Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:15:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TestCoin, CoinCoin & JokeCoin  (Read 1626 times)
GSnak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 06:40:46 PM

you think people are gonna trade a coin that has no dollar value for money on the regular?

Money is a means of trading a unit of work, as such virtually no one is going to use their electric bill to donate to these causes if there is no means to compensate them for this expenditure.
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:04:14 PM

you think people are gonna trade a coin that has no dollar value for money on the regular?

Money is a means of trading a unit of work, as such virtually no one is going to use their electric bill to donate to these causes if there is no means to compensate them for this expenditure.

Hence the naivety

Also, if I use a coin that can't be exchanged for USD, I'll just exchange it for , say, LTC and exchange that for USD.

Not trolling, just being frank

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
FinShaggy (OP)

Activity: 196

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:28:55 PM

Patient Coin- A coin whose value is measured in hash instead of dollars or Bitcoins

THIS +1 and where might I exchange my coins for hash?

Colorado Smiley Just gotta get a rec center to accept it in 2014 Smiley

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:30:12 PM

You are so retarded. THE COIN IS TRADABLE FOR OTHER COINS. And BTCs, LTCs, NMCs, etc. Are STILL worth money.

It just makes it where there is a whole group of people working for coins that don't even want money. Which makes sense, there are PLENTY of websites to spend Bitcoins and even BTC cell phone companies.

FinShaggy (OP)

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2013, 07:31:48 PM

Hence the naivety

Also, if I use a coin that can't be exchanged for USD, I'll just exchange it for , say, LTC and exchange that for USD.

Not trolling, just being frank

That's not naïve that's the GOAL. It makes ALL coins more valuable, or at least more in demand, since there is a coin that trades for nothing but coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: