Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 100x-1000x coin?  (Read 111828 times)
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:14:17 PM

I believe that Binance is hoping to get a profit of up to 100x, the number of IEO projects is certainly a reason for anyone to continue to buy BNBs so that I also continue to buy BNB.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:08:37 PM

Perhaps a good idea to find the next coin that makes x100 / x1000 can be to choose the exchange coins that make IEO, which still have low prices; I am thinking, for example, of trade currency such as Bitmax, or Okex, Gate, Catex, or KuCoin itself.

All these coins are currently very undervalued and can give excellent results within 12-24 months, especially if volumes increase and there is an IEO explosion.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

The bull also bring it's lice with them. And this lice are the scammer...
More shitcoins will appear and more people will ask which coin will produce x100 return.
Shit tokens are currently so many and continue to exist. this is a HYPE scheme that is indeed favored by investors with high risk because it promises big and fast profits. this will not be avoided
Only those who didn't pay attention with doing their own research will suffer to that, for investors who wanted to to succeed first and foremost they will study and analyze each projects if there's real usable help for this particular coins and if there's possible pumped reasons should be valid and not just a hyped from pumpers who can also quickly dumped the coins.
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:24:56 PM

Pirate Chain (privacy coin developed by komodo community)

Make your research - very promosing Projekt!
mikelarteta

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:03:24 PM

A stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is collateralized to the value of an underlying asset, what that underlying asset may vary from coin to coin, which we’ll dive into later in this piece. Many stablecoins are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with certain fiat currencies, such as the US dollar or the Euro, which can be traded on exchanges. Stablecoins are much more fixed than standard cryptocurrencies. Stablecoins were built to be used the way cryptocurrencies were designed — as a simple, stabilized, scalable, and secure means for transactions. After all, most businesses, understandably, aren’t interested in accepting a currency like bitcoin that might tank in value the very next day. Anchor token is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to an inflationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are inconsistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960,  GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:20:29 PM

I believe that Binance is hoping to get a profit of up to 100x, the number of IEO projects is certainly a reason for anyone to continue to buy BNBs so that I also continue to buy BNB.

That is practically impossible, Binance already has a very large marketcap.  It would be a miracle if it even went 10x.

If you seriously want to find coins that will go 100x then you need to look at the projects with ta marketcap under $10 million.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:14:38 PM

100x-1000x are small cap coins with good fundamentals that are waiting for people attention and listing on big exchange.  Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:52:39 PM

That is practically impossible, Binance already has a very large marketcap.  It would be a miracle if it even went 10x.

If you seriously want to find coins that will go 100x then you need to look at the projects with ta marketcap under $10 million.

I agree with you. I guess no one can accurately advise on a coin that can do x100. The cryptocurrency Market is so complex and huge and no matter how good you are at reading charts, this is one call one can hardly make so its left to investors discretion

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ZenH2O

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:30:16 AM

It is worth to try checking out teloscoin.org and oh its not the EOS TLOS scam. They are too different coins. TELOS is the legit one =D
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:58:41 AM

These are not short-term investments, but for the next bullrun, the lowcap altcoins below (really lowcap), are for me the most interesting.
We must stop with the old altcoins of 2017 which exploded during the previous bullrun .. It looks like people who try to self-defeat they will review the prices of early 2018 .. People love novelty, new hypes and with new potential price discovery. You have to look at the under 5/10 million .. sup 50 million are known or are ICO who will try not to die after their first pump ..

- GRIN
- BEAM
- NYZO
- SIN
- SNOWBLOSSOM

Here is the article on my blog where I give some explanations .. #DYOR

https://block-chain-invest.com/presentation-des-meilleurs-lowcap-2019-2020/

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:28:27 AM

100x it is still possible for coins with small market cap, but 1000x is almost unbelievable.
For top coins with a large market cap, max 10x is possible in the next bull run.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 12:43:26 PM

100x it is still possible for coins with small market cap, but 1000x is almost unbelievable.
For top coins with a large market cap, max 10x is possible in the next bull run.

At the last bullrun, my best performance was x450 with Zcoin ..

I think there will still be very large performance but for that, we must move away from the top 100/200 and go to the depths of the market ..

The market is full of ICO of all kinds. ICO news every day. Many lies, fake communities, fake volume, in summary, very hard to analyze. Personally I avoid ICO and I focus on POW corners only, except for some exceptions like Nyzo ..

And I'm sure there will still be x500 .. Grin

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:42:33 AM

A stablecoin is a digital currency whose value or price is linked to an asset.

Well theoretically speaking, stablecoins can be linked to anything that gives them a stable value. It can be real-world currencies, or gold – just like our paper currency – or it can even be dependent on another cryptocurrency as well. Generally, though, stablecoins are pegged to fiat currencies like USD, Euro or Chinese Yuan. Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor token is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
ZenH2O

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:27:41 PM

Telos coin (fork of dash&pivx ) check it out.

teloscoin.org
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 03:41:11 PM

I see in the crypto market Now a lot of coins are very cheap but have a very good concept and development team, but I have an analysis for this Pundi and tron ​​are very good for the future

[
mikelarteta

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:49:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies have several potential advantages over using regular fiat. Fiat requires trust in the central issuing government body. Since all major currencies have decoupled from the gold standard in the latter half of the last century, fiat is no longer backed by a hard asset, meaning that value in a fiat currency is tied to trust in the issuing body. The US Dollar and Euro have a high amount of trust and support, but that’s not the case with other currencies. Anchor token is a new cryptocurrency introducing a truly stable peg of value for the first time on the global crypto-market. Anchor is modeled as a two-token system consisting of the Anchor token, the system’s currency and payment token, and the Dock Token, the systems utility token that is used to insure system stability.
Anchor token is addressing one of the biggest issues in the global economy – how to preserve monetary value over time, stabilize the value of any given currency, lower its volatility and prevent devaluation.
Anchor token aims to solve the problem of transparency, liquidity, guarantee and trust on a global scale and thus tackle these burning issues directly, with the introduction of stability facilitated by the purchase of sovereign debt as the backing for the two-token system.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:52:30 PM

When we talk about IoT we almost always refer to Iota or VeChain, but in this article we analyze the strength, power and alliances that are behind WaltonChain, a coin that is still very undervalued today.

An excerpt from the article below to get the idea
"One could see the alliance to the equivalent of Apple, Tesla, Lenovo, Warner Brothers, Bank of America, and Harvard University forming a block alliance under the direct supervision of the US Government with specific instructions to do so from the POTUS. blockchain company with a cryptocurrency was involved in this, that crypto ticker would be undoubtedly in every single bitcoin maximalists
https://medium.com/@UKBlockchainResearch/the-next-100x-what-i-learnt-about-alibaba-tencent-and-ping-an-has-me-bullish-on-a-cryptocurrency-dd1fa84563fe

Since last May 30, WaltonChain mainet has become totally opensource

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/1134051828465713153?s=19
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/announcement-on-waltonchain-mainnet-open-source-33ab8f1ecdb5

mikelarteta

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 09:34:40 PM

While the value of Crypto market exposes several variances- the markets continue to show loyalty in the currency. Bitcoin’s protracted decline has taken the media’s focus frame for most of 2018. As the world has watched BTC burn, altcoins–and all of their downfalls and progress–have fallen to the wayside, minor parts in the tale of a legend. Upon nearer analysis, however, altcoins are far from wasted. The markets continue to improve, to evolve, and to increase. It’s a symbol which has been seen multiple times in the past. While Bitcoin’s market dominance has grown, the market scenarios then and now are quite different. With the significant uncertainty in the tomorrow of the price of Bitcoin, this could either be a very helpful or a terrible condition.Geco.one is a spotlight that enables you to safely fund in the cryptocurrency market utilizing skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called Geco.one PAMM account/portfolio, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself. Even at face value, it’s not the case when talking about cryptocurrencies as a movement generally, but also on top of that, there are specific cryptocurrencies that carry a lot more weight to them — and that’s where the Geco.one system comes into play. The inspiration is sourced from Forex Exchange where brokers like Alpari.com, (who introduced the PAMM accounts over a decade ago) has been using this system ever since with a huge success. Geco.one is a first project that will deliver the same functionality of financial instruments for the cryptocurrency market, making trading more attractive for existing and new users.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 11:21:17 PM

What are your thoughts? Which coin to buy cheap?
There are many coins that are low value. I want them to buy since they can raise up to 100x. However, there are also altcoins never move up and in result, I have been stock in the lowest price. It is good to buy bitcoin back when 2013 but I am not still in this industry. And even I was here already, I never expect that it grows up to 20k dollars.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ruoimuoi

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:17:54 AM

I think altcoin can be >= x100 and it must be for a long time. Grin
You should make a summary of ideas for people to follow, thanks Kiss
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: