Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Notary Platform  (Read 36292 times)
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:23:03 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 03:06:53 AM by JohnUser

Just a question the tokens of the pre ico are not lost ?

No! Please come to the telegram, so we can talk: https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

Saso
Ouch that is quite sad but anyway get back to the drawing table and come back stronger!

indeed, but that's good, shit ICO get millions$, this one is for real life, with a real team. And did you ever seen any ICO that refound with +5% ? that show who they are, a trust team.

Next ICO will have good marketing and hype, cause people only like hype...

Satoshi would die if he saw that in eating 200 pizzas.

Last but not least, I have check every translation, for one time every one is good (except dutch), translators and non-english mother language will understand what I'm talking about. (check second post after OP for bounty, thanks).
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blinchain

Activity: 112
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:45:13 AM

beta app had been out?
where we can download to use?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

No! Please come to the telegram, so we can talk: https://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

Saso
Ouch that is quite sad but anyway get back to the drawing table and come back stronger!

indeed, but that's good, shit ICO get millions$, this one is for real life, with a real team. And did you ever seen any ICO that refound with +5% ? that show who they are, a trust team.

Last but not least, I have check every translation, for one time every one is good (except dutch), translators and non-english mother language will understand what I'm talking about. (check second post after OP for bounty, thanks).

i read papers at www.notary-platform.com   and i see they will give 150%  with new ICO

i don't want to get my investment back - i want send them to fund to new ICO  so i get 150% tokens

where is that URL - document that i must to sign up?

thank you  transparent and honest team!
BitBitCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:51:50 AM

When will the next ICO start and what will it be different?

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:55:08 AM

good question since the first one was been terminated we need to make it sure that if the team will open another set of ico different things will be included
and I hope its really been well studied and plan for more positive investors to come by and support this project. good luck and let the community be informed
about the date of the new ico just in case.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

Saso

i read papers at www.notary-platform.com   and i see they will give 150%  with new ICO

i don't want to get my investment back - i want send them to fund to new ICO  so i get 150% tokens

where is that URL - document that i must to sign up?

thank you  transparent and honest team!

here it is : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4c8Q-fP-k-Rq7pnU2We_98YgTwyhUAywztbjLv3iymxEE9w/viewform

good question since the first one was been terminated we need to make it sure that if the team will open another set of ico different things will be included
and I hope its really been well studied and plan for more positive investors to come by and support this project. good luck and let the community be informed

In a few month (~3), team will be around 20, ICO will rocket.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

marketing will be on of course ! hype will be HYPE. Also Notary won't be include in the new name. and many news to come.

If you want to know them in real time, please join telegram : http://t.me/joinchat/F2wLskHLoA8UUhb3Iomt_g

please, give them 2-3 days of rest. thank you.

I ask again : who ever seen any team that don't reach soft cap send bonus? You see its a real project... (and we all know real project with lawyer are not frequent on BTT).
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 12:51:32 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 04:06:56 AM by JohnUser

I ask again : who ever seen any team that don't reach soft cap send bonus?

I know the answer : no one
.  Notary are the 1st one to do it.

better take 150% on the ICO than 105% but do what you feel ;) maybe you need money, etc..
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:01:40 PM

This was managed highly professionally and seeing huge potential because of the use case of this platform everyone was having big expectations and hopes from this. This way pausing shows some complications were behind the scene. On the other hand this is just temporary pause and new plan will be announced soon. I will be waiting for good news.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:09:38 PM

This was managed highly professionally and seeing huge potential because of the use case of this platform everyone was having big expectations and hopes from this. This way pausing shows some complications were behind the scene. On the other hand this is just temporary pause and new plan will be announced soon. I will be waiting for good news.

You get it. I'm happy to see NTRY investors are smarts. Really, I don't joke and don't promote the project. I don't want people that read 3 lines then want fast money, its a real project for every day life with a dream team... But you know that.
NTRY (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:44:29 PM

Everything will be different. We will change the name, the look (we are supposed to), we are talking with angel investors, we are expanding the team (especially the marketing) and keeping the old connections with other projects and so on.

Every change and every step will be documented in our blog, so you will have a good outlook on things!

freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:49:01 AM

I filled out the form for refund, when will they happen?

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:39:51 AM

I filled out the form for refund, when will they happen?

Everyone that submited the form till 16:50 CET today, and chose a refund, has already received it. (I quote saso on telegram).
freo

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

I filled it out yesterday and have not received

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:08:13 AM

I filled it out yesterday and have not received

@freo please come to Telegram so we can talk.
S.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:40:26 AM

You guys are very photogenic.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
corvins

Activity: 424

Blockchain is the future

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:55 PM

the pre-ICO ETH will be partecipate for the refound?

NTRY (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:31:17 PM

Hey Corvins!

Please read the text on the website www.notary-platform.com you will get all your answers. If not, please contact me on Telegram.

Regards,
saso

JohnUser

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

You guys are very photogenic.

You too with your java blockchain :)
corvins

Activity: 424

Blockchain is the future

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:55:27 PM

Hey Corvins!

Please read the text on the website www.notary-platform.com you will get all your answers. If not, please contact me on Telegram.

Regards,
saso

I compiled the google form for refound, i hope to receive the eth soon.
Thanks saso

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: