Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deep Onion Price Speculation  (Read 4171 times)
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:15:51 PM

I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?
Do not worry, just hold your coins and be patient this coin will go back up and even surpass where you bought it! I have bought high a couple of times as well, and am not too worried.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

I feel like a dummy right now, and I want to know if I am right too do so. I am new to trading on the market place, and got taken in by the hype for deeponion I saw on these boards. Obviously I did not have an old enough account to participate in the airdrops so I went ahead and purchased some onion. I went in 1 grand, and then the price plummeted. I am sitting with 400 deeponion coins, and terrified they may never rally again. What is the insight of the community on the probability this coin will ever hit 3 dollars again, or am I a dummy who learned a sobering lesson?  Cry

tl:dr
Will deeponion hit $3.00+ again or is it a scam?
Do not worry, just hold your coins and be patient this coin will go back up and even surpass where you bought it! I have bought high a couple of times as well, and am not too worried.

to quote an old crypto saying, you only lose when you sell. just hold the coin, things are happening and the good coins with active development will come to the top once all this market manipulation settles. it will settle, this has happened over and over again. let the coins stake and hold them. even buy more at these low prices to drop your buy in average. thats what us old hands do
ukloonion

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

DeepOnion was mentioned in a john mcafee tweet today, I suggest you quickly fill your bags before word starts to spread  Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=2091065
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

Deeponion is crap, and just remember my words, it will be touching less than $0,50 again, and everybody will be scared as fuck, because no one is specting that.

But Deeponion has nothing to offer than what all the other privacy coins have at the moment.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
ukloonion

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

One of the best and unique features about deeponion is the development fund which is being governed by early community members and strong supporters.

New features are being added continuously. Always better to buy a coin that is going to moon, than a coin that has already done so

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:02 PM

"New features are being added continuously. Always better to buy a coin that is going to moon," for a long time and the price is falling. This coin needs a general rise of crypto and/or, possibly, in a new promotion of Deep Domination.

ukloonion

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

The new deepvault feature is looking good, just released and is quite the game changer:

DeepVault is a blockchain notary that allows you to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. The ability to verify your files' integrity has innumerable benefits and can be applied almost all scenarios.

https://deepvaultonline.com/

anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

Better to hodl this coin than selling in this market. Every coin has taken a beating. Deep onion is certainly a better hold than most of the shit coins. My advice is to hodl and sell next year, when the prices are up.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

The new deepvault feature is looking good, just released and is quite the game changer:

DeepVault is a blockchain notary that allows you to store file validation credentials (hashes of files) within the blockchain. The ability to verify your files' integrity has innumerable benefits and can be applied almost all scenarios.

https://deepvaultonline.com/

This is what I like with the team or project itself which it didn't stopped just like on most projects in the market as of today where they do abandoned their project on initial and now they do have that new updates which is indeed innovational.
Better to hodl this coin than selling in this market. Every coin has taken a beating. Deep onion is certainly a better hold than most of the shit coins. My advice is to hodl and sell next year, when the prices are up.
No doubt, ive been holding this coin for sometime which I really didn't make any regrets into my decision.
ukloonion

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:06:16 PM

One of the great features coming out soon is the web payment plugins so that onion can be accepted as a form of payment in lots of different web stores. This is another game changer, so onion can be used directly to buy real products

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: