Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 02:39:09 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: Artificial Intellegence and Bitmain means:
A.I. ASIC Chips. - 0 (0%)
A.I. Data Halls. - 0 (0%)
A.I. Consumer Products. - 0 (0%)
SkyNet! - 2 (66.7%)
Way over my head. No Clue! - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain ASIC Maker going into Artificial Intelligence Chips/Data Farming.  (Read 191 times)
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1057

Clueless!

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:50:34 PM

Seems that Bitmain is going to produce ASIC specific chips for the development of Artifical Intelligence projects.

https://qz.com/1053799/chinas-bitmain-dominates-bitcoin-mining-now-it-wants-to-cash-in-on-artificial-intelligence/

NOT sure exactly how this will work as a data hall/farm operation. Better minds then my own can speculate on this.

Please take the poll as well, if you wish.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:48:35 AM

I was sure that the most voted answer would be that!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zeneize

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

This is quite surreal if you consider that ASICs are some of the most stupid computer ever made since they solve only one simple algorithm. So from Artificial Stupidity to Artificial Intelligence. Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:37:20 PM

Seems that Bitmain is going to produce ASIC specific chips for the development of Artifical Intelligence projects.

https://qz.com/1053799/chinas-bitmain-dominates-bitcoin-mining-now-it-wants-to-cash-in-on-artificial-intelligence/

NOT sure exactly how this will work as a data hall/farm operation. Better minds then my own can speculate on this.

Please take the poll as well, if you wish.

They will probaly build something around the line like Nvidias DGX series.
They have the connections with chip producers, the hardware knowledge, a shit ton of money and prolly chinese .gov supporrt.

Deep learning and AI is the big buzz right now Wink

Bounty Management & ICO Consulting
Inquire | Smart Contract Audits
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.