Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 10:41:44 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why some people don't believe in bitcoin?  (Read 54024 times)
BitBayMarkets

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:22:20 AM

I always educate them about bitcoin? but they usually resist about digital currency.
I think people don't believe in because they have no experience with it yet and they haven't read that much about it yet. Lack of information can lead to ignorance and ignorance may lead to hate or confusion on what is right and what is not. Many people has lost many oppurtunity already because of not believing on bitcoin that's why as long as we can, we should inform all of the people we know about bitcoin.

True, same goes to me at first, I lost a lot of opportunity because of not believing on what bitcoin can do at first, but now that i know about the fundamentals of bitcoin and what's it capable of, I regret those days that I didn't invest in it. Anyways, I hope it's not too late for me to profit from it.
I agree with you i do not think it is too late because i have also just started and i think we can all make still a lot of profit out of it because we are still young starters and we can still make a lot out of it so i would suggest to just do it.
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inarantyio96

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:32:45 AM

Because bitcoin is a currency that a lot of people don't know about or they think that the bitcoin will never be successful.
I think that bitcoin will one day be really popular and will be used by a lot of people.
DMC_Ken

Activity: 185

Zcash on the Ethereum blockchain eZEC

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:55 AM

because some people are not informed how to use bitcoin and what is use of it, even you explain it to them you're not teaching them in personal, they won't understand it.

Tux99

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

Because people need to show only in a clear example, what Bitcoin is, and how you can make money on it. Who will be interested in the goods, if you just tell about it, but do not show how it works.

Yes mate. We have to tell them clearly to make them believe.
But sometime its hard. Also they dont believe because they just look into negativ thing about bitcoin.
akmittal

Activity: 84

***LiveTree ADEPT*** ***LiveTree ADEPT***

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:58:11 AM

No doubt so many people don't believe in bitcoin. There is so many reason for this. such as Bitcoin is not the physical currency. Bitcoin is not spendable in the market like paper currency. If there is no Power or Internet, There is no bitcoin.

copoyes

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

for me why people still do not believe in bitcoin
maybe they still wonder or do not know about crypto
and still doubt whether this is useful and good or not at all

Snub

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:10:40 PM

Some people still don't belive in banks, how can we say them to belive in bitcoin
It's evolution, some people evolate, some of them say there where they borned

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
StefaniGolf

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:01:15 PM

I try to explain the principle and goal of bitcoin to some of my friends, but some don't believe in it because they don't see any real value in it. They think the market is way to volatile and don't want to take the risk to invest in it.
even my familly don't bellive on it (
Tahid12

Activity: 70

I Am The KinG

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

Some stupid  people doesn't have enough knowledge about cryto world,  they just trying to proveve Bitcoin as fake scam and so on

They aren't stupid for not having enough knowledge its hard to get into the crypto world and I bet not even yourself fully understands of it works.

Hello mate I think I'm right.  Although I confess that I don't have full knowledge about cryto but I think I've enough knowledge to understand what is Bitcoin and why should I love it.

Raisa263616

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:21:12 PM

my opinion
they don't know about bitcoin clearly.or they worry in cryptocurrency .many parson don't belive in Banks.it also like them.thank you.
Aljay7

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:42:56 PM

Its hard to believe in bitcoin even I,in the  first place I don't really believe in bitcoin,because I don't really understand bitcoin. But now I know about bitcoin,but still don't really understand but I believe in bitcoin beaause it really exist. Some people don't believe in bitcoin because they don't really understand about it and they don't believe it really exist.

Raisa263616

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:13:22 PM

I think first they have to understand about bitcoin more.Because they don't understand about bitcoin previusly,they can't belive it.Thank you.
mylyn2327

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:29:39 PM

Some people dont believe in bitcoin is because, first they think its fake like a scam, second they are not interested and close minded. People usually dont believe unless they see a result from it and also if they dont see any real value on it. I admit at first i am the one of those people who doesnt believe in bitcoin, but with the proper explanation of my friend i am in now. People also dont believe because maybe we cannot explain it well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◉ DITCOIN ◉ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Business Driven CryptoCurrency
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
conected

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

We cant blame them,first theres no one that can prove them right about what bitcoin can brings to them,unless theres a proof of earning by means of someone closes to them that nake profit from bitcoin and they can see with their eyes,coz if we just tell them or encourage them without real life proof failure is indeed.and besides most of the TV news now tells bitcoin is scam i dont know what they wanna impose making bad news about crypto.so lets just stay on our paths in crypto and let time tells them to believe this community
- Agree, they do not have a source of accurate information about Bitcoin and no one for them to see the most obvious evidence of the benefits that brings Bitcoin, that makes them always suspicious about bitcoin, bitcoin is still too new to them, they do not believe is also easy to understand. In addition, we should know that scammers are becoming more professional, especially on the internet, this place is always full of scammers, and tv always talk about those issues, so we try to explain and educate them about bitcoin, they will have more doubt than believe in us. Bitcoin is an opportunity for each person, if they refuse to take this opportunity, we should not try to help them, it was just a waste of time

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Eureka_07

Activity: 83

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

I always educate them about bitcoin? but they usually resist about digital currency.

The reason why some people don't believe in bitcoin is they are afraid on taking the risk and after that they will got nothing. They are afraid of risking most of their money on thing. We cannot blame them because maybe they are just a victim of scam. So, do understand them if they are not yet ready to absorb everything you told them about bitcoin. It is a common scenario that they will hesitate at first because they still lack on knowledge about bitcoin.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
nagatraju

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:53:56 PM

Disinformation is the biggest enemy...many people don't know anything about bitcoin except what they watch on the news and the news about bitcoin most of the time are negative so they think bitcoin is only used by bad people, but if they took the time to make their own research they will realize how amazing bitcoin is.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██  
     ▀███  
       ▀█  
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Kizaki

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

Well, they are just not ready to accept and embrace it. Also, many well known person also dont want that and I think its because they might lose their hard work making their own companies because of this currency. Also, they misunderstood it. Most of them though it is mainly used for illegal trades which is not the case. Yes there are people who use it but most of us support bitcoin because we really like the idea behind it. The security of it and being decentralized is a good thing. There is no one person and all of us is what makes up the bitcoin world.

cryptolerant

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:08:59 PM

I think people don't believe in because they have no experience with it yet and they haven't read that much about it yet. Lack of information can lead to ignorance and ignorance may lead to hate or confusion on what is right and what is not. Many people has lost many oppurtunity already because of not believing on bitcoin that's why as long as we can, we should inform all of the people we know about bitcoin.

True, same goes to me at first, I lost a lot of opportunity because of not believing on what bitcoin can do at first, but now that i know about the fundamentals of bitcoin and what's it capable of, I regret those days that I didn't invest in it. Anyways, I hope it's not too late for me to profit from it.
I agree with you i do not think it is too late because i have also just started and i think we can all make still a lot of profit out of it because we are still young starters and we can still make a lot out of it so i would suggest to just do it.

It is not late definitely. I also started very late but I catch the train eventually.

I think most of the people starts late because they think risk is very high. At least in my case it is like this.

longminh123

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

Simply because they do not trust Bitcoin and they always think Bitcoin is a scam and does not make a profit, but they are wrong because this market is the most potential market of all time and the industrial revolution 4.0 named Bitcoin

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
earl07

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:23:35 PM

everyone will really dont believe in bitcoin at first. its like your inviting them for something they dont sure whats theyre up to, .but as long as you can explain nor show them what its really was .i bet they will come to you and ask for it and ask for help to be familiarize on it .Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.