Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy to Buy Bitcoins SEPA Transfer for EUR 10-100 only. Good Rate.  (Read 209 times)
mrmao (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:52:58 AM

I will only release coins after full payment received. SEPA transfer will take 1-2 business days. This offer is for amounts between 10 - 100 EUR. If you don't have EU bank account then this is not for you.  SEPA payments are the most common way to pay between EU banks. Proof of ID required.

You can pay coins by SEPA transfer to my bank account.  I will wait for the amount and release the coins once i received the money. You will pay all costs related with sending the money. Please note that network fees may apply when sending coins.

Chat me on Telegram @mistermao

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Medimiguel

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:56:29 AM

Do you accept paypal payments? Would be faster than SEPA  Lips sealed Right  Cry?
Newbi3

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

I will only release coins after full payment received. SEPA transfer will take 1-2 business days. This offer is for amounts between 10 - 100 EUR. If you don't have EU bank account then this is not for you.  SEPA payments are the most common way to pay between EU banks. Proof of ID required.

You can pay coins by SEPA transfer to my bank account.  I will wait for the amount and release the coins once i received the money. You will pay all costs related with sending the money. Please note that network fees may apply when sending coins.

Chat me on Telegram @mistermao
Don't be stupid, no one here is sending you anything without an escrow, only an idiot would wanna do that.
mrmao (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:46 AM

Did i say i cannot do escrow? Escrow is always welcome. Sorry i don't accept paypal at this time Smiley
Samarkand

Activity: 658
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:13:50 PM

Did i say i cannot do escrow? Escrow is always welcome. Sorry i don't accept paypal at this time Smiley

It is good that you are open to using an escrow. However, I think that the main problem of your
offer is something different:

...Proof of ID required.

You require that a potential buyer sends you proof of ID. This is obviously understandable, because
you want to protect yourself against people with nefarious intentions. Nonetheless, your account
has been registered today and you have no reputation in this forum at all. People obviously are
highly hesitant to send a scan or a picture of their ID to someone unknown, because they would open
themselves up to all the shenanigans that can be done using the ID of someone else (identity theft).

If you want to trade using SEPA I would simply suggest signing up for one of the exchanges
with SEPA bank transfers like Kraken or Bitstamp (my recommendation).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: