Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed.  (Read 600 times)
13abyknight (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:27:06 AM

Looking for someone to fill this loan for me.

Loan amount : 0.03 BTC
Repayment amount : 0.033 BTC
Interest : 10%
Term length : 7 days

Collateral : My Bitcointalk account. I successfully participated in Enigma Catalyst's signature campaign for the full 3 weeks it ran and they are yet to payout their Enigma tokens [70 ECAT/week ($42) * 3] which will be 210 ECAT tokens ($126). If I default on this loan, you get to keep my Bitcointalk account + you can provide your Ethereum address to receive the ECAT tokens for yourself.
Spreadsheet Link - Confirms that I was 'to be paid' during all 3 weeks.
Campaign manager Woshib confirming that the tokens are yet to be paid and instructions will follow

I will provide any more information if at all required.

Really hoping someone will fill this loan for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:31:25 AM

Collateral : My Bitcointalk account. I successfully participated in Enigma Catalyst's signature campaign for the full 3 weeks it ran and they are yet to payout their Enigma tokens [70 ECAT/week ($42) * 3] which will be 210 ECAT tokens ($126). If I default on this loan, you get to keep my Bitcointalk account + you can provide your Ethereum address to receive the ECAT tokens for yourself.
Campaign manager Woshib confirming that the tokens are yet to be paid and instructions will follow

I hope you know that future income isnt exactly valid collateral, and I do not believe that your account (or the payout) is 120% of what youre asking. Someone *might* take you up on this offer, but I wouldn’t count on it.
13abyknight (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:39:28 AM

I hope you know that future income isnt exactly valid collateral, and I do not believe that your account (or the payout) is 120% of what youre asking. Someone *might* take you up on this offer, but I wouldn’t count on it.

The future income is coming from a trusted source which is issuing tokens at the end of its ICO and this will definitely happen. The tokens itself is around 105%~ and my account included, it clearly becomes over 130%. As I said, I wouldn't let it go down to that stage where I will be defaulting this loan so I'm still positive that someone will fill this.
Newbi3

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 07:01:53 AM

The issue here might be the account, most people won't accept accounts as collateral and if you have something else to offer I am sure you will receive the loan.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:22:47 AM

The future income is coming from a trusted source which is issuing tokens at the end of its ICO and this will definitely happen. The tokens itself is around 105%~ and my account included, it clearly becomes over 130%. As I said, I wouldn't let it go down to that stage where I will be defaulting this loan so I'm still positive that someone will fill this.

The problem is that tokens, especially if its from an ICO, doesnt keep or retrain its value. If you were to default and the coins were to become worthless, then the lender is out. Plus, lenders usually want collateral that can be liquidated easily and not have to wait for a new token to appear on exchanges. Also, I do not see your account worth as much as you believe it to be (and please do not use the bctaccountpricer as the price there is an estimate and not exactly the true value as there are other factors lenders take into account). You will need to look at it from a lender point of view, and not solely from yours. We need to reduce our risk of loss when lending coins out, no matter how great or small the amount may be. If someone does fulfill this loan, then its at that, but if not and you truly need the loan, you would need to provide something else, or something more secure, stable, and easy to liquidate.

All I can say now is good luck.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:22:08 AM

First of all, future crypto income it's not something that definitely will/can happen. Wherever it comes from. Plus that the CM can always refuse to accept changing your Address...
Second, tokens it's better and wiser not to be treaten like Alts. They are not coins.
Third, your Account is not worth the amount that you see on Bctalkaccountpricer. This value is not accurate at all, especially with BTC at 4000$.
Finally you say that you will not Default (why to say that if you are not?) and that you will repay. Why you will do this, because you should? Undecided

You have been in a Campaign, an "Alt" paid one (because nobody will get you enrolled in a BTC paid Campaign) just to get the bounty from their ICO, at the lowest rank that you can join.
You post only for getting whatever you can get and because you knew that you will have to wait, in order to liquidate these tokens/reward, you come here and ask for a Loan.
You are not a supporter or an investor of this project and i don't even imagine that you will return to repay. It's not your purpose after all...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
13abyknight (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:50:48 AM

First of all, future crypto income it's not something that definitely will/can happen. Wherever it comes from. Plus that the CM can always refuse to accept changing your Address...
Second, tokens it's better and wiser not to be treaten like Alts. They are not coins.
Third, your Account is not worth the amount that you see on Bctalkaccountpricer. This value is not accurate at all, especially with BTC at 4000$.
Finally you say that you will not Default (why to say that if you are not?) and that you will repay. Why you will do this, because you should? Undecided

You have been in a Campaign, an "Alt" paid one (because nobody will get you enrolled in a BTC paid Campaign) just to get the bounty from their ICO, at the lowest rank that you can join.
You post only for getting whatever you can get and because you knew that you will have to wait, in order to liquidate these tokens/reward, you come here and ask for a Loan.
You are not a supporter or an investor of this project and i don't even imagine that you will return to repay. It's not your purpose after all...

First of all, if you truly bothered reading the content that I posted in OP, you would realize that the campaign was a BTC + altcoin paying one. Already having received the BTC for 3 weeks, I wished to offer my account + the 'alts' you mentioned as a collateral if possible.
Secondly, coming to the price of accounts, never priced my account based off of Bctaccountpricer. If I did, I would've said that the collateral would be covering 200% and not 130%.
Thirdly, you're nobody to tell me if I will be accepted in a BTC signature campaign or not, not sure where you get that superiority complex in your head that only you can get paid to post.

Since this is going nowhere, I'll close this thread now as I will be making other arrangements since the lenders here aren't satisfied with the collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: