Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:17:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] bitJob: Decentralized Student Marketplace for Online Jobs  (Read 127967 times)
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

current price is too low to sell, I will hold this token until I get a good price, what is the price of this token ICO,? why its value is so low, But this project is very good, I'm sure the price will double in the future

Don't worry because every coin will decrease it's value when it hits exchanges, because many people starting dumping the coin in the market to get their investment return but it will sometime to regain it's value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:21:07 AM

Has everyone been keeping up to date on bitJob? Don't forget about their YouTube channel, where they post updates from time to time!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPtjrCU8pUztqQHY75a7npg

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

I bought not many tokens on ico, the price of tokens fell, but it's normal now to observe such a trend, I expect results from developers !!

tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

I have been thinking about a similar concept for this for some time whilst actually - I am truly pleased to see that another person were built with a comparable ideas. Although I didn't start it, a minimum of it validates that my considering was right Thumbs up for adding escrow for this. That shields both the company and also the employee. How will the turmoil resolution center work? It seems to favor the company, is the fact that correct? Do you have any screenshots associated with a wireframes or User interface that you can reveal at this time? I would love to determine the way the platform answer that you'll be providing works. I don’t imply to barbeque grill you, but it makes investors trust you many consequently is much more willing to put their fiat or Ethereum into this. It provides them with the comfort and security of knowing that you are already focusing on the platform and not just the business idea itself.

I bought not many tokens on ico, the price of tokens fell, but it's normal now to observe such a trend, I expect results from developers !!

The team is following the road map as closely as possible.
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:40:18 AM

It is strange to say that the price of a coin is low and immediately ask what price ICO.
I expect that everything will go on the road map.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

current price is too low to sell, I will hold this token until I get a good price, what is the price of this token ICO,? why its value is so low, But this project is very good, I'm sure the price will double in the future

Don't worry because every coin will decrease it's value when it hits exchanges, because many people starting dumping the coin in the market to get their investment return but it will sometime to regain it's value.
I have some coins, I held the coin for a long time, but there are some coins whose value can never rise from the price of ico, some even end up being dead coins.. no one can guarantee the future of a coin  Grin
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:24:04 AM

It is strange to say that the price of a coin is low and immediately ask what price ICO.
I expect that everything will go on the road map.
The price is below ICO because it was not yet listed in bigger exchanges, maybe we need more publication to create hype.
I have enough STU tokens in my wallet but I don't think of selling it now because I know eventually the price will rise, patience is necessary
especially when the price is still new.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:24:20 AM

how to see the price of STU in the myetherwallet. until now the price down 85% this token need more big Exchange to up that price

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

how to see the price of STU in the myetherwallet. until now the price down 85% this token need more big Exchange to up that price

Exchange can help its price growth but there ain't much without new form the team. You will have to wait for its release for the price to climb up.  ITs going to test the patience of the holders for now. We've all seen these before, Matchpool dip to less than a a quarter and now its rising up again, I guess this will also happen on STU.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:39:50 AM

Exchange can help its price growth but there ain't much without new form the team. You will have to wait for its release for the price to climb up.  ITs going to test the patience of the holders for now. We've all seen these before, Matchpool dip to less than a a quarter and now its rising up again, I guess this will also happen on STU.
Thank you for your patience. The team is following roadmap and all is going smoothly. If you check the actual volume of coins that are sold under the Token Sale with average bonus included you will see that less than half percent of tokens are being sold at that rate.
MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:36:03 PM

Thank you for your patience. The team is following roadmap and all is going smoothly. If you check the actual volume of coins that are sold under the Token Sale with average bonus included you will see that less than half percent of tokens are being sold at that rate.
I will hold this token until I get a good price, the price is now so cheap, not worth selling this token with a very low price, see this token specification, its potential value could be more than $ 1
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:26:11 PM

I will hold this token until I get a good price, the price is now so cheap, not worth selling this token with a very low price, see this token specification, its potential value could be more than $ 1

Uniquely, if this token gets into the review of large investors, you can expect pampas of coins, for this, first of all you need a road map and several listings on medium-level exchanges!
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:27:37 PM

Community Members, please see here:

https://medium.com/bitjob/stu-airdrop-update-750bdbb628ac

This update addresses the distribution concern, as well as our plan to rectify it.
Questat

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

This update addresses the distribution concern, as well as our plan to rectify it.
Good for the ICO participants, bad for me because I just bought my STU tokens and I have a little from bounty.
We are not eligible for the airdrop, right?

StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:58:51 PM

Good for the ICO participants, bad for me because I just bought my STU tokens and I have a little from bounty.

If nothing changes you are not eligible for the airdrop. But the team will update you if anything changes.
Bank4YOU_Group

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

Students and employers of what country can first take use of the marketplace after the launch?
Questat

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:11:38 AM

If nothing changes you are not eligible for the airdrop. But the team will update you if anything changes.
Just to be benefit the holders, I think they should not put any restriction so everybody will be happy.
I am holding a little but a good amount of STU tokens, of course I also want to benefit from holding it, hoping they'll change the rules and consider
my request.

Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:30:29 AM

how can the price of STU is far from the ICO price and very cheap now,,?
this will make all investors lose a lot of money, even there is an airdrop for the investors,,
hope the price will be back soon,, at least will hit the ICO price
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:31:30 AM

this will make all investors lose a lot of money, even there is an airdrop for the investors,,

Nowadays it often happens that the price after ICO tanks, not clear why, perhaps pre-buyers who bought with discount dump their stack for just a little gain. Probably some time is needed to see prices heading up again.

chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

The amount of STU being sold under Token Sale price with bonuses included is very low compared to total STU sold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: