Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Project Circle, the most exciting blockchain project  (Read 2404 times)
dlancerph

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

We will change the concept of blockchain/crypto experiences with entertainment.

I've read about other ICOs and I have other questions in mind since you're also prediction market platform.

1. How is Project CIRCLE different from Stox, Gnosis & Augur?
2. Are the predicting games of Project CIRCLE based on Yes or No question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zuyi10

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

What is the hard cap of the ICO in ETH or BTC?
project_circle (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:57:18 AM

We will change the concept of blockchain/crypto experiences with entertainment.

I've read about other ICOs and I have other questions in mind since you're also prediction market platform.

1. How is Project CIRCLE different from Stox, Gnosis & Augur?
2. Are the predicting games of Project CIRCLE based on Yes or No question?

Thank you for the question!

1. This is a great question. What we are focusing on to develop is a very casual platform, where pretty much anything can be an object of betting, as long as it does not contain human mediation.

As we have studied 2 years in the industry, (most importantly we did that offline, which means we interacted with ordinary people, which are not so familiar with this industry and were only attracted to our service which we provided various entertainments along with the function similar to digital currencies.) we came to a conclusion that majority of people does not really care about the technology behind the crypto tokens. What people are seeking for instead, is the investing opportunity and simply fun. 

There is a research that states many transactions made via BTC are gambling related, and we think this reflects the fact that there are number of people who are simply looking for new means to enjoy their lives, and blockchain or other cryptos were great tools that goes along with. However, not much projects are really focused on casual entertainments.

In CIRCLE platform, users can make their ideas come true, and even be rewarded for that. In addition, users with XCC tokens will share 80% of the profit made on the platform.
We are not aiming to develop the best crypto tokens in the industry, instead, we are willing to develop a token and platform which are most user-based and exciting.

2. This depends on the nature of the game. For example, if we provide a race by 2 hamsters, the answer may be "hamster A" or "hamster B". If you were to wager on how many apples will fall into a basket from a tree, the answer may be "0-5" or "5 or over".
But we do plan on to start with 2 choice questions first.

Let us know if you have other questions!
Cheers!
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

What is the hard cap of the ICO in ETH or BTC?

Hi zuyi10

Thanks for the question.

Below are the hard cap that we aim to reach.

121,800 ETH
7945 BTC

The value of our XCC Tokens are set to 0.72USD value.

Thanks!
dlancerph

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Thanks for answering. Smiley I do have a few more questions that come to mind.

1. How will XCC Tokens with ETH blockchain be published, since you already have non-blockchain token distributed in Asian countries?
2. What are the recommended Ether wallets to store XCC tokens?
3. Which language will Project CIRCLE platform have?
4. Are there any marketing/educational videos available to view? This one I'd really like to know and have links as well.
zuyi10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

Hi!

Does the company have a github account?

Thanks!
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:26:21 AM

Thanks for answering. Smiley I do have a few more questions that come to mind.

1. How will XCC Tokens with ETH blockchain be published, since you already have non-blockchain token distributed in Asian countries?
2. What are the recommended Ether wallets to store XCC tokens?
3. Which language will Project CIRCLE platform have?
4. Are there any marketing/educational videos available to view? This one I'd really like to know and have links as well.

Thanks for the comment again dlancerph!

1 & 2. A user whom wish to contribute to our ICO will be provided to open our original Circle Coin Wallet (dashboard) account first. This is because, as you mentioned, we already have over 11k users who owns our original Circle Coin tokens, and their tokens along with the tokens provided to our new users from ICO will be replaced with the new Circle Coin Token based on Ethereum once we complete our blockchain development.

So first, you will be storing your tokens in our dashboard, but before we complete our blockchain token, we will ask each users to prepare an Ethereum wallet that supports ERC20 tokens, where we will send the corresponding amount of tokens that you have in your dashboard.

We recommend you to open at least MyEtherWallet account.

3. We would initially build up the platform in English, but will add different languages too. Japanese, Spanish, Russian, German, Portuguese would probably be the one of the first languages we would be working on.

4. Indeed we are preparing some videos that introduces our service. We will keep you posted on this! 
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:28:42 AM

Hi!

Does the company have a github account?

Thanks!

Thanks for the question again.

We will be working with our blockchain development after our ICO, so we do not own an open github account at the moment.
The page will be available for everyone's review as soon as its ready.

Thanks!
jenyang

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 05:19:13 AM

Hello, just new here in Bitcointalk and just found you guys here.
I've got an account with Circle Coin and already a member. So I just want to ask as to what is the relationship between CCNAVI member and the new ICO member here for Project Circle? Are they any different or just the same? Kinda confused.
Also, what will happen to my XCC if the ICO is unable to sell all of the 50,753,000 XCC?  Huh
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 12:31:24 PM

Hello, just new here in Bitcointalk and just found you guys here.
I've got an account with Circle Coin and already a member. So I just want to ask as to what is the relationship between CCNAVI member and the new ICO member here for Project Circle? Are they any different or just the same? Kinda confused.
Also, what will happen to my XCC if the ICO is unable to sell all of the 50,753,000 XCC?  Huh

Thank you for the great questions jenyang!

We are very happy to see our CCNAVI GLOBAL members here!

To answer your question, there are not much difference.
first off, our original Circle Coin token (XCC) were spread in our Crowdsale by word of mouth, where we did not advertise at all, meaning our tokens weren't open widely for the public.

For we have studied through our marketing for 2 years, we came to a conclusion that now is the best opportunity to take our community to a whole new level, and our Initial Contribution Offering is the ladder to take us there we believe.

The only difference between the new contributors via ICO and our original members are that, you guys were able to join our community earlier, with lower value of the token. We will be focusing on getting listed in major exchanges, where we aim to reach higher value of our tokens too.

The second questions about what happens when the tokens are not fully distributed during our ICO, we may have to consider for the 2nd round of our ICO. We will be announcing this as soon as decided.
jenyang

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:41:06 PM

Thanks for answering my previous questions. I appreciate them.

So will we, CCNAVI members, be able to receive any discounts if we want to participate in the ICO event?

It got me thinking as well since you're now into ICO, which steps are you guys prioritizing? Like as an ICO would be getting listed on other exchanges be your first priority, or would you be developing the forecast platform first?
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:18:33 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2017, 07:02:58 AM by project_circle

Thanks for answering my previous questions. I appreciate them.

So will we, CCNAVI members, be able to receive any discounts if we want to participate in the ICO event?

It got me thinking as well since you're now into ICO, which steps are you guys prioritizing? Like as an ICO would be getting listed on other exchanges be your first priority, or would you be developing the forecast platform first?

As mentioned, CCNAVI members will be no different from the new users which will be entering our ICO, in the terms of making contributions towards our services and ideas, and owning XCC tokens in return.

Everyone who are willing to participate in our ICO would equally be given 1-1.5% bonus depending on the week of contribution.
You will also be able to receive 10% tier bonus from your direct referral, if they make any contribution to our ICO.

We are aware that most of ICO projects tend to go public, prior to actually releasing their relating services.
If you look at this at a point of the users (token holders) view, this may be ok if they in return get price appreciation, maybe it will be worth investing.

However, we believe developing and releasing our actual service (in our terms, developing Ethereum blockchain as our token, and developing the CIRCLE platform, which will be the most casual forecasting gaming contents in the industry.) is the most important, more that we think about people who have and are willing to contribute to our idea.

We do understand the importance of going public, getting listed on major exchanges so that will be our main focus too.
We are aiming to be able to handle them both at the same time.

Hope this answers your questions.

Cheers
abused wens

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:07:11 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
project_circle (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:55:20 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi

Thanks for the comment abused wens.

Yes, what we are aiming to build here is very casual, unlike similar projects like augur, gnosis, etc, however, yet professional in the terms of building a user based platform, where users themselves are the content maker.
We do realize there are much to prepare in order to build a square and strong platform which enables that, and will be doing everything necessary in order to achieve that.

Our un-blockchain token have already made more than 360% price increase within 2 years time, without being widely advertised. We believe we do have potential to make this big, and users can benefit in many ways owning our tokens and supporting our project.

FYI, our ICO starts from September 20th, 00:00UTC.

Thanks for getting in touch with us!
NicolasOpus

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

Just a heads up that XCC is now trackable via https://getdelta.io 😄
zuyi10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:04 PM