Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC loan  (Read 1125 times)
hitman_8787 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 05:58:12 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2013, 02:27:11 PM by hitman_8787

Hello,

I am requesting a 2 BTC loan for 2 months. I am from Europe and i currently have a loan at http://www.providentpersonalcredit.com/ (http://www.provident.ro/ - my country site) at an 85% APR. I have about 45 weeks left on this loan. If i pay it in advance i need to pay 900 $ instead of 1800$. I am employed and i earn 450 $/month. With an effort I can cover almoast 650$ from my wage and savings and pay this loan because it is killing me, and i am short about 250$. I am their customer since 2011, and this is my third loan at them. You can check my credit rating at them, as I payed every loan and i didn't miss a term. I can provide documents with my identity, i can send you my working contract with my wages and the loan contract i was speaking about. After reading through this forum i saw numerous scam attempts and i will understand if i don't get my loan, i just ask you to be civil and i will answer to all of your questions if you have any. I have a low post count rate, because i intend not to speak if not needed. I also started a service here, selling anonymous cards, but i haven't got success with it.

I have a car on my name so i can have that as collateral, but since i am from Europe i don't know if it will do you any good.
I am willing to sign any document at a notary or any sort of paper which covers you as long as it is something reasonable.
I am an active member of a community since 2008, it is a politics simulation game, and i am a high ranking member. I am willing to offer you the password from that account along with the password of the email of that account to a third party from this forum (John K).
I am willing to offer you the password of my steam account (i have it since 2007) tied to the same mail account to a third party.
I am also a member of softpedia.com, since 2009. I can offer the password of that account too.
I can also send to a third party details of my credit card, or the credit card itself, to a third party.
I don't own a facebook account, but i log in on the official account from my work. I guess i can offer the password of that too, to a third party.

If you have some other means of assuring you my credibility please state them here.
I offer the passwords to third parties only, because i must assure that they are not accessed or destroyed as i have been putting 4+ years of work, especially on the simulation forum and i could lose my job if someone messes with the facebook account.

Specific details will be offered through PM.
I prefer a loan from a trusting member of this forum, as i don't want anybody to fool with my personal details.
I am open to discussion about the interest rate payed.
I want this loan converted to $/EUR currency as i don't want to end up borrowing 2 BTC at 120 $rate and pay them at 200$ rate.
Also i could pay interest bi-monthly, or at the end of the contract.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:26:50 AM

I am an active member of a community since 2008, it is a politics simulation game, and i am a high ranking member. I am willing to offer you the password from that account along with the password of the email of that account to a third party from this forum (John K).

eRepublik?
hitman_8787 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 07:21:09 AM

Sorry, no. Cybernations and i am a government member in the Orange Defense Network. But if you need further details i can give them to you through PM.
hitman_8787 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 11:14:17 AM

Well it seems this needs a bump.
hiddenoreo

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2013, 06:24:54 PM

Sorry, no. Cybernations and i am a government member in the Orange Defense Network. But if you need further details i can give them to you through PM.
ahaha, ahahahha,,, ahahahahaha.......

Iv never laughed so hard in my life.

hitman_8787 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2013, 06:10:07 AM

I'm glad that i made you laugh. Now if you don't have something constructive to add, go post in the spam area.
BTCnewbie

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:42:14 AM

Sounds genuine enough. Someone give him the loan FFS Smiley
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:43:20 AM

Why don't you do it? It's pretty easy to tell that this loans is a bad idea due to the risk.
hiddenoreo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:59:02 PM

IF you can message me and verify some collateral, i may conisder this.

BTCnewbie

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:41:09 PM

Why don't you do it? It's pretty easy to tell that this loans is a bad idea due to the risk.

I probably would if I had the funds, but I don't. If I did I'd be able to verify personally as I live in the same country as the OP. I'm not a native, it is my adopted home. Much more freedoms than my native UK but not so much money to go around Smiley
mycketbra

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:52:31 PM

I probably would if I had the funds, but I don't. If I did I'd be able to verify personally as I live in the same country as the OP. I'm not a native, it is my adopted home. Much more freedoms than my native UK but not so much money to go around Smiley

Don't feed the trolls Smiley
hitman_8787 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 07:06:29 AM

Where are you from? What city?

This is still available.
Zaih

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 09:09:10 AM

Edit: Oops. Coulda sworn this was in the newbie section Shocked

Best of luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: