Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Healthy Diet  (Read 33532 times)
tionderime

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:17:05 AM

hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.
I can't help myself eat snacks when I'm at work since they provide it.
Can you guys give me any tips, that would be so appreciated! Thanks

You're only enemy to have a healthy diet is yourself.  Why opt eating snacks (don't know if it's healthy snacks) that you think will hinder your progress.  It should begin with yourself.  Ask yourself if the food that your taking is good or bad to your health.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonbait09

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

hey guys! I've been working out for at least 3 times a week but I need someone to recommend a healthy diet or routine.

Just bring your own food to your work, prepare healthy foods thats rich in protein, fats and carbohydrates.  Makes sure you are the one who prepared it.  Doing it my stop you eating snacks that's available to your office.
notegeekone

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

You don't need to eat those snacks that they provided especially when it's all processed.  I know that you already know what foods that are good to your body like stop eating foods with lots of sugar. 
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:27:43 AM

Im seriously having hard time to have a healthy diet. In fact i dont even have exercise not even going out for a jog. I was getting lazy to do some exercise. Im alarmed about although im not that big or fat, but i can tell my body is not firm at all.excess fats are there. My God! I dont know when to start Sad
Jocres

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:27:20 AM

just always eat vegetables and fruits, dont drink much sugar and do regular exercise, its very important
stahcrazy202

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:52:50 AM

You don't need to eat those snacks that they provided especially when it's all processed.  I know that you already know what foods that are good to your body like stop eating foods with lots of sugar. 

Exactly, this was also on my mind and going to tell you.  If you can't help yourself, asking for tips it would all be useless. You know things that's good for you or not. Just take your part. 
seaaddict36

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:16:03 AM

Yeah it's my pleasure.  Eat healthy foods like meats, fishes, eggs, vegetables and fruits.  And avoid overeating.  You should stop eating sugary products like cakes and candies.
stendery

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:04:53 AM

Working out 3 times a week will not be effective if you will eat snacks. What kind of snacks do you eat? If its a healthy snacks like carrots sticks, cucumber, fruits etc that would be better but if your referring to sweet snacks or junk foods your work out will be useless so you better eat healthy foods and discipline is the only key to prevent eating too much.
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:17:47 AM

Developing healthy eating habits isn't as confusing or as restrictive as many people imagine. The essential steps are to eat mostly foods derived from plants - vegetables, fruits, whole grains and legumes and you should limit eating highly processed foods. For higher calorie foods, you should control the portion you eat. Aim for 2 and a half cups of vegetables and 2 cups of fruit a day. Also limit foods with added sugar, such as soda and candy. Enjoy eating more fish and nuts. Fatty fish helps reduce heart disease risks. You must cut down eating animal fat, choose those lean meat 'coz it's rich in protein. Be mindful of what you eat, which may help you eat less and enjoy your food more.

Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:29:51 AM

one of the healthiest diet is water, after eating your diet meal, jsut drink water often. I had red some article about what can drinking only water do to your body. It has a lot of improvements done to your body after a month.
Misshi

Activity: 247

Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:53:07 AM

Getting and staying fit can be a challenge. For most of the people including me, it's hard just to get up off the couch. So what's the secret? First, you must be consistent. It's not about being fast to loose pounds, it's about consistency. Second, follow an exercise routine. Strength training , interval training, cardio training. Third, Set a realistic goal. Don't strive for perfection or an improbable goal that can't be met. Be patient and don't give up. And last, be happy on what you are doing.

corysechrine

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:33:56 AM

If your problem is all about food and not about working out.  Just choose the right foods that you think will help you boost working out regimen.  Avoid eating unhealthy foods   Pack your own snacks to your workplace.  So you will not be tempted munching them.
Jack0007

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:40:40 AM

Ketogenic diat is the best diat. You
 Should reduce your carbs intake to only 20 grams (net) per day. You can eat healthy fat and protien as muzh ass you can.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

try to eat at least daily something healthy.. three times the week is a absolute minimum and we all can do better (myself included). Get some fruits and eat a salad once in a while, can't harm to replace them hamburgers and pizzas
fallenriders

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:50:34 AM

Healthy diet is obtained through nutrient food.Vitamins and minerals are essential for the body,it will restrict all the chronic diseases and the body will get a resistance power.I'm from a  fallen riders usa  fund scheme and we are motivating the students and the public for the essential of road safety and its precautions.Drivers should be alert by riding the vehicles so that accidents can be avoided.
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:24:38 AM

Just eat healthy foods, mostly vegetables and fruits. Eat foods that rich in fiber and protein. Avoid foods that have preservatives, not healthy in your body and makes you fat.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
moneygoals

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

16/8 fasting is good
Diego_Armando

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

Always remember to set to yourself only achievable goals, small steps that you can reach so you wont get any frustration. To lose 10kg in a week is too much and will only cause you harm. Try to lose 1 in the 1st week. Do it with good balance and it will happen!
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:48:08 PM

Im not the healthiest person (i cannot eat a salad...) but i stay healthy by drinking a lot of water (i just drink natural juices or water, nothing else), avoiding fats and sugars, i really hate salads, so i take fruit instead. And of course go to the gym or practice a sport, it will help you to stay healthy. If you don't know what to do in the gym, i recommend you an app called 'Body Space' is for free and you can choose a program for your specific goal or create you own program by choosing between a huge amount of exercises (each exercise has a video and description explaining how to do it properly). Good luck Grin
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

Eating vegetables and fruits are basic for healthy diet. but if we are talking about healthy living, i recommend to take a long rest after an exhaustive day. Our body or rather our cells need to take some time to heal and repair damage tissues, so sleeping is the best way to have a good health but dont forget to have a cardiovascular activity atleast twice a week i think is enough.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: