Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]GreenMed Onboarding a new dispensary EVERY DAY!  (Read 12640 times)
ayayay (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:57:15 AM

The updated GreenMed website and webapp are now live! Due to a last minute issue with iTunes and Google Play store compliance we were unable to secure listings. We have adjusted our strategy to ensure the user experience is simple and fast. Users will be able to create a shortcut to the webapp on their mobile devices, and have the same GreenMed experience without the hassle of a download. Try out the webapp, and let us know what you guys think. We are very excited to finally deliver an incredibly strong product!

https://www.greenmed.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Blockchain-based credit card payments for legal marijuana. ▬▬
...GREENMED.IO... ❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  slack  ❱❱❱ ......PRE-ICO | September4th, 2017
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LucoVegas

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

The updated GreenMed website and webapp are now live! Due to a last minute issue with iTunes and Google Play store compliance we were unable to secure listings. We have adjusted our strategy to ensure the user experience is simple and fast. Users will be able to create a shortcut to the webapp on their mobile devices, and have the same GreenMed experience without the hassle of a download. Try out the webapp, and let us know what you guys think. We are very excited to finally deliver an incredibly strong product!

https://www.greenmed.io/
What are the changes in the site? Nothing seems to have changed, except to replace the slide or am I mistaken? Why is there still no token on https: //coinmarketcap.com?

adsjohn

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

I always have an admiration for projects in the field of livelihood such as charity, medical care, and education, and I hope you can keep going.
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:27:48 PM

I always have an admiration for projects in the field of livelihood such as charity, medical care, and education, and I hope you can keep going.

But how many do you actually do for charity?
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

I have waited patiently on GreenMed to get a working app for a long time. Price has not moved a lot as I believe, but to be honest GRMD flew a bit under the radar for some time. Stored it in my wallet and I knew it was there, but didn’t do much with it. Since it is still not on CMC I couldn’t really check the price either, because I don’t trade a lot in Coinexchange.io and dislike EtherDelta. But nevertheless I’m happy to see there is some movement on the project again. Although I occasionally received a weekly update I thought it was going anywhere.. So nice gift in my e-mail this morning about the new app you have developed and the listing on EtherDelta! I will start following the team and still think the potential is still there. Especially with the renewed flexible laws! Good luck to you!

mrpino

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:35:01 PM

Um ótimo projeto.
ayayay (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:17:26 AM

Hi guys.

We are proud to announce that we will be listed on Hitbtc on the 23rd of January! We will be hosting a launch competition - for all traders to participate- in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. The winners of our competition will be the users who trade the most tokens against bitcoin in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. All traders are automatically entered who have traded a minimum of 0.1 BTC against the GRMD trading pair.

The breakdown of our competition's prizes is as follows:

5000 GRMD for first place
2500 GRMD for second place
1000 GRMD for 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for supporting Greenmed!

...GREENMED.IO... ❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  slack  ❱❱❱ ......PRE-ICO | September4th, 2017
Aone

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

Hi guys.

We are proud to announce that we will be listed on Hitbtc on the 23rd of January! We will be hosting a launch competition - for all traders to participate- in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. The winners of our competition will be the users who trade the most tokens against bitcoin in the first week of our Hitbtc listing. All traders are automatically entered who have traded a minimum of 0.1 BTC against the GRMD trading pair.

The breakdown of our competition's prizes is as follows:

5000 GRMD for first place
2500 GRMD for second place
1000 GRMD for 3rd, 4th and 5th.
Good luck everyone, and thanks for supporting Greenmed!

Very good news for the GRMD coins. And then the current trading volumes on the current exchange (0.01 - 0.05 bts) - quite regrettable.

nanselmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

if you dont like the trading volumes start to trade it, why complain? Listen I here the same stuff from every ico impatient investor we have to get on an exchange and get volume. Bullshit.   I have seen hundreds of no purpose pump and dump coins over my 8 years in crypto.  So this is my opinion of greenmed token performance to date compared to the 15 other tokens i bought at ico stage.
I will agree that getting listed on exchanges helps get volume, sometimes this is temporary not sustainable.  Greenmed team have to implement the app into stores, promote them to users and relate the ease of use and seemless integration of crytpo to purchase in store merchandise.  Do you know there will be wed delivery srevices for medicinal in california.  Using this token instead of cash is a no brainer
We are getting on hitbtc jan 23 because of the app rollout. Awesome!
on coinexchange i see $ 1. us  in value and more sometimes. low volume usually means bad price for token, but for us it is good, I am up 7 ties my investment !   Arent you too?
When we get the community using this token for a real purpose then they will purchase on the app with fiat, i assume, then greenmed will explode i value.
When a token has a use then there is demand, then the exchanges line up to list you.
Dont forget there are very few of these tokens  14,900,000.
That may be the biggest catalyst to drive the price then anything else!
 They are doing a great job, but dont forget they have competition so they cant announce every new signing of a dispensary, it could tip off competition.
nanselmo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:56 PM

and the token prize for trading them now will drive this thing up in now time.
Coin market cap requires volume of 50, 000 us to be listed so many awesome coins go under the radar. using cmp as some kind of price bible or it dont exist if not on there, please they dont care much about price accuracy. I see coins go up 1000 %  and only 1 of 3 exchanges trades it that high, they dont average the price only use the highest one.
Go to smaller exchanges and you can find some low volume gems. Good luck!
nanselmo

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

go to coinexchange it trades there
Heno1974

Activity: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/GRMD/BTC
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ceratrader

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

I'm just wondering what happend with announced GRMD tokens trading on HitBTC. Any news? Is there any known new date?
topparked

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

its trading on hitbtc now

I'm just wondering what happend with announced GRMD tokens trading on HitBTC. Any news? Is there any known new date?

yaroslavskoll

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

I will wait for the more details .hopefully it can run well and good luck for GreenMed
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

This looks promising at a glance. I will be following this closely this project Cheesy
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:05:22 AM

This looks promising at a glance. I will be following this closely this project Cheesy
A dead forum, I don't know how it looks promising...

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
Scheroxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

A dead forum, I don't know how it looks promising...

The token is also dead. No movement nothing.
ayayay (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

The Greenmed map is now live on Greenmed. We are now currently two months ahead of our most recently released roadmap. Our Greenmed map and online pre-order pickup is now live for all dispensaries and delivery services. We will be updating the community every time we add a new dispensary or delivery service to the Greenmed ecosystem.

21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

Hi friends!

GreenMed is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/GRMD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: