Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Value investing: Business valuation methods.  (Read 176 times)
Mr.tung (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:05:54 PM

This basic analysis box is very fun, there are quite a lot of new vfer price. There are a lot of questions about how to value a business (stock) in the right way in value investing, here I would like to share the experience drawn from the reality of some of the methods that I think may be. Application for the market, the predecessors have much experience to share with the brothers to learn, if there are specific cases to illustrate the better, know enough information brother wrote the book to sell it.

Investment value includes 2 parts:
Inner psychology: Buy only when the market price is cheaper than the real value, the cheaper the better -> definitely not buy higher than the real value (this sounds very easy but hard to do again. , not everyone can do it)
- Action martial arts: Determine the true value, this is much easier so I am easy to preface

For the valuation of a business (share), there are two ways:
- Calculate value based on business assets: The safest is Net Cash, followed by Net Working Capital, then Net Asset.
- Calculate the value based on the cash flow of the business put: The safest is Dividend, followed by FCFF

For each method I will separate below for easy tracking.
juri543

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

This basic analysis box is very fun, there are quite a lot of new vfer price. There are a lot of questions about how to value a business (stock) in the right way in value investing, here I would like to share the experience drawn from the reality of some of the methods that I think may be. Application for the market, the predecessors have much experience to share with the brothers to learn, if there are specific cases to illustrate the better, know enough information brother wrote the book to sell it.

Investment value includes 2 parts:
Inner psychology: Buy only when the market price is cheaper than the real value, the cheaper the better -> definitely not buy higher than the real value (this sounds very easy but hard to do again. , not everyone can do it)
- Action martial arts: Determine the true value, this is much easier so I am easy to preface

For the valuation of a business (share), there are two ways:
- Calculate value based on business assets: The safest is Net Cash, followed by Net Working Capital, then Net Asset.
- Calculate the value based on the cash flow of the business put: The safest is Dividend, followed by FCFF

For each method I will separate below for easy tracking.

Hold on. What exactly your proposition is "you built the model" for evaluation of fundamental value of cryptocoins out of business accounting techniques! I guess niether dividend model wont work here for a lot of coins as they have no profitsharing attach to it. What do you trying to pull off?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: