miss always airdrop activity, I guess when we sleep in Turkey the activity starts. Is there any way to take an alarm for this.
stunvn

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:13:35 AM

Hi everyone, I try to add my altcoin adress for airdrop to my profile but I think I can't. So, pls don't pay attention this post. This is just a trial.

Ok, I did it. Now I miss always airdrop activity, I guess when we sleep in Turkey the activity starts. Is there any way to take an alarm for this.

This man: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105778.msg21047127#msg21047127
fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

I do not like forums very much, but your project interested me. Before that, I just read the forum, and here I even registered! And I was considered a multi-account ...

bug169

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:50:27 AM

Hello. My Acc was created at  July 31, 2017 and i marked as red in airdrop2. Can you explain why? So not to miss airdrop 3 etc.
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

Hello. My Acc was created at  July 31, 2017 and i marked as red in airdrop2. Can you explain why? So not to miss airdrop 3 etc.

The reason why was simply that your only posts were made in this thread.

When the vote is over on Friday night, then I will place a new vote to let newbies receive airdrops or not.
If the community approves, then you will be able to enter the fourth airdrop.

I hope everyone is fine with that.

About the other post about more drops on Twitter, then that will maybe happen..
The forums will open soon, and if you are active on there, then you should be able to get a lot of coins from posting there.

Updates will come soon.

~Hamukione

firesec

Activity: 182
Merit: 104

Knowledge must be free !

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

Hey Hamukione,

I've also sent you a pm. Any bounty for linux altcommunitycoind daemon ?
It will be handy for the ones who don't want to stake from windows and already have a linux for staking without GUI.
I'm using it right now for staking and just received the first payment.

http://imgur.com/a/nU2co

Bitcoin address for donations:  3EfLoRWJwrXnep29drmhT19aPJcdqszswK
username134

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

AWGTkhebkvXB3aDfV999FECbsMTQSAETb7

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:37:55 AM

thx

Then when a lot of translations are collected I will translate from back to POW in order for the amount to be large and one transaction.

How would you know if the wallet is for POW or for POS? I did transfer to myself but only the fee was reflected in the transaction.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄░█▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY           
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░█░░█░██░█░█░░█  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                              ▀▄▄▀░█▄▄█░█░▀█░█▄▄█                           
nevamf

Activity: 70

Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:49:39 AM

thx

How would you know if the wallet is for POW or for POS? I did transfer to myself but only the fee was reflected in the transaction.

I think it is normal when doing transactions with your own wallets. Im experiencing the same, takes a minute or two for the coins to be transferred

gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:51:24 AM

thx

I created from myself

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
Hamukione (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:53:45 AM

Hey Hamukione,

I've also sent you a pm. Any bounty for linux altcommunitycoind daemon ?
It will be handy for the ones who don't want to stake from windows and already have a linux for staking without GUI.
I'm using it right now for staking and just received the first payment.

http://imgur.com/a/nU2co

We actually don't have a bounty for that kind of wallet.

And I don't think that we will have one.

But I can put it aside for upcoming votes to see if a reward should be given for it.

nevamf

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:57:59 AM

Hey Hamukione, will there be another upcoming small campaign for today?

esco86

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:03:09 AM

Don`t know... but i recieved 25 coins to my wallet, I thought  about 15 (2x5 twitter rewards + 5 coins from 2nd  Airdrop), but 25... It`s soo good)
A little question...
Should I send to myself from time to time my entire balance for a larger stack for PoS?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 254 »
  Print  

Jump to: