Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Active!] Project SONO [Signature Campaign][Twitter Campaign][Open Bounties]  (Read 34506 times)
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:53:07 AM

Hi, dev

I am now Member of the bitcointalk.
How can I update my status for the signature campaign?

You have already updated it. It will be checked and the statistics will be updated.

Hello Gunka

I'm a member now , i also updated my signature can you change my status ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gunka

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

SZPvNamiw63JLkfjeCeV8WsZnhdpW147SL

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:26:49 AM

Nice campaign, Dev. Will airdrop been opened for community again?
Read START PAGE  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2105784 AIRDROP CLOSE.

SONO PROJECT  ▄▀▀▄█▀▀█░░█▀▀█ DRIVEN CURRENCY          
FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
vuduydien

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:03:32 AM

I sincerely thank for Dev due to the barriers of newbies be eliminated...so we -  newbie can enjoy joining signature campaign like others.
gunka

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:07:50 AM

I sincerely thank for Dev due to the barriers of newbies be eliminated...so we -  newbie can enjoy joining signature campaign like others.
Welcome to AltCommunityCoin.  I hope you will not have difficulties in understanding how everything is arranged here Wink

FACEBOOK  TWITTER  DISCORD  TELEGRAMM    ▀▄░░░░██░░  WHITEPAPER  BLOG  ANN  BOUNTY  GITHUB
                             ▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
jiange

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:53 AM

Dev,i made a mistake when i filled the form. The question of altcom address on forum proile, i choosed "no, i don't want to be paid for this" option. Is that ok,if i post 10 messages this week, can i get my payment.
Another question, i already put the altcom address on forum profile a few days ago. But i just checked my status, it says ALTCOM address not found in user profile.
Please help,thank you.
gunka

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:01:53 AM

Dev,i made a mistake when i filled the form. The question of altcom address on forum proile, i choosed "no, i don't want to be paid for this" option. Is that ok,if i post 10 messages this week, can i get my payment.
Another question, i already put the altcom address on forum profile a few days ago. But i just checked my status, it says ALTCOM address not found in user profile.
Please help,thank you.
Remove the address from the Other contact info: ASNJ7jbaPz2ajrCoS4xHiKaBDz4HgFsEY6
Paste it into Personal Text: ASNJ7jbaPz2ajrCoS4xHiKaBDz4HgFsEY6
I will correct your profile and you will be able to receive a reward from next week.
Why did you two times indicate 0xC077826a229fc633377EDcaE040774b15413f69B this is completely superfluous, just once and in the Bitcoin address:

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
jiange

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:50:28 AM

Please help,thank you.
Remove the address from the Other contact info: ASNJ7jbaPz2ajrCoS4xHiKaBDz4HgFsEY6
Paste it into Personal Text: ASNJ7jbaPz2ajrCoS4xHiKaBDz4HgFsEY6
I will correct your profile and you will be able to receive a reward from next week.
Why did you two times indicate 0xC077826a229fc633377EDcaE040774b15413f69B this is completely superfluous, just once and in the Bitcoin address:
Done,i pasted my altcom address into Personal Text.
The reason of two times eth address,because some project requst must be on Bitcoin address,some requst on Location.
Thank you very much.
punk_yaj

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:10:06 AM

Just got promoted to member. Started this week as a Jr.. I already updated my signature
KhunChan

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:50:36 PM

Let me clarify, were payments made to all participants?
I just did not receive any payments and I did not receive any information about previous payments.
If you did not receive, then you did not score at least 10 messages.

I had much more than 10 messages. at the beginning I had 91 messages, now the counter starts at mehttp://altcoincommunity.ru/user.html?u=1077285 126 I expected payment for 35 messages, 0.2 * 35 = 7 coins.

I ask you to understand this case.
You did not have the signature correctly installed at the beginning.

2017-11-13 20:05:09
You have messages 91
You have ALTCOM address passed.
Does not match the rank Member or incorrectly inserted.
ALTCOM Wallet: ATVN3FYhZq6D9vYShQNvZqtEUMSiz5pHpT MEW:  0x391Cae7E919104499f35dF632179cD5B8f015e02

You changed it to
2017-11-15 19:25:27
You have messages 99
You have ALTCOM address passed.
Member ALTCOM signature passed.

No check passed, so they didn't get paid. This time, everything is set up well and there won't be any problems.

Yes, as soon as I found out that I needed to correct the signature, I corrected it. And even if the count is from 99 messages, then for 27 messages I had to get coins. 5.4 coins.
gunka

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:02:22 PM

Yes, as soon as I found out that I needed to correct the signature, I corrected it. And even if the count is from 99 messages, then for 27 messages I had to get coins. 5.4 coins.
Sorry but no, the lists are sent and paid.

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
KhunChan

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:15:04 PM

I do not understand why not? The signature corresponded with 99 messages, all conditions were met. The countdown was on 126 messages. In the lists I was, indicating the passage of validation and all statistics are available. There were no violations of the condition with 99 messages, and I fulfilled my conditions of this company. Perform now and you are your terms of the advertising company. I'm sure that the developers of a decent coin can stand on the side of a member of their community and pay a small amount, it's only 5.4 coins. It's not even a question of money, but a question of the attitude of developers, to the participants of the project.
gunka

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:38:39 PM

I do not understand why not? The signature corresponded with 99 messages, all conditions were met. The countdown was on 126 messages. In the lists I was, indicating the passage of validation and all statistics are available. There were no violations of the condition with 99 messages, and I fulfilled my conditions of this company. Perform now and you are your terms of the advertising company. I'm sure that the developers of a decent coin can stand on the side of a member of their community and pay a small amount, it's only 5.4 coins. It's not even a question of money, but a question of the attitude of developers, to the participants of the project.
I understand your dissatisfaction.
But you were not careful at the beginning and now ask to break the conditions for you.
Although in fact, we are all coin hunters here, and any failure frustrates us.

Sorry for my Google translator if something is not clear to you.

▀▄▄▀█▄▄█▀██▄▄█                            
KhunChan

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:14:40 PM

I understand your dissatisfaction.
But you were not careful at the beginning and now ask to break the conditions for you.
Although in fact, we are all coin hunters here, and any failure frustrates us.

Sorry for my Google translator if something is not clear to you.

I'm not asking you to break the terms. I do not ask for the first 8 messages. Once they were written at the time when the signature had an unnecessary mention of purses. But how does this relate to messages after 99? The signature was given in accordance with the requirements and the counter accounted for all my messages. What is not compliance?  I did not get a constructive answer.
If there is an opportunity to discuss this issue in Russian, I think we would have resolved this issue more quickly. Since Google can distort the meaning of my phrases.
black91

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

I'm interested in how long this campaign goes for? Doesn't have an end date posted anywhere as far as I can see!

If it will still be open, I'll be interested in joining at a later date Smiley
As of now there is no end date?
winteriscoming91

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:24:33 PM

I'm interested in how long this campaign goes for? Doesn't have an end date posted anywhere as far as I can see!

If it will still be open, I'll be interested in joining at a later date Smiley
As of now there is no end date?
Plz confirm, I also wanted to join this signature campaign

wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:31:03 PM

How is confirming the end date related to your desire to join the campaign? TheHas asked about the end date because he's currently enrolled into another campaign. You aren't, so if you want to join this one just go ahead and join now. Smiley
black91

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:43:15 PM

I have updated my signature to the one for Jr. member too. Please check it, and update my status. Thanks in advance, gunka.
Even in my case, I've leveled up as jr.member but still I'm getting rewarded with 0.05 like newbie. Any solution for this?
winteriscoming91

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:46:24 PM

How is confirming the end date related to your desire to join the campaign? TheHas asked about the end date because he's currently enrolled into another campaign. You aren't, so if you want to join this one just go ahead and join now. Smiley
Wow!! That's great. I'll enroll now.

Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:56:54 PM

I have updated my signature to the one for Jr. member too. Please check it, and update my status. Thanks in advance, gunka.
Even in my case, I've leveled up as jr.member but still I'm getting rewarded with 0.05 like newbie. Any solution for this?

You will continue to receive the newbie rate until this round is over (Saturday). When the new round begins, your payment level will be upgraded to that of jnr. member. It's a rule we all have to put up with I'm afraid.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

I have entered into the signature campaign. Very well run and very easy to see what is going on I am impressed. <3

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: