Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker-BTC.com - Poker room - Bitcoin and Pokercoin accepted  (Read 149 times)
Poker-coin (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Poker- BTCTC

Poker BTC is a revolutionary way of experiencing poker, offering one of the most easiest and hassle free way of playing online Bitcoin poker.

The first platform accepting Pokercoin.

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OUR LATEST SOFTWARE.
It’s free and secure. Just click Download & Play and follow the on-screen prompts.

REGISTER
IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND USER FRIENDLY.
Enter your details like your name and email address, pick a username and you’re ready to play.

PLAY
YOU CAN PLAY FOR FREE OR GO STRAIGHT INTO BITCOIN POKER.
Familiarize with the software and get in a game you like – table or tournaments there’s something just right for you.

Why join our Affiliate Program?
*Earn 20% revenue share (up to 30%, based on membership level)
*Be part of the next generation of online Poker Game
*Earn lifetime revenue on referred players
*Instant cashout
*Minimum withdraw balance is 10 mBTC
*Full dedicated affiliate private office.

Open Source Code
All code is developed in completely transparancy. Take a look on Guthub for the source code.

Community driven
Get involved with the community, learn more about Pokercoin, Cryptocurrency and more! We are active on BitcoinTalk, Telegram & Twitter.

No fees
Pokercoin is decentralized and free from middlemen, giving you back control of your finances and providing a secure network for all of your payments.

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Website || Poker || Bounty || Twitter || Facebook
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

i think you need a signature campaign here because this is good to promote here in forum like if you ask me or i see this i will play this for sure and i think if this is a good poker like your opponents are real person also and not computer this is really good.All of users here wants a poker here in crypto but they can't handle a good one,i always find a poker here i will try this.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

The thing about poker gambling is that you need a decdnt amount of users or your poker site will simply won't be useable, and for that you need to make a massive advertisement.
You can't have a small poker site, it's either you have an average-size site or you don't have at all.

I would suggest you to start with promotions and advertisements, offer people things that will make them use and try the site.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

The thing about poker gambling is that you need a decdnt amount of users or your poker site will simply won't be useable, and for that you need to make a massive advertisement.
You can't have a small poker site, it's either you have an average-size site or you don't have at all.

I would suggest you to start with promotions and advertisements, offer people things that will make them use and try the site.
this win must be done in order to attract the players.
advertising and promotions are the most valuable tools to guide your poker web to success and to be able to have a good reputation in gambling poker,
because it is unfortunate if it has the facilities that guarantee but minimal users

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Poker-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Pokercoin.net - The Future of Poker! Welcome to the 1st cryptocurrency which is created for pokerplayers!
Join Now and Start Playing Online Poker on the first platform where accepting Pokercoin!
Poker-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:45:04 PM

Check out the daily freerolls for POKERCOIN: https://www.poker-btc.com/tournaments/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: