Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 664 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] EthereumDARK-ETHD | For REAL investors ONLY | PoS | Bounties | Anonomity★  (Read 416511 times)
DHTE1B

Activity: 111
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:41:00 AM

Really sad story. I truly hope abi take note in whats happening on the exchanges. The situation is causing an emidiate stop and makes it almost impossible for him to sell any more tokens until he realize that the community needs information on where this is going. And this is a good thing. Abi brought this on himself by not staying in touch with the community.

I urge people not to sell their tokens in panic. I also urge people neither to sell or buy anything more until abi is flushed out and forced to provide more information on what is going on. I have kept all my tokens and are praying for a miracle. Please do not invest anything you are not prepared to loose in the project until more information is given. If you can afford to loose your investment keep your tokens because in spite of all of this there is always a slight possibility this might turn around even tough it looks really bad right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:14:00 AM

1- Dev is not from the US. Last I remember he is in turkey and is Turkish.
2- Yes, we were all scammed, including myself even though I only hold a couple thousand coins.
3- PLEASE stop promoting this coin, this goes for all the lottery winners who blindly promote because they won a lottery.
4- Where is Crypt0kid? did he cash out with the DEV..or was he the he dev all along? hmmmmm  Embarrassed
5- STOP BUYING THIS COIN. ITS WORTHLESS AND IT WILL SOON BE WORTH .01 unless we get some GOOD NEWs and I'm not talking about "Swap is over" type of bullshit news.
6- The site hasn't been updated in a long time and is waiting to die with the coin. Don't be surprised if you wake up and the site is gone.

Filmmakerr,
Your comment made me die laughing Cheesy I'm still holding my 11,000 ETHD. Why are all of you idiots panicking again? Did none of you learn anything from the last time? Are all of you like little children who are unable to be left unsupervised for a minute without burning down the house? Go ahead and sell your coins. If you want someone to hold your hands, get your girlfriends, wives and family member to do that. We are investing in an idea that can either succeed or fail. I've said it before, investing is crypto is for people with big balls. If you don't have any, then sell your tokens and find other coin/token to invest in.

Just for the record, I'm not the dev and I'm not on the development team. I have invested my own money into this project. I have no intention to sell, but I think that most of you who constantly panic if Abi isn't constantly on this forum to hold your hands should sell your ETHD and move on. If you don't believe in the project, then you shouldn't be investing in it. How can you invest money and not believe that a project will succeed??? Only an idiot would do that.

I own 11K ETHD and I'm losing money so far on this project, but I have confidence that the project will succeed. If it doesn't succeed, I am going to be ok because I am invested in over 30 coins and tokens. For instance I own Bitcore (BTX), which I started buying at $2. It's now trading at $30 and in my opinion, BTX will be worth more than $1,000 by the end of 2018. I bought into Genesis Vision ICO for $1 and it's now close to $3. I bought Loopring at $0.037 and it's now at $0.20. I have a lot of other successes as well, but I also have a lot of losses. For example, I bought CoinDash at $0.10 and it's now at $0.03. I bought Cloakcoin at $12.00 and it's now around $6.00. I bought TenX at $4.50 and it's now less than $2. There is risk in investment. I diversify my investment into projects that I believe will succeed. I still believe that ETHD will succeed and I'm going to HODL my ETHD. If you don't think that this project will succeed, then sell all of your tokens now. Stop complaining and sell everything.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:17:38 AM

Really sad story. I truly hope abi take note in whats happening on the exchanges. The situation is causing an emidiate stop and makes it almost impossible for him to sell any more tokens until he realize that the community needs information on where this is going. And this is a good thing. Abi brought this on himself by not staying in touch with the community.

I urge people not to sell their tokens in panic. I also urge people neither to sell or buy anything more until abi is flushed out and forced to provide more information on what is going on. I have kept all my tokens and are praying for a miracle. Please do not invest anything you are not prepared to loose in the project until more information is given. If you can afford to loose your investment keep your tokens because in spite of all of this there is always a slight possibility this might turn around even tough it looks really bad right now.

You can't baby this community. There are a lot of weak hands that panic every time the wind blows. It's best to get all of the panickers out of the community, so that stronger hands will come in and help grow the community. The dev shouldn't have to constantly be on the forum in order to keep people from panicking. It seems that most of the people invested in this token are first time investors and that isn't a good thing.

crypt0kid

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:25:08 AM

Wow! The current price of ETHD on EtherDelta is great. I wish people would have let me know in advance before I move my ETH to a different exchange to buy another coin. Hopefully, the price will drop a bit more. I have a small amount of ETH on Ether Delta and I've placed a limit order. Please sell your coins, so that the price will go lower. I'd like to buy more at these great prices. Thanks in Advance Grin

heomap

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

You can't baby this community. There are a lot of weak hands that panic every time the wind blows. It's best to get all of the panickers out of the community, so that stronger hands will come in and help grow the community. The dev shouldn't have to constantly be on the forum in order to keep people from panicking. It seems that most of the people invested in this token are first time investors and that isn't a good thing.

Nice try but ETHD is real fucking scam. I think it is better to let the FBI to join and put all kind of scammer like ETHD (Abi18) , ETG, LTG, NEOG him to the jail. So they can enjoy their stolen bitcoin in there.
luoc2006

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:38:19 AM

Wow! The current price of ETHD on EtherDelta is great. I wish people would have let me know in advance before I move my ETH to a different exchange to buy another coin. Hopefully, the price will drop a bit more. I have a small amount of ETH on Ether Delta and I've placed a limit order. Please sell your coins, so that the price will go lower. I'd like to buy more at these great prices. Thanks in Advance Grin
I wish I had more money to buy ETHD.im holding 25k ETHD.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:40:11 AM

2- Yes, we were all scammed, including myself even though I only hold a couple thousand coins.
3- PLEASE stop promoting this coin, this goes for all the lottery winners who blindly promote because they won a lottery.
4- Where is Crypt0kid? did he cash out with the DEV..or was he the he dev all along? hmmmmm  Embarrassed
5- STOP BUYING THIS COIN. ITS WORTHLESS AND IT WILL SOON BE WORTH .01 unless we get some GOOD NEWs and I'm not talking about "Swap is over" type of bullshit news.
6- The site hasn't been updated in a long time and is waiting to die with the coin. Don't be surprised if you wake up and the site is gone.

Filmmakerr,
Your comment made me die laughing Cheesy I'm still holding my 11,000 ETHD. Why are all of you idiots panicking again? Did none of you learn anything from the last time? Are all of you like little children who are unable to be left unsupervised for a minute without burning down the house? Go ahead and sell your coins. If you want someone to hold your hands, get your girlfriends, wives and family member to do that. We are investing in an idea that can either succeed or fail. I've said it before, investing is crypto is for people with big balls. If you don't have any, then sell your tokens and find other coin/token to invest in.

Just for the record, I'm not the dev and I'm not on the development team. I have invested my own money into this project. I have no intention to sell, but I think that most of you who constantly panic if Abi isn't constantly on this forum to hold your hands should sell your ETHD and move on. If you don't believe in the project, then you shouldn't be investing in it. How can you invest money and not believe that a project will succeed??? Only an idiot would do that.

I own 11K ETHD and I'm losing money so far on this project, but I have confidence that the project will succeed. If it doesn't succeed, I am going to be ok because I am invested in over 30 coins and tokens. For instance I own Bitcore (BTX), which I started buying at $2. It's now trading at $30 and in my opinion, BTX will be worth more than $1,000 by the end of 2018. I bought into Genesis Vision ICO for $1 and it's now close to $3. I bought Loopring at $0.037 and it's now at $0.20. I have a lot of other successes as well, but I also have a lot of losses. For example, I bought CoinDash at $0.10 and it's now at $0.03. I bought Cloakcoin at $12.00 and it's now around $6.00. I bought TenX at $4.50 and it's now less than $2. There is risk in investment. I diversify my investment into projects that I believe will succeed. I still believe that ETHD will succeed and I'm going to HODL my ETHD. If you don't think that this project will succeed, then sell all of your tokens now. Stop complaining and sell everything.

I gotta say I appreciate your outlook on things, you've made some great investments. Bitcore at $2 damn, that alone is a smart move. What makes you think it will be worth over $1000 in 2018? thats a bold statement.

Campaign Manager (2018)
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:42:41 AM

4- Where is Crypt0kid? did he cash out with the DEV..or was he the he dev all along? hmmmmm  Embarrassed

Filmmakerr,

To be fair

I've been following this ETHD thread from the beginning. i read all comments and yes i'm panicking because Abi18 still chooses to be silent. As far as i know Abi18 eans as much money as he can from both ETHD old coin and token ( assuming he got more than 1000 ETH )

And then what. The investors gradually lost their confidence in new token. As a real investor, I see no proper roadmap , white paper etc

If Abi18 does not come back with BIG new in 1 or 2 days. I believe this token will be going to nowhere
heomap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

4- Where is Crypt0kid? did he cash out with the DEV..or was he the he dev all along? hmmmmm  Embarrassed

Filmmakerr,

To be fair

I've been following this ETHD thread from the beginning. i read all comments and yes i'm panicking because Abi18 still chooses to be silent. As far as i know Abi18 eans as much money as he can from both ETHD old coin and token ( assuming he got more than 1000 ETH )

And then what. The investors gradually lost their confidence in new token. As a real investor, I see no proper roadmap , white paper etc

If Abi18 does not come back with BIG new in 1 or 2 days. I believe this token will be going to nowhere

yup. I'm very strong holder but not for ETHD, ETG, NEOG, LTG, ZCASH Gold....bla bla bla. Strong holder and tomorrow they suspend the website and left and the price dropped x10.
I can buy ETHD back when it hit 1 sat.
Hopebright

Activity: 93

Stay true, stay humble.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:39 AM

Investment is always a risk no matter what business you do. Real investors just have this view, if your are scammed you won't come on road as homeless, I know you may lose some money. (I have invested closely $2400 in ETHD)

Meanwhile as days goes ahead, if project turns out to be good, you may make a good amount of money to help many homeless. Overall, money is not the only way to succeed, if you have invested wait, take a calculated risk.

All those who brought at $1 or more, please don't panic, we never know what may come tomorrow. This can even turn out to be a community coin. Be a bit mature, a clear vision may come. If not, as I told there is always risk in every business. Fear, Uncertainty and Doubts are always present in beginning of every business.

I hope Abi gets back to answer the community, as there are many innocent people who may become victims by panicking and lose there money selling at low price. So Dev, for atlest such people sake, keep the community posted. Thanks
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:30:58 AM

Anyone comparing ETHD to BTCD is dead wrong. Bitcoin Dark has a great team and developers who constantly answer questions and update the community instantly. Bitcoin Dark has their shit together they are working round the clock to give us something great, Ethereum Dark is a developer from a third world country looking to get a few dollars to feed his family.

Campaign Manager (2018)
heomap

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:45:38 AM

Anyone comparing ETHD to BTCD is dead wrong. Bitcoin Dark has a great team and developers who constantly answer questions and update the community instantly. Bitcoin Dark has their shit together they are working round the clock to give us something great, Ethereum Dark is a developer from a third world country looking to get a few dollars to feed his family.

Time to put Abi18 to the jail now!!!!!
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

No one is going to jail. Abi is on his yacht and then he's gonna go home to his hot wife in a mansion in Istanbul. We don't know a thing about the guy, not a name, not a location, absolutely nothing. So calling the "authorities" isn't gonna do a damn thing to him, he's at home reading these posts right now and laughing at every one of us. I mean, lets be honest he did great job scamming us all. These scams will only continue to grow because we are in a volatile state right now, noobs don't wanna put their money in a top 30 currency they'd rather try to hit the jackpot by investing in new coins without any background or knowledge. There is a reason why whales mostly invest in the top 30 currencies, they have a track record of not being a scam and developers who are constantly working and updating the community. Check it out for yourself, go to coinarketmap.com and look at all the twitters and reddit of all the top 30 coins, they are updated daily.

Campaign Manager (2018)
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:08:07 AM

No one is going to jail. Abi is on his yacht and then he's gonna go home to his hot wife in a mansion in Istanbul. We don't know a thing about the guy, not a name, not a location, absolutely nothing. So calling the "authorities" isn't gonna do a damn thing to him, he's at home reading these posts right now and laughing at every one of us. I mean, lets be honest he did great job scamming us all. These scams will only continue to grow because we are in a volatile state right now, noobs don't wanna put their money in a top 30 currency they'd rather try to hit the jackpot by investing in new coins without any background or knowledge. There is a reason why whales mostly invest in the top 30 currencies, they have a track record of not being a scam and developers who are constantly working and updating the community. Check it out for yourself, go to coinarketmap.com and look at all the twitters and reddit of all the top 30 coins, they are updated daily.

Anything that steals the name of a really strong coin and adds a colour or something on the back is a shitcoin that you should probably avoid. I remember when people were saying this would reach 50 dollars haha.
Filmmmakerr

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:22:20 AM

Anything that steals the name of a really strong coin and adds a colour or something on the back is a shitcoin that you should probably avoid. I remember when people were saying this would reach 50 dollars haha.

Exactly. Lmao@ $50, now the same people are hoping it can reach $2.

I hope you're enjoying your vacation Abi, hope the money we gave you is coming in handy.

Campaign Manager (2018)
papachill

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:42 AM

Filmmakerr,

I own 11K ETHD and I'm losing money so far on this project, but I have confidence that the project will succeed. If it doesn't succeed, I am going to be ok because I am invested in over 30 coins and tokens. For instance I own Bitcore (BTX), which I started buying at $2. It's now trading at $30 and in my opinion, BTX will be worth more than $1,000 by the end of 2018. I bought into Genesis Vision ICO for $1 and it's now close to $3. I bought Loopring at $0.037 and it's now at $0.20. I have a lot of other successes as well, but I also have a lot of losses. For example, I bought CoinDash at $0.10 and it's now at $0.03. I bought Cloakcoin at $12.00 and it's now around $6.00. I bought TenX at $4.50 and it's now less than $2. There is risk in investment. I diversify my investment into projects that I believe will succeed. I still believe that ETHD will succeed and I'm going to HODL m

y ETHD. If you don't think that this project will succeed, then sell all of your tokens now. Stop complaining and sell everything.

Ditto
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:17:23 AM

We apologize for delay in updates, but we assure you that we have been working hard on adding updates. We will be announcing the next new update for the project within the next few days. Thank you all for your patience.

-ETHD Team
abi18 (OP)

Activity: 126

ETHD -Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:21:28 AM

Next lottery will be announced this Sunday. We will also be sending out payments to mods and translators for the past 2 weeks.
Tieria

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:30 AM

Sounds good. There will be another lottery again & updates Smiley
cjrst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:31:05 AM

We apologize for delay in updates, but we assure you that we have been working hard on adding updates. We will be announcing the next new update for the project within the next few days. Thank you all for your patience.

-ETHD Team

Welp look at that, after all the crying and complaining abi is still here, thanks abi, keep up the good work, I still fully believe in this project

Pages: « 1 ... 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 [524] 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 ... 664 »
  Print  

Jump to: