Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Film I made explaining to beginners- What is Bitcoin| Bitcoin explained  (Read 5233 times)
Mink1993

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 09:43:18 PM

Easy to follow and understand. But in term of the video presentation, personally i think, it is just 'template' transition from any video maker software (I might be wrong). Maybe in the future you could do the animation of the video by yourself instead of just the text to read.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr. Regi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

Yes, it's nice even though as stated above it looks like some sort of templates you randomly took, i don't feel any coherence in it.
Also, this is a video not an article, you should take advantage of that by using the sound and talk instead of using text. It's so much more pleasant and easier to follow.
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:49:07 AM

I did use some templates, as well as Adobe Premiere and After Effects but that's not really the point- to make a full animation would take a long time unless someone is gonna pay me or someone else a few thousand bucks to make it- as that's the typical budget for those type of things- then I'm not gonna spend ages doing that Smiley

Easy to follow and understand. But in term of the video presentation, personally i think, it is just 'template' transition from any video maker software (I might be wrong). Maybe in the future you could do the animation of the video by yourself instead of just the text to read.
dragonsfire1981 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

To have a voiceover, I'd have to pay someone to do it. Read my last comment on budget- until someone coughs up the money to commission me to do that- it remains simple!

Yes, it's nice even though as stated above it looks like some sort of templates you randomly took, i don't feel any coherence in it.
Also, this is a video not an article, you should take advantage of that by using the sound and talk instead of using text. It's so much more pleasant and easier to follow.
cucuadam

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:29:58 AM

Can help for beginners to be able to understand what bitcoin is
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: