Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Feeling regret after (Not trading, not gambling, etc...)  (Read 2741 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:48:48 AM

Of course i feel regret because i lost an opportunity of earning big time which made be eager to trade but don't know when and what to trade which is a trait of a amateur trader.

That's why we need to research first about the coin we want to trade , so we can avoid mistakes and we also avoid to loose our money .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catfishftw (OP)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:50:55 AM

Of course i feel regret because i lost an opportunity of earning big time which made be eager to trade but don't know when and what to trade which is a trait of a amateur trader.

That's why we need to research first about the coin we want to trade , so we can avoid mistakes and we also avoid to loose our money .
That exactly what I have done before trading in "Dash" Coin and "BCC". I read for weeks, and watched the charts, and found a connection, then I started a successful trades. Now I know the meaning of success in real. Thanks to those beloved coins.
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:01:20 AM

you've really done nothing wrong. What you've been through (the psychological cyclde of "should I sell or not") is something that everyone has to experience in order to learn out of it. After having gone through that several times, you'll understand that you can't predict the market, and you'll understand as well that the best strategy is never to sell. Just buy whatever you feel confortable buying and hold it, don't sell and don't try to predict the market, because you can't. BTC is hovering at about 5k right now and who know's where it will reach, no one does. If you invest just what you can afford to lose, even if you do lose that, it will be fine - because you can afford to lose it!
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:50:55 AM

There is no need to take emotional decisions in order to make grand profits. What’s gone is not going to come back so why you are wasting time over regretting. There are still many opportunities waiting for you to avail them and earn big profits.

Think about those who are still unaware of bitcoin and are not ready to invest into the most expensive currency of the world. Just stay positive and work hard!
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

All humans have regrets and I am sure of that. I mean, we are not all perfect and there are times when our feelings can be defying us. In my view, it is okay to commit many mistakes as long as you are learning a thing or two from them. Now, having said that, I am then hoping that next time around you can be making a good decision that can help you financially.

I guess you are still young and you have many years ahead of you to enjoy and explore life. Invest on Bitcoin now at the current dip so you can be a part of the next surge happening maybe early next year after the scheduled November fork. There is a lot of room of growth for Bitcoin as many analysts are predicting it can get huge years from now.
You are right! And if we are to be dwelling on regrets each and every time, we will not move forward. There is apparently a lot of room for growth for bitcoin and if he isn't very sure, he could just split whatever he has into both ETH and BTC to keep his mind at rest.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:22:05 PM

You are regretting now because bitcoin has been pump since the beginning of this year and you don't invest in it. I will advise you that it better not to invest than to invest and lose. Never the less one should buy bitcoin now in other not to regret in future. You can buy some coins now and I believe few months  from now you may amake over 1000%. You should try to do research of coins that has good teams like ripple and good technology like neo and buy them now and in years to come you will thank God, you do so.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

Well, I always believed that regret of doing something is always better and less painful as compared to that of not doing something because at the end you get at least the experience to handle the situation when you decide to go for it.

Let me tell you that I have lost my 100% of the capital in my initial days of trading when I used to do many experiments in my trading strategies blindly but as I did trading with the lowest possible capital most of the time, it was less painful. When you are new to something, it is better to test it in lowest possible extent. Warren Buffet says, do not test the depth of the river with both the legs. Thus one should not regret of doing something if he has learned the valuable lesson from it.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:02 PM

All humans have regrets and I am sure of that. I mean, we are not all perfect and there are times when our feelings can be defying us. In my view, it is okay to commit many mistakes as long as you are learning a thing or two from them. Now, having said that, I am then hoping that next time around you can be making a good decision that can help you financially.

I guess you are still young and you have many years ahead of you to enjoy and explore life. Invest on Bitcoin now at the current dip so you can be a part of the next surge happening maybe early next year after the scheduled November fork. There is a lot of room of growth for Bitcoin as many analysts are predicting it can get huge years from now.
You are right! And if we are to be dwelling on regrets each and every time, we will not move forward. There is apparently a lot of room for growth for bitcoin and if he isn't very sure, he could just split whatever he has into both ETH and BTC to keep his mind at rest.
Actually bitcoin is much confident coin as compared to others. There are so many perks and wise people are enjoying that. The only problem that is coming in the way is to deal wisely. Like this person you are talking about, if he is not much worried and passes this turmoil just as a normal thing then everything will be going better in his regard. Better luck for him.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:03:26 PM

I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy
#Dontattackme #From100Bucksto10Grands

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!

Everything have  a regret in life ,after  we found out that things happen have a positive or negative impact  came to our self.just like happen in you for not joining in gambling and trading bitcoin,but  for me  as an  advise everything is happen for a reason  or a purpose,that's  things would not came to you,i think  thats is not your's why you  should try now,maybe this is the right time that oppurtunities would in favor in you.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
SapphireToken

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:13:39 AM

I always have that feeling. Regret. I had 300$ 4 month ago, and I told myself.. "Dude BTC will never go higher than $2,000" When it reached $2,500 I told myself "Now it is on the peak".
Gambling scene: "I won't join this round it won't go higher than x2" *Yes I love bustabut* Then the round went higher than x200 Technically I was not right.
Every time before I sleep I just imagine, and I am sure of that.. If I had taken the right decisions I would have been rich..
So am I the only one fellas? I would be so happy to know that I am not the only one Cheesy
#Dontattackme #From100Bucksto10Grands

Hey Wait! I have like 100$ now.. What is the best way to do with it.. I will be like offline from internet for over a year.. I wanna get profit after I finish my last high school year. Suggest!

pick up some BTC, ETH, Waves, or PAY and then just forget about it for your year offline. you should be fine when you return.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: