Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:07:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Investment in Altcoin?  (Read 4677 times)
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:59:51 AM

Don't invest more than 10-20% of your money in low market cap coins. By investing more than that you are risking losing your money if the coin fails or exit scams. You need to invest a majority of your money in high market cap coins which have strong dev teams behind them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

I invested a couple of coins last year and hold it for long term istead of short term. So basically with regard to losses, I didn’t lose that much because I bought it at a low price last year even if the coins now has dropped, I still don’t think I’m at loss. And yes I am prepared if ever I loss some of my investments because that’s just how trading goes, and that’s why I am for long term so it wouldn’t hurt that much.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

yeah i'm invest and hold in some altcoin that name is bitwhite (btw) , now this coin like sleeping giant and have same potential with bitcoin sure will success

minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

The first and the main thing is to invest money that you can spend
For exmp: you have some money and you can spend them for brand cloth despite that thing, that you already have a lot of T-shortrs, jeans and other things, or you can invest your money into crypto - in this situation, i'd buy some crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

If you are interested in a long-term investment you can choose just the basic coins, and further as the growth/fall exclude them from your investment portfolio.            
tyas pur

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

Don't invest more than 10-20% of your money in low market cap coins. By investing more than that you are risking losing your money if the coin fails or exit scams. You need to invest a majority of your money in high market cap coins which have strong dev teams behind them.
That's right what you say. We should not be too confident with the new Altcoin emerging now. Must be more careful in choosing new coins. Better if you want to invest, invest in coins that have been in trust many people.
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Actually i hold eth from january 2017 and collect more eth until,,
buy when the price in corrections and sell it whn the price is hit the resistant
but, a half of my profit in eth, i sent it to my ledger nano s, for long term hold until eth hit 10K USD  Wink

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

If you have extra money and you want to start investing despite the risks then sure is worth it. But it is worth his portfolio to break at least 5-6 positions and work on them.            
Tvolkman1130

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

yeah i'm invest and hold in some altcoin that name is bitwhite (btw) , now this coin like sleeping giant and have same potential with bitcoin sure will success
I can only give you good luck. Now the market is very unstable, all the graphs are going down, not the time for investments. We must wait a week or two.

nxtcoin50888

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

I don't think it's a good choice to invest in this. Please be careful. Now the large public blockchain will not have a good result.

T r a x i o n                              TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY        Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
GITHUB     TELEGRAM     MEDIUM     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     REDDIT     YOUTUBE
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
sandos

Activity: 440

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

in 2017, i invested in PKT, IOTA, Steallar and Neo. I have gotten some profit and i do not have any special tips. I just research about the coin, the project and the devs carefully before buying them. Besides, i also follow the market frequently to get news.

kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:54:55 AM

Actually i hold eth from january 2017 and collect more eth until,,
buy when the price in corrections and sell it whn the price is hit the resistant
but, a half of my profit in eth, i sent it to my ledger nano s, for long term hold until eth hit 10K USD  Wink
Good strategy. I also tried to follow it, but when the alts began to grow strongly, I could not resist and began to actively buy them.

ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I invest arrounf $2000 starting august 2017 and now i have $50k. Buy at ico and holding u till the highest price. I am also lucky because i get in to ico when crypto market going high in december to 800 billion market cap and thats what males me get big profit arround 60 ethereum for my investment. Now i am waiting to buy eth again at dip.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

I'm sorry I can not share my experience in investing because I'm still a new user here. I just followed some bounty. maybe if i get the profit, i will also participate invest.  Grin
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

I'm sorry I can not share my experience in investing because I'm still a new user here. I just followed some bounty. maybe if i get the profit, i will also participate invest.  Grin

Even you are new member on this forum you decided to respect to forum rules. Investing in cryptcurrencies are dangerous because markets are volatile and noone knows what will happen in future. Specially making big bucks requires experience and knowledge in this field. My advice is to keep researching among projects and choose best ones for investing big amounts.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:44:38 PM

Now the market is very unstable, all graphs are going down, this time good prospect you should invest in it. I think the best investment with ethereum and bitcoin, both are the top altco with great prices, are priced relatively stable.
market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:08:12 PM

I bought some monero a few days ago and it jumped up to increase it's value. I also have stocked some POS coins like Blackcoin and Denarius and I'm thinking of buying some Signatum as well.
How can you properly evaluate those good ICO projects and investments?
How effective are you to evaluate it? Can you guide me? If you can guide me to do these things then I am very grateful.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:13:44 PM

I invest in altcoins constantly. Speculation is my main type of earnings. As for me, now is a great time to invest in alt coins. I remember the risks, but I'm willing to risk my capital for a big profit. It worths risks Wink

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:24 PM

Big investment in altcoin have potential for long term.Like BCH,GAS,CARDANO,RIPPLE are reliable for big investment and potential to growth more in the future. Different portfolio with big investment will lead to handsome profit but need to hold with patience till find good moment.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: