Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Module Hosting AValon ASIC Batch 2  (Read 3875 times)
miningusa (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 08:45:49 PM

Last chance... 2 modules succesfully sold thus far.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 12:06:17 PM

Buyers:
zero-asic
finlof

1 module still remains for sale, we are having a conferance call on monday between all buyers so grab your slot to be involved. Last chance, it's being sold today.
zero-asic

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:36:19 PM

Second transaction details:

Amount: 35BTC
Address: 1FLEszZt6KLYSQjMSu2s6YS7SRFveST6r3
https://blockchain.info/tx/93538a002e2c7c01e62d296cd7f9fc7e53a7fd9e0b244200faa9c75d2033a329

Eloipool + bitcoind Ubuntu 12.04 install scripts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=171782.0
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

zero-asic x2
TheSwede75

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:28:35 PM

obvious group scam until proven otherwise publicly.
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:01:13 PM

Grow up.
zero-asic

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:21:23 PM

If you think I'm a scammer then then please go check out my hashrate on ozcoin.  I'm trying to buy 2 upgrades over here!

Eloipool + bitcoind Ubuntu 12.04 install scripts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=171782.0
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:39:23 AM

If you think I'm a scammer then then please go check out my hashrate on ozcoin.  I'm trying to buy 2 upgrades over here!

Why should YOU care if I consider it a scam? You have already purchased the upgrades right? Just saying that anyone buying Asics without escrow is a moron.
zero-asic

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:27:48 AM

Why should YOU care if I consider it a scam? You have already purchased the upgrades right? Just saying that anyone buying Asics without escrow is a moron.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you said I'm part of a group scam and I'm not.  I'm a little offended actually.  Furthermore, if you don't intend on purchasing anything then posting in this thread is really just trolling.  You should stop being a troll and I should stop feeding the trolls.  Peace.

TheSwede75

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:34:22 PM

You're entitled to your opinion, but you said I'm part of a group scam and I'm not.  I'm a little offended actually.  Furthermore, if you don't intend on purchasing anything then posting in this thread is really just trolling.  You should stop being a troll and I should stop feeding the trolls.  Peace.

It's not trolling to enlighten possibly new members as to the dangers of trading on the forum without escrow. I'm pretty sure JohnK and pretty much any senior member would agree. The more people that get scammed, the worse the environment gets.
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:00:02 PM

I've provided my driving license and order screenshot to all buyers... move along sir trolls a lot.
zero-asic

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 05:58:25 PM

It's not trolling to enlighten possibly new members as to the dangers of trading on the forum without escrow. I'm pretty sure JohnK and pretty much any senior member would agree. The more people that get scammed, the worse the environment gets.
I completely agree with you, but you lacked so much tact that you called me a scammer too.  I'm not going to change my stance on having been accused of being apart of a group scam.  Having already spoken your peace, further posts are simply trolling and I'm going to continue to defend my reputation.  Shame on you sir, a Hero Member should behave better or STFU.

greaterninja

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:46:12 PM

I've provided my driving license and order screenshot to all buyers... move along sir trolls a lot.

This guy provided a screenshot of a drivers license and Avalon Paid order.

However, he did not show an order with his name on it and he would not provide it when I asked.

If you are gonna show a drivers license, why not show  the same name on the Avalon order?

Joined in May 2013??   SOUNDS LIKE SCAM TO ME

No one sells a Batch #2 module for 20 BTC...you gotta be a moron to buy into this scam..
greaterninja

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:47:22 PM

However, he did not show an order with his name on it and he would not provide it when I asked.  Secondly the date on the driver's license had an expired date as well.

If you are gonna show a drivers license, why not show  the same name on the Avalon order?

No one sells a Batch #2 module for 20 BTC...you gotta be a moron to buy into this scam..
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:07:13 AM

However, he did not show an order with his name on it and he would not provide it when I asked.  Secondly the date on the driver's license had an expired date as well.

Why would I go to the effort of providing all my information to someone who isn't even looking to buy a module but just trolling like a trooper? When asked for the order with my name, I proclaimed that you had not even made an offer or even claimed interest in purchasing. Clearly looking for information from avalon purchasers to scam people. Very shady, beware of this troll.
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 12:17:06 AM

However, he did not show an order with his name on it and he would not provide it when I asked.

You should know a lot about scamming... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204461
Already been shown as a scammer. Stay away from this guy.

Official scammer: greaterninja
greaterninja

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:09:56 AM

You should know a lot about scamming... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204461
Already been shown as a scammer. Stay away from this guy.

Official scammer: greaterninja

Right so the scammer who would not prove his name is on an Avalon order is calling me a scammer to redirect?...Nice job.   Buyers beware this guy is most likely a Scammer.    No-one sells modules of batch #2 for 20BTC.
greaterninja

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:29:22 AM

btw I have positive feedback on my profile,  You, however do not.  So your lies really do not add up.  Here let me quote what you told me via PM.

you joined May 08, 2013

you have not proven your id card is associated with a batch #2 order and you even declined to when I asked you via PM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=86976

I'm not providing my address to strangers, sorry. This equipment is worth too much money. I've got too much interest already to entertain the need to disclose all my personal information.

I then asked him for him to show me that the name on Drivers License matches on the name on the order...

I'm not supplying all my info as people can easily use it as their 'own'.

He never proved he owns an Avalon Batch #2.   You guys got to be dumb as hell if you buy a module from this guy.
MiningUsa = SCAMMER  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY UNLESS YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT OR THIS GUY PROVES WHO HE SAYS HE IS AND THAT HE OWNS AN AVALON. 
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:14:04 AM

btw I have positive feedback on my profile,  You, however do not.  So your lies really do not add up.  Here let me quote what you told me via PM.

you joined May 08, 2013

you have not proven your id card is associated with a batch #2 order and you even declined to when I asked you via PM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=86976

I'm not providing my address to strangers, sorry. This equipment is worth too much money. I've got too much interest already to entertain the need to disclose all my personal information.

Biggest troll ever lol. Trying to steal my information to scam people like your other scam threads. Move along troll. I've already sold the modules I came here to sell, It would take a lot of convincing to sell another, you never made an offer or showed any incline to purchase. Only demanding everything from my blood type to what cereal I eat for breakfast. Super troll.

I then asked him for him to show me that the name on Drivers License matches on the name on the order...

I'm not supplying all my info as people can easily use it as their 'own'.

He never proved he owns an Avalon Batch #2.   You guys got to be dumb as hell if you buy a module from this guy.
MiningUsa = SCAMMER  DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY UNLESS YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT OR THIS GUY PROVES WHO HE SAYS HE IS AND THAT HE OWNS AN AVALON. 
miningusa (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 09:19:40 AM

You never showed any interest in purchasing only getting hold of my personal information, everything from my blood type to what cereal I eat for breakfast. Super troll much. Ninja troll has started more scam threads than I can count on both bands. Thank you for blessing us with your trolling but it is no longer required. I've already sold the modules I came here to sell so It would take a hell of a lot of convincing to sell another. So yes I'm not entertaining your trolling and attempted information theft.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: