Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ETHERPARTY (FUEL) ✅ SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN ✅ 100K FUEL TOKENS BOUNTY POT ✅  (Read 5041 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

All new signups will be added to week 8 starting Monday 00:00 UTC (Forum time) we will count posts from then on, thanks for joining we will update the tracking sheet in the next few days.

I think I 'm set! It's a pleasure been here! Looking forward to start wearing you around pleasant threads with quality post!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
steskoff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

All new signups will be added to week 8 starting Monday 00:00 UTC (Forum time) we will count posts from then on, thanks for joining we will update the tracking sheet in the next few days.

Thank you very much for the information. I joined the signature just joined the signature campaign.

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:49:49 PM

hi dev, in week 6 im not active cause my gf is in hospital, but on monday (in week 7) i active again and till now i had created more than 15 posts. but I do not know I have to re-register to get stakes in the 6th week, I just know tonight and have filled the registration form, hope you give me a chance to get stakes in this week, thanks a lot Smiley

globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:16:31 PM

Etherparty project is an innovative idea that is going to greatly simplify the process of contract creation on the Ethereum blockchain network. I love the project and the team behind it is tested and trusted. I would have wanted to be part of this project by promoting it through social media. But unfortunately no social media bounty. Dev., why? You got a great project. 
etherparty (OP)

Activity: 419
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:14:39 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:59:50 PM by etherparty

Week 7 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday 00:00 AM UTC to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 7 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through, some didn't complete the required number of posts.
Always follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign, especially if you post very short insignificant posts.

For Week 8 we have one new participant, welcome! We have rejected some as we already have Russian speaking and Indonesian members.
We do prefer campaigners that can post in English and quality posts however we are open to other languages but not 10 people posting in the same local sub.
We also look at post history and if we see a trend of low quality posts we will not accept you in the campaign, this applies to current active campaigners.

Looking forward to Week 8 which ends Sunday October 15 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

ICO is now underway and will last for another 3 weeks or when sold out.

New registrations after this post will be considered for Week 9

JOIN ETHERPARTY ON WEB - TELEGRAM - REDDIT - TWITTER - FB
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:24:12 AM

Hi dev, i will register again for week 9, i will improve my post on other board (english sections), hope will be accepted, thanks Smiley

anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:41:42 AM

Hi, I joined @718 posts and I finished week @733 posts so how it's not enough posts to complete week.
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:03:58 AM

Hi, I joined @718 posts and I finished week @733 posts so how it's not enough posts to complete week.

Count how many posts you did from October 2 to October 8, they are not 15 posts.

Each week goes from Monday to Sunday and dates for each week are shown on the tracking sheet for the week.

The fact you submitted 718 when you registered doesn't affect the fact you didn't do 15 posts for the last week.

item-ax

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:17:54 AM

very nice idea and project , i will follow this , i love the interface and app seem very good 
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:54:12 PM

Count how many posts you did from October 2 to October 8, they are not 15 posts.

Each week goes from Monday to Sunday and dates for each week are shown on the tracking sheet for the week.

The fact you submitted 718 when you registered doesn't affect the fact you didn't do 15 posts for the last week.

But when you accepted me @718 posts, you did not mention posts will count from 2nd oct. You just wrote accepted for 7th week. I think you must consider me exception. I posted just 1 less post in week and I thought all post will count when I start posting.
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 02:13:19 PM

But when you accepted me @718 posts, you did not mention posts will count from 2nd oct. You just wrote accepted for 7th week. I think you must consider me exception. I posted just 1 less post in week and I thought all post will count when I start posting.

Each week has a date range, as per the tracking sheet so only posts within week 7 count. Unfortunately you didn't complete the week.
Some people declare a lower post count when they register, but with set dates there is no room for error.

Alanaz

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

do you have bounty social media twitter and facebook sir

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
mukeymon

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

i want join sign but i don't know i have accepted or not? And i hope i was accepted  Sad Sad Sad Sad
item-ax

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:58 PM

whats the date for the ICO ?
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

New signups, not yet approved (as per the tracking sheet) will be considered for Week 9 starting October 16 at 00:00 AM. Just make sure you wear signature and avatar by that time.
We will check user's post history before approving. The tracking sheet will be updated at the earliest convenience on or after Monday next week. 

quesion.11

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:27:57 AM

HI etherparty, you will update new join week 9 or the campaign is end ?
homculus

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

No social media campaign dev? If only the signature may be few people who will participate,and Waiting for social media bounty campaigns?
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:07:00 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 05:59:09 PM by etherparty

Week 8 is now over! (Weeks go from Monday 00:00 AM UTC to Sunday at 11:59 PM UTC, forum time).

Results from Week 8 are in the tracking sheet, well done to the participants that made it through.
Always follow the rules otherwise we will remove you from the campaign, especially if you post very short insignificant posts.

For Week 9 we have 2 new participants, welcome! We have rejected some because of their poor quality post history.
We do prefer campaigners that can post in English and quality posts however we are open to other languages but not 10 people posting in the same local sub.

Looking forward to Week 9 which ends Sunday October 22 at 11:59 PM UTC (default forum time).

Make sure to read the rules in the opening post before you sign up, hopefully we can have more participants join. We have plenty slots left.

Use the Registration Form: https://goo.gl/forms/fhNzi9c6BColAZ7h1, to sign up.

ICO is now underway and will last for another 2 weeks (including this week) or when sold out.

New registrations after this post will be considered for Week 10

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:17:18 PM

Hey guys. Can I please be re-added? I got cut for insufficient posts.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
etherparty (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

Hey guys. Can I please be re-added? I got cut for insufficient posts.

You can register again for week 10 which starts next Monday as a new joiner.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: